Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Sweet hot...I am feelin for ya hun.....do they want you to get to goal before a fill!!! That makes a whole hell of a lot of sense....wish you could have had the surgery here....

Annie...you will do okay....I think pbing happens more after fills....if you have had no problems with getting stuck on mushies you shouldn't have a problem with real food. I ate meat and cheese, Cereal, pretty much anything....the only things I really had a problem with was bread and hamburger....just got stuck for a while no pbing! As long as you chew well you should not have a problem! (especially if you are getting hungry because that means the swelling is down and your hole to the lower stomach is quite large enough to accomodate most foods....which is why the weight loss is so much harder now dammit!!!!)

Nat and BK....I am with ya'll!!!! Naps are so wonderful....why don't kids think like that! Bye the bye nat what do you do???

Bevers....I so hope that your dad is doing better and on the mend...we sure do miss you girl!!!

Mystique...sorry about the test.....but congrats on the weight loss you are doing so fantastic!!! We are proud of you!!!!

mistique-sorry about the drivers test. I also failed mine the first time, I couldn't back up straight if my life depended on it! still can't, just the other day i backed up into the brick wall across the street. lol. didn't damage the van, so hubby doesn't know.

Thanks for the advice about the fill. I'm not officially 4 weeks out until monday. we are going to amsterdam until monday night so I could wait another week for one which would put me at 5 weeks. heck i would even wait 2 more weeks. I just don't want to wait 6-8 more.

I emailed him and told him i lost all of the weight the first week when i was on liquids. he hasn't emailed me back yet, hopefully he will agree. I am such a bugger to him i bet. i bet he's like stupid American quit bugging me!!! i have a feeling he will let me get the fill, just to shut me up.

it will only take him like 5 minutes to do it.

hey like my mom always says the squeaky wheel....Sweet hot....he works for you....he is getting paid so don't give it a second thought about being a pain!

Happy Birthday Beversman.... I hope you enjoyed it.... mine is next month

and I'm looking forward to alittle cake or ice cream... not both but one or the other would be really nice...

:) :):Banane20: :huggie: :):Banane23: :huggie: :Banane21: :Banane10::Banane20: ;) :Banane35:

Happy Birthday Brandi!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

HOPE YOUR BDAY IS WHAT YOU DESERVE THE "BEST IN THIS WORLD " MAY GOD GIVE YOU ONE MORE YEAR OF LOTS OF BLESSING AND LOTS OF WEIGHT LOSS LOL :) ENJOY!!!

TAKE CARE

nat-why the grump-a-lumps? Sorry work sucks. Go home and get some sleep. ::hugs:::

btw, did you really like that book you mentioned. I am thinking of buying it.

bkwalling-i am so glad to hear dad is doing okay. Are they using those compression booties on him? What about Heparin? Keep an eye on things if you can. Hopefully he will be up moving soon but I know with the hip replacement, they generally are laid up for a bit. Sorry about the Parkinsons, that is tough. I wish they would find a cure for that. you are in my thoughts and prayers.

sweethot-that seems wacky about the fill. Truth be told, I am planning to go as long as possible without one. I have no idea how long that will be. I am not starving yet, I am eating more than a 1/2 cup at a sitting though..granted we are talking liquids. I will not survive on a half cup of food and still get all of my necessary nutrients. hmm, we'll see what the doc says, but I was losing weight before surgery on more food than this, I exercise, so I hope I can still lose weight without starving! I would love to go without a fill for a couple of months but only if it works, we'll see. I would definitely be a squeaky wheel.. If they are saying "stupid american" who cares. They will say what they want, and you will get what you want. Keep annoying them!!!!

chubbygirl-congrats on the transition to food. Just take it slow. I have no other advice but I will be looking to you in a couple of weeks. haha.

mystique-sorry about the test. Don't worry, a lot of people get nervous and fail the first time. Just relax and take it again.

dawnae-I am not at home but I will look into the calories for you when I get home tonight and post tomorrow.

claudia-did you figure out what it was that made you feel sick? was it the crackers in your Soup? I hope you are feeling better.

VA-did you end up eating the cheeseburger? Curious how it went for you. I guess we have to make choices and a cheeseburger no bun is better that a BIG MAC and fries. I would like to think I will never eat "bad" food again and only fuel myself with healthy things, but I know I am human so it will be more about making the best choices MOST of the time. Anything is better than what I used to eat!

I am at school-last class, final tomorrow and then my next semester starts next week. I will always come here to read, but I hope I can post as much. I know life is going to get crazy around here again.

I am off to MD tomorrow-I know I have said it 100 times but I am excited to get off of these liquids!!!!! Tonight I cheated a bit and had a little mashed up chicken and some mashed pea and potatoes for dinner. It totalled less than a cup and was soooo good. I find it hard with the whole not drinking thing. I didn't but I really wanted to have something to drink after my meal. That will take some getting used to.

thank you guys... i was not having a really good day... then i just saw all of your posts and you all made me cry :-)

thank you for being such wonderful, gorgeous people...

love ya all

Hi guys -

I'm home, I've had no nap. I've also had no drink, but damn I'd love a glass of wine! I totally just got done crying. I also posted a msg on our yahoo board because my problem is too detailed to put out here. (All explained in there.)

I am major stressed, and very anxious regarding a situation at work.

In addition, I am going to have to change my boy's daycare. This one isn't working out. I feel like I am failing him. He's still sick, and he's not napping there, so he's just crazed at night when we get home.

Kay, I love that book. I checked on Amazon and didn't see it available. ;) I think it's from like 1993 or something. Maybe a used bookstore?

I'm sitting in my crappy hard bed drinking Water and wishing I had a slab of chocolate cake instead.

I think I am going to lay here and cry for a minute, then I'm going to sleep. I'm sure everything will be brighter in the morning. *sigh*

N.

Nathalie,

I'm sorry you're having a bad day. It's been an "iffy" week for me, too. I keep trying to hang on until my first fill. Old habits are hard to break!