Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Annie...holy cow woman! I wish I could be as motivated as you in getting to the gym!! I guess if I did that, I'd still be losing a little bit too....ugh.

Claud...hang in there....take it one day at a time and just try to focus on you as much as you can! I know every time you hear from him it's gonna hurt. But time does heal!

Steph.....Wow...you waited 1.5 hrs!?? I'd have been pissed! lol But I'm impatient to begin with LOL (just listen to me about the guy!). I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll just have to wait and see what happens w/the guy when I see him at the next event in a few weeks....oh well! If it's meant to be it'll be right?

Annie...holy cow woman! I wish I could be as motivated as you in getting to the gym!! I guess if I did that, I'd still be losing a little bit too....ugh.

Well, I'm relatively young, single, no kids. I can devote the time to exercise right now (although my job battles with that priority regularly, I'm trying not to let it win very much).

I told myself if I focus on this for a year, give or take a few months, the hardest part will be behind me.

I'm still stunned every day when I realize exercise really is a habit now, and one that I don't mind doing. I feel weird on the days I don't exercise! I'm just watching it closely so I'm not trading a food obsession with an over-exercising obsession. So far it hasn't come to that.

I do have a weigh-myself-multiple-times-per-day obsession that I'd like to kick, though!

As for the guy - if it's meant to be, it'll happen. Guys just are SO different in how they think!!

Oh, and Claud - YOU CAN DO THIS - take one bad habit you've fallen back into while you were gone, and eliminate one per day until you feel you're back in control. Going through emotional stress like what your guy friend is doing to you makes it hard, but we KNOW you can do it girl!!! Stay strong!!

Annie you are doing awesome with the exercise, I have done horrible this week, 2x rather then 5x!

Kirsten - I probably would have been mad but I wasn't rushed to get anywhere so I sat and read a People, and then Dr Dreamy is so sweet that I would never stay mad at him. LOL I'm a sucker for a nice guy.

I don't feel like my fill has kicked in yet. I haven't really felt restriction yet but then I've been eating pretty mushy foods - I guess its keeping me full tho. I'll just have to wait it out and see how things go.

I have NO plans for the weekend, maybe I'll get something done around the house. Its rainy and yuky here again.

Good Morning Beautiful woman !!

Yes Today will be a great day !!! and the rest of the year as well lol !!!

Made my dicition will go out and buy food and have everything prepared for me to start my goal again . No more junk food (wow so easy to fall back) Its funny and not because I gained and today I weighted my self and I am back to normal . Trust me I was bad with chocolate and cheeze its.

About what happen in Chicago I guess is the facts of life and I appreciate eveyones consern and advice. He called me last night just to but the babies to say hello to me and the bigest one to say nite nite. it kills me but ow well.

I decided to do something -------lol I went out on a blind date yesterday its was intresting but I am not intrested lol he is 40 has two girls divorced and looking for someone serious (not me lol ) It felt very ocuard he took his oldest daughter. He kept looking and looking at me and kept saying your so nice and beautiful and in my mind I was right I am a cow and if you would of seen me 4 months ago I was a bigger cow(you would not tell me all this ) . I guess my self esteem latley is not good . I was not my self on the date kept thinking about Chicago and decided will not do a blind date ever again lol I guess over all I need time for my heat to heal but cant stop loving this guy . I will servive lol

bev - I was wondering if I could email you my pic or send them to your phone and you can post them for me . or help me do it . How are you doing girl ? I here for you you know that

bk- I need to be like you more commited to my weightloss so we need to push each other more ok :lol: what happen with your interview ?

Have a great friday girls !!

clau

I just had lean cuisine panini for lunch - I was wrong, my fill is working just fine! I ate about 1/3 of the first half and thought I was getting stuck. I set it down and waited then I ate the rest of that half and felt satisfied. I slowly at the other half over the next hour and a half. I stuffed myself. I guess the fill is working.

Did I mention I got flowers yesterday, administration assistant day (secretary day) - my boss, that was cool. Real pretty Thomas Kinkade vase.

Hi Kaydoll!

Brandi - is work calming down for you at all? I hope you get to rest a bit this weekend!

Steph - I'm glad your fill is working!!! Yay! I hope I can post back next Thursday saying the same thing! :lol:

no it isnt... im supposed ot keep it just below 40 hrs a week... had 44 hrs as of 2:00pm -- so even though i had work... i left. It will just have to wait until monday. That is all there is to it.

im grouchy and frustrated today... gggrrrr :lol:

Brandi - have a good weekend! Try to relax and remember you'll get through the worst of it and be back to normal before too long.

I ate horribly last night! I broke all my rules! I ate chips, cookie, more chips and popcorn. I was over 1300 calories. I felt like a binge eater - I know WAY less then I normally would. But I knew I was tight and as far as my meals went I did fine, well under 900 cal. but then I was at the track meet and dd had nacho/cheese - I ate half of them, then she had Cookies so I ate one of them, then she had chips so I ate half of her bag, she looked at me and said mom stop it you're gonna make yourself sick. I said the bad thing about it is this stuff just melts in the band and doesn't bother me at all. So I get home and I start rummaging through the cupboards, I ended up eating a little bag of fritos and some popcorn. I feel like an alcoholic who just fell off the wagon! I know in the past I couldve ate 3000 calories easily and 1300 isn't as bad as I'm feeling right now but it just makes me so mad that I just get a fill, I want the scale to move and then I pull this crap.

Sorry for the vent... have a nice weekend - I'm off to walk the dreadmill.

Ladies I am trying to get over the worst stomach virus that I have ever had.

I was vomitting alot and dry heaving the nasty runny stuff all combined.

I wish I could say I felt better but I don't./

the interview went really well they won;t be hiring until middle of may so maybe I will get a call.

claud good for you for no junk food in your house that is hard to do

steph sorry you binge ate things will get better when it is time for my monthly I always eat like a moose

bevers good luck at work alot of hours is hard to do keep up the good work

my weight loss is going good keep your fingers crossed for me

Hey Ladies!

STEPH...sorry to hear about the binge, but hopefully you can just chalk it up to a mistake and try not to do it again!! Remember this is a process...not an overnight fix and although our Stomachs may be telling us to STOP....our brains haven't been reprogrammed yet!

I'm actually up in your neck of the woods this weekend! I'm in Easton PA w/my sons and parents looking at Lafayette College for my oldest.

We head home tomorrow and are stopping in Hershey for lunch (God Help ME!) :)

Hang in there...just get back on track and you'll be OK!

OH...and Guess who emailed me today!??? THAT GUY!! He appologized for not responding earlier, said work had him swamped this week, and that he'd like to go out sometime! So...we'll see!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!