Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I committed ADULTERY...

...with NASTY high calorie, high carb foods!!!!! I'm pre-sleeve, but I've done so good and I haven't cheated in over a month! I've dropped 25 pounds, but today I binged :( . I had a hamburger, a soda, and later some nachos & an ice cream :( . Feeling really crappy, I want to throw up. I think I'm craving all these carbs because my Auntie Flow is coming in soon. Sigh... :(

My healthy food eating self is so upset with me for cheating.

Good news, your marriage to healthy food was not registered with the clerk of courts so you were not officially married! However, mayor Bloomberg may employ the IRS to drag you to NYC, jail you, and feed you oatmeal and tiny slushies.

One binge does not a lifetime ruin. Mentally kick yourself in the butt and then resume your journey to Slim City.

Oh! Thank God!!! I thought divorce was eminent! On the other hand, I might like being locked up! ;)

Roflmao...I read that as knocked up! Had to read it again lol

Hey, it's okay! Just get right back on course and remember how you felt after you ate all that stuff and use those icky feelings to avoid doing it again. I'm pre sleeve too and working to lose some weight on my own (no required but doing it anyway) before surgery. Negative association with unhealthy food works for me most of the time, and how much I can "afford" to eat helps out as well- I love eating and I would much rather have a full plate of steamed broccoli with cheese sauce & lemon pepper plus mango peach salsa topped mesquite chicken breast than 1/3 of a hamburger. Plus it's so yummy too! That being said I do try to budget in foods that I know I can't have again for at least 6-8 months post surgery (or ever if i have a steel will, but hey..there's life) as I'm losing to avoid the huge food funeral right before surgery. I've had five guys fries and burgers, sour patch watermelons (fave), dark chocolate covered caramels, chocolate ganache super premium ice cream, etc...just a little bit at a time and still managed to lose 25 lbs and counting. I probably could lose more without all that but I know who I am and what works for me in the long term. Keep it up!

Oh, my.... good analogy! Since I knew the insurance was gonna cover it (two weeks ago), I went off (a little at a time ... I flirted first) my 3 year lo carb, high Protein, no processed food, as-healthy-as-I-can diet. I've been in a full on LAST FLING AFFAIR with many the "bad foods" I'm saying goodbye to in quantity and may only wink at in the future!!!

After my surgery I will be faithful and adhere to my new sleeve diet religiously... only after 6 to 8 months I plan to allow myself an occasional flirt with my favorites and indulge on rare (super rare) occasions ... dark chocolate, a slice of bacon, a bite or two of birthday cake or fresh made bread.

I know very well if I say "I'll never eat that again" it will make me obsess about it anyway. Knowing I can eventually have it in a small amount helps me accept the lifestyle and claim it wholeheartedly.

A girl's gotta flirt! Especially when I'll be looking so HOT! (lol...)

Oh' date=' my.... good analogy! Since I knew the insurance was gonna cover it (two weeks ago), I went off (a little at a time ... I flirted first) my 3 year lo carb, high Protein, no processed food, as-healthy-as-I-can diet. I've been in a full on LAST FLING AFFAIR with many the "bad foods" I'm saying goodbye to in quantity and may only wink at in the future!!!

After my surgery I will be faithful and adhere to my new sleeve diet religiously... only after 6 to 8 months I plan to allow myself an occasional flirt with my favorites and indulge on rare (super rare) occasions ... dark chocolate, a slice of bacon, a bite or two of birthday cake or fresh made bread.< /p>

I know very well if I say "I'll never eat that again" it will make me obsess about it anyway. Knowing I can eventually have it in a small amount helps me accept the lifestyle and claim it wholeheartedly.

A girl's gotta flirt! Especially when I'll be looking so HOT! (lol...)[/quote']

You ladies are hot already!

post-37173-13813665747167_thumb.jpg

Gentlemen, sorry to spoil the fun, but the powder Room is for ladies only. We ask that you please respect that.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using VST

Gentlemen, sorry to spoil the fun, but the powder Room is for ladies only. We ask that you please respect that.

Thank you.

Oh oh.. Does that mean we're not to go in the men's room? I didn't realize that it was that serious.. Oops! I learned :D

Oh oh.. Does that mean we're not to go in the men's room? I didn't realize that it was that serious.. Oops! I learned :D

Yes lady! Keep your scrawny butt out of the men's room!! :P

Gentlemen' date=' sorry to spoil the fun, but the powder Room is for ladies only. We ask that you please respect that.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using VST[/quote']

Is this true? We go in the Man Room all the time. That seems like a double standard.

Yes, check out the stickies at the top of each forum. This is per me and Alex.

Leave it to us women to be crashing the men's room. And yes, YOU TOO LAURA.. I know you've been yakkin' in there.. Cause I was there, too :P

Yes lady! Keep your scrawny butt out of the men's room!! :P

Dang.. That the nicest compliment I've ever gotten. Thanks!

Dang, I want to be called a scrawny butt! Beats the name I was called a few minutes ago, lol.

But, seriously, the reason behind this is because Alex originally created this forum and the men's forum at the request of members who wanted to be able to discuss gender specific issues without the fear of the other sex making fun of them. We have had some members say they are afraid to post in these specific forums because often someone of the opposite sex comes in, makes a sexist joke, etc., and the next thing you know the topic has gone way off of what it was originally meant to be.

We don't censor people from posting in any other forums, we just ask that everyone respect the reason these two forums were created, so men would have a safe place to discuss male only issues with other men, and women would have their safe place as well.