Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Nat - I'm sorry your mom was a jerk. She doesn't know you got the band does she? I hate to say it but she kinda sounds like my mother in law.

I get in my moods too... suggestion rent a good cry movie and cry... somehow it just makes you feel better. I love you and I know you are doing excellant and that you are beautiful! Cheer up sweetie.

Went to the annual St pats party at Dave's last night - Its the ONE night of the year I get .. plastered.. Green punch.. vodka, sherbert, 7up - the 7up didn't bother me a bit ... neither did the 12 shots I did either... dh just rolls me on home... actually Dave just lives up the road so its a safe roll. I got alot of compliments, no one says anything about the weight but they say you look really nice tonight. I'm beginning to think its a very touchy subject and people stick to the safe side and just say you look good. What do you think? I even got a compliment on my hair..LOL too funny.

I feel like crap... totally dehydrated, with the poops.

But I had fun.

:) Nat....I know that "in a funk" feeling....I hope you are able to see the bright side soon!! Just know we all love you here and WE Can tell what a Hot Mamma You're becoming, even if your Mom can't!

:sick STEPH.....lots o Water and some tylenol girl!!! Glad you had fun last night!! I have had the same experience w/people commenting on how I look "happy" and "good" and "did you do something different w/your hair? " I agree....I think people just don't want to mention weight to a fat chick, even if it would mean a compliment!! ;-)

My scale is stuck....I seem to be eating around 1200 calories pretty consistently lately so I think maybe i need to shake it up and do a 900 day and then a higher day? I don't know...I also need to get my fat butt on the elliptical b/c I'm sucking at my March Challenge to myself!! UGH....Gotta get motivated!

Hope you ladies had a great St. Patties Day!! I took my son and 2 of his friends to an improv comedy place for his B.day....it was a fun time!

nat- I know the last thing you want is pity so I want give you any !girl you will be okay you are a strong smart woman who is doing everything right just hang in there life has a way of working out for the better

moms are bitches some times in my case mom is the world but my sis is the bitch so we all got some ya know

Hey look on the bright side summer is far away no back handed comments for a while

va I know what u mean I need to lose the weight my scale is way stuck again

my weight is stuck too - just got this fill and I feel like it should start the scale moving again but it hasn't yet. I can feel this fill alot more, I ate a slice of pizza for lunch and my head said boy another peice would be good but my band said don't even take a bite of the cheese! So I'm finally at a place where I eat the right amount and can't seem to over eat... I'm happy about that.

I'm feel good today - took yesterday and just rested and drank alot of Water. Thank goodness St pats only comes once a year!

LOL....Steph glad you are feeling better today! :eek: Next time maybe you should hide from the dog that bit you! :Banane30:

My baby girl Faith is VERY sick, I am taking her to the Dr today and missing that test. She has a fever of 104, so I have no choice. Screw it if I fail the class, I wil fight it. Family first!

Hope everyone else is feeling ok. Nasty weather here, just disgusting. UGH!

Hey Ladies

I am so freaking excited, I had to share with all of my girls....

I am in the middle of writing a book, on my weight loss journey. I have been shopping it around and have finally found an agent! No joke! :(

I am so phyched. She is now shopping around my 1st couple of chapters to get me a book deal...I am so stoked! WOOO HOOOOO.....

It has been my goal since I was like 8 to be published so this is really a big deal.

bev- what happend this weekend ? lol want the 2nd chapter to the romatic story :(

Nat-my mom is the same way but I put her on check the other day I said get over it I will not ever be the tiny girl you dream of having as a daughter so either you accept what I do for you and who I am or get your self another daughter and I scremed lol that took care of her and no more negativity from here. You be ok there are times we need our emotions to just flow and we are here for you . :P

bk -how was your weekend ? did you do your job ?:) Igot my fill I ready to start again on liquids for 10 days but I could fill my restriction yay :)

steph- hope you feel better .

clau :clap2:

Hey claud... I didnt go up to Indianapolis this weekend. I decided to wait until this coming weekend to head that way. So, no great ERIC story this time!Haha...

But I did meet the nicest guy this weekend. We had first met each other YEARS ago when we were little, bitty kids. We ran into each other this weekend and didnt figure it out till we'd been talking awhile. Then, he knew my friends... i knew his friends and we finally put two and two together. Then, we realized why the other both looked so familiar.

I think I might have a new friend which would be nice. I could use one of those closer to home. His name is Keith. He was with a couple of his friends at the time and they were really nice too.

He asked for my phone number so we could catch up sometime. That was on Friday night, so I don't know if he is going to call or not... but I thought that it was kind of neat. I think that was the first time in years that someone asked me for my phone number. That was strange. I am such a social mess! ha

bev- that is so kool now we will have two stories lol

well I am a social mess as well havnt gone out at all but hopefully soon I will dare to lol . I am planning a trip to go see my best friend but I think I wait a couple of more months lol he keeps asking how am I doing and I only say ok good hanging in there lol that all the info I give him lol .

well girl I guess I will wait till next week for the second part of the story lol

take care

clau :clap2:

BOO - GET OUT! Thats too dang cool! Okay so this is my thought... Oprah is out cause she's stupid about wls but I think we could all go on Ellen and tell her how we met on LBT and became best buds ... I'm talking ALL the steadies... wouldn't that be cool! I was even thinking Rachel Ray but I like Ellen better - You could promote your book and we could get a free trip!

Ok so that was kinda selfish.. I'm very proud of you and I want to read it too can you fax me a few pages?

You know Steph, that could be doable. Get all of us together to go out and talk about the surgery... how we met... our success!

We must look into this... seriously. I think it would be great. Everyone is so interested in the surgery right now. It is all over the morning news programs too.

And here we are a great group of women who can tell them the answers.

That would be a great way for us to all come together.

:( Wow, wow, wow! that is absolutely the coolest thing I have heard in a long while!

Let us know what happens, so we can rush out to the bookstands the minute the book comes out in print!

Heck, I will even break down and buy it in hardcover!!!:P

Okay guys now your talking lets go to rachel ray or ellen or the today show somewhere

find out something someone how about you boo

so we can promote your book

awesome awesome awesome

Hey we could try Oprah too even though she clearly is against wls she is good at putting both stories on her show