Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

:) i did have that one oatmeal cookie on Monday. But that was it! I am not a candy person anyway....

It is just my arch nemisis the Reece Cup and "calls" to me

"eat me brandi... eat me!!!!"

bev- all candy and chips say that to me lol but I promised my self I will not eat any sweets this month at all. I have ate them in the past but not in excess pms calls it lol

bk- how are you doing so far on 5 day of April ? I been walking 2 miles every day since monday and last weekend 6 miles on sat and 6 miles on sun . also plan to do it this FRI SAT and Sun . need to do whatever it takes to look better and good for my CHicago trip lol .

take care .

clau:clap2:

claudia I am doing well I am trying to get over a stomach virus so not much eating lately I have not been to the gym all wk and I am not going again till monday I took this wk off because my children are out of school.

hope everyone is having a good friday

claudia I am so happy your neighbor noticed your weight loss

I have to tell yall the funniest story ever this lady that I know whom I don't care a whole lot for asked me the other day is something different about you

I was like not sure maybe my hair trying to play off the weight loss thing

well anyways she finally oh I know you look like you are getting shorter

she said u may need to see a doc about that I about died right there of laughter

b man sorry bout them scales I hate them I too can not believe no candy since dec.

I eat one piece a wk 2 keep me sain

I like sugar free carb free candy it is actually good

I know what has hurt my weight loss I am a salt person I eat to much of it I have stopped eating so much of salt and the scale moves hooray well I am going back to bed love yall ladies

ps va you are lookin good girlfriend

BK...hope you feel better soon!!! I have a sore throat (again) :-( and am looking forward to a restful weekend.

That is too funny about being told you're getting shorter!!! ;-) Never heard that one before!

LOL BK- PEOPLE COULD BE FUNNY OF HOW TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE OF THE WEIGHT OR THEY REALLY ARE DUMB LOL MY COUSIN DID RECONIZE ME AND HE SAW ME AGAIN YESTERDAY AND HE SAID HEY STOP CHANGING YOU hair COLOR EVEYTIME THAT I SEE YOU U LOOK DIFFRENT LOL I HAVNT CHANGED IT BUT THAT WAS SO FUNNY , HOPE THAT YOU GET BETTER DONT FORGET YOUR liquids . HAVE YOU TRIED AIRBORNE ?THEY SAY ITS GOOD . IT BUSTS YOU DEFENCES UP . I DONT KNOW . BUT JUST TAKE CARE YOU WILL MAKE UP GOING TO THE GYM LATER .

DONT FORGET TO SMILE EVEYONE WE ARE GOING DOWN HILL. YAY!

VA- HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER AS WELL .

CLAU

:)

thanks kirsten and claudia I am feeling some what better

oh guys I have great news remember how I told yall about my doc not taking my insurance anymore and I was to pay out of pocket 450 dollars well I did my research and found a new doc that accepts my insurance about ten mins from my old docs office

I am thrilled one thing that scares me is he doesn't use fluroscope for fills

my old doc did and I loved that

His nurse says he rarely misses the port but I have some organs I would hope he did not hit when looking for my port he he

does yall docs use fluro

I've never had flouro and only once had more than one needle stick per fill. I've had four fills and one slight unfill (initially the fill felt *great* but after a week and a half, I tightened up - coulda been stress from work, don't know). I'm going in for another fill on Monday... right now I feel like I could eat a small horse!

So don't worry about the flouro - many docs use it, many don't - mine has it if it's needed, but so far, it hasn't been! :)

bannannie that makes me feel better

oh yall I changed my ticker my goal is not 150 anymore I am 5'7 and that is too skinny my neice who is 17 weighs 155 and she is 5'7 way too skinny my new goal is 170

may adjust later

the last time I loved my body I weighed 190 almost 3 yrs ago

BK -- Im 5'8''... I have often wondered if my goal is a bit unrealistic...I think it might be a bit too low. I don't want to look sickly either. The charts at the Dr office say 140 is right in the middle of "healthy" BUT I dont know if I buy that or not.

Ladies... I ate like 1800 calories the other day... and low and behold the scale moved down. :( WHAT THE HECK!? Sometimes I dont think understand weightloss in the slightest.

Just when i think I have it figured out...

I guess maybe there are times when we just need to eat more.

Happy Easter Ladies!!!

BMAN...that is a funny pic!! As for the calories/scale...sometime they're like a Man....you just have to mess w/them a little bit to get them going! ;-) LOL

Hope you all have a great day!

B Man I agree with the docs charts I believe they are a bit too low for me seeing my neice who runs track and plays sports and too think she is unhealthy it is hard for me to believe anywho since I go to my doc on April 30th I am going to ask him

I totally agree about the scale thing

loved the pic

I survived Easter harder to do than I thought. We had some yummy food choices but I ate very little and had only a couple bites of dessert :hungry: . My family did notice I have lost weight and also how little I eat. They all know I am banded so you know how that goes. My husband 's stepmom was like man I am happy I did not have one of those bands because if I did it would have popped off and hit me in the head by now because I eat too much. I said no you would be throwing up in the toliet. My sis in law who had gastric bypass in 12/05 was there she was bragging about how she can feel her butt bone finally and stuff she ate like a starved prisoner a whole plate of food and then went and threw up. She said to me u still throwing up I said no I think I am getting used to it finally she said oh u never get used to it :) .I wanted to say well don't eat a plate of food and u want throw up. My kids both found the golden and silver eggs and they were the smallest in the hunt. My oldest who is 5 said that is the only egg I am looking for thankfully he found others on his hunt :humble:

Ladies my scale is finally going down

:bump2: I am so thrilled I have been losing a couple lbs a wk. I am so happy

hope it does not stop anytime soon:Banane33: