Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

for those of us who've never been not fat..

Ok.. so one of the motivating factor as part of this journey.. is when folks look at their old pictures where they were not fat.. and get their spirits up on a low day..

But.. what do people like me.. who has *never* been thin.. Do?

I found this.. http://www.modelmydiet.com .. well it obviously is not 100% accurate..(it shows the same image for any weight above 250#s) but I have my current and goal weight set in there.. and play around.. :)

On those stall days.. this is my best friend.. updating hairstyles and clothing.. and imagining what could be.. 6, 7, 18 months down the line.. :D

When I hit my goal.. this is what I *might* look like.. ;)

post-47554-1381366630555_thumb.png

While I do have old pics to look at I can't bring myself to look at them. This website is perfect. Thanks for the recommendation.

I wish I looked as good as that "before" chick .She carries her weight well! hehe

I do have pictures to look at but getting back to the same weight I was at 19 when I'm 44 just isn't realistic for me. I love the website, it helps me to visualize what I can look like soon. Thank you!!

This is a fantastic site. I learn and remember best through visuals--I need to print multiple copies of this in about 10x20 and post it all over my house, LOL. Thank you for sharing this with us!

post-56885-13813666309245_thumb.png

Well, the before picture looked better then I did....

the after picture is probably not as good as I look now (with clothes) but looks better then i look nekkid due to the extra skin.

Even so, I am a hot mama these days in clothes; at least according to the old guys oogling me these days. :)

Well, the before picture looked better then I did....

as Hathery said.. she carries her weight too well.. :)

the after picture is probably not as good as I look now (with clothes) but looks better then i look nekkid due to the extra skin.

So.. there is hope that I will look better in a few months.. :D I was worried the after pic would also need more imagination like the before pic..

Even so, I am a hot mama these days in clothes; at least according to the old guys oogling me these days. :)

I am sure you are a hot mama.. all that oogling is well deserved for the hard work you've put in.. ;)

post-57326-13813666488327_thumb.jpg

Thanks for sharing this link! I think it looks about like me if I add an extra 20 pounds to it.

Cool link...thanks for sharing. I'd be thrilled to look like the "after"...and I may be unique in thinking my "before" looks a little better in some places than this...

post-56425-1381366649724_thumb.jpg

Cool link...thanks for sharing. I'd be thrilled to look like the "after"...and I may be unique in thinking my "before" looks a little better in some places than this...

Ha I wish I looked as good as your "before"

Is there anyway we can age those and add some lumps and bumps cellulite, age spots and cankles :P

Ha I wish I looked as good as your "before"

Is there anyway we can age those and add some lumps and bumps cellulite' date=' age spots and cankles :P[/quote']

Lol...I did say some places...like my wrists and big toes ;-)

:) I remember showing the before pic sometime last year to my dad.. asking if the representation was somewhat accurate.. well the nicest thing he could say to me was.. "maybe its not about losing weight.. maybe you should try to get more proportionate like that picture.." :P

:) I remember showing the before pic sometime last year to my dad.. asking if the representation was somewhat accurate.. well the nicest thing he could say to me was.. "maybe its not about losing weight.. maybe you should try to get more proportionate like that picture.." :P

Ouch! Well, you can blame him for the genes he passed along that determine your body shape...I don't think it is possible to change that...won't matter how much weight I lose, I will always be more pear than apple

I don't know anyone who is overweight and looks like the "before" image, they need to add some rolls, stretch marks, cellulite and a pouch Plus...her thighs don't even touch. If I looked like the before pic. I'd be naked all the time! Lol