Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lower BMI Bandsters!

Audree!!! That is FANTASTIC!!!!!

Keep it up! This is just the beginning!

That is great. I'm glad you liked my suggestion. I'm sure that is a motivator just knowing that the scale shows you 15 pounds less. Of course it may fluctuate but I know if I lost 15 pounds I would probably park in the back of the parking lot and walk & smile :D all the way to my office. You make me want to dance.

Ok I am designating Saturday as "Dance Like there's no one watching" Day. Turn on some music and for 10 min or more dance like there's no one watching - my kids love it. We sometimes go longer. My husband sometimes even join in. It's just a way to burn calories, have fun and let your kids or family know that "I am FUN"

Have FUN everyone this weekend.

He was dying to know too because he says that I look so much thinner. I told him no because don't we weigh more at night???

He told me he wouldn't tell me unless it was really good. I got on the scale 4 different times and..................

I started my pre op diet at 190, went down to 186 surgery day and tonight I am 175!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

So, does that mean in the morning I will be less!! I just ate and had a bunch of Water too!!!

I just thought I'd let you know!

Thanks BikerGirl for the suggestion!!!

That is great. I'm glad you liked my suggestion. I'm sure that is a motivator just knowing that the scale shows you 15 pounds less. Of course it may fluctuate but I know if I lost 15 pounds I would probably park in the back of the parking lot and walk & smile :D all the way to my office. You make me want to dance.

Ok I am designating Saturday as "Dance Like there's no one watching" Day. Turn on some music and for 10 min or more dance like there's no one watching - my kids love it. We sometimes go longer. My husband sometimes even join in. It's just a way to burn calories, have fun and let your kids or family know that "I am FUN"

Have FUN everyone this weekend.

I love that!!! I think I will take that suggestion too!!! We would have a blast! Only I will designate Sunday after church since it is our family day. I have been so much happier lately. My husband and kids all notice it. They have a fun mommy, the grumpy one is gone!:clap2:

I weighed this morning because we all know that we weigh heavier at nigt and I lost 2 MORE POUNDS!!!:clap2:

I know I will fluctuate and maybe regain a couple, but I have NEVER had such success in my entire life!!!!!

I am happy that Dr. Ortiz cuts out the mushy stage, since that is when he says people tend to gain some weight, then start to lose when they go on solids!!!

I start solids tomorrow!!!!

I am going to try to have an egg for breakfast!

How are we all doing?????????????

What a welcome back present. You weighted your self and are loosing like crazy.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the prayers guys. Wow, I feel like I had been run over.

Today I finally feel like myself. I have been sleeping alot. I had the strenght to weigh to weigh today and ready.

I am down from 217 to 191.5. That is just amazing. As I always say. I love this band is keeping me from eating. I only eat three meals a day. Protein and veggies only. I am happy with that too because I feel so full after the sweets don't even look good to me. If I have to I have 1 bite and it hits my sweet tooth.

I checked my bmi and am down to 35. I hate that I am so short, only 5'2.

I am glad to see you all doing south beach because protein is so important. You will all be surprised but you should stay full on this.

Audree, I am having my first fill on 2/16. I think you going on 2/14. I can't wait. My hysto delayed this which I am glad because I got sick and vomited after surgery so I am glad I was not filled.

I hope everyone is still feeling really modivated and those that are going to be banded, you will have no regrets. It may start rough but this is the weapon we need. The band does not let you comfort eat.

Good Luck Everyone.

Madden

Hi Audree,

I am doing great! Just have your first solids at home....I got too excited when I finally went to solids and went out to eat Breakfast. I ordered a cheese omelette, and was only able to take two bites before I was full. So, it was a waste of money. Oh well, this is definitely a learning process.

There are so many posts that I don't have that much energy to catch up with it all but I am excited that everyone is making such a good change for themselves. We are going to have such an awesome summer with our smaller size shorts on.

I am going to leave the house for the first time in a week and go see a movie tonight with the family. I'll enjoy vita Water while they have popcorn and I am okay with that because that is worth watching the scale drop.

Bye,

Madden:o

Hi Audree,

I am doing great! Just have your first solids at home....I got too excited when I finally went to solids and went out to eat breakfast. I ordered a cheese omelette, and was only able to take two bites before I was full. So, it was a waste of money. Oh well, this is definitely a learning process.

I hear you on this. Try just one scrammed egg with salt and pepper and alittle cottage cheese. It will be like heaven with no price tag.

Congrats on solids.

Madden

What a welcome back present. You weighted your self and are loosing like crazy.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the prayers guys. Wow, I feel like I had been run over.

Today I finally feel like myself. I have been sleeping alot. I had the strenght to weigh to weigh today and ready.

I am down from 217 to 191.5. That is just amazing. As I always say. I love this band is keeping me from eating. I only eat three meals a day. Protein and veggies only. I am happy with that too because I feel so full after the sweets don't even look good to me. If I have to I have 1 bite and it hits my sweet tooth.

I checked my bmi and am down to 35. I hate that I am so short, only 5'2.

I am glad to see you all doing south beach because protein is so important. You will all be surprised but you should stay full on this.

Audree, I am having my first fill on 2/16. I think you going on 2/14. I can't wait. My hysto delayed this which I am glad because I got sick and vomited after surgery so I am glad I was not filled.

I hope everyone is still feeling really modivated and those that are going to be banded, you will have no regrets. It may start rough but this is the weapon we need. The band does not let you comfort eat.

Good Luck Everyone.

Madden

I got my appointment for Feb. 17 on a Saturday at 9am. I don't feel any restriction like I did, but I am keeping my portions the same. I eat slow and it gives my stomach time to feel full. I used to inhale my food and that is why I could pack so much away in 20 minutes. I wouldn't even really chew my food!

Now, I am scared to not chew, chew, chew and wait inbetween bites. I don't want to PB.

Glad you are back!!

I am sorry you are not feeling the greatest, but CONGRATS ON YOUR LOSS!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I hear you on this. Try just one scrammed egg with salt and pepper and alittle cottage cheese. It will be like heaven with no price tag.

Congrats on solids.

Madden

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Like I posted before this is lapband school. I am taking notes like crazy. I hope to be banded soon. I can't wait.

You guys are so supportive.

Keep up the good work.

Madden: Glad your back!

Bikergirl,

That is awesome that you have lost 10 pound pre-op. What a good head start that is. Way to go!!!

Audree,

My first meal after my time of liquids was tuna. I was craving tuna salad so bad. Of all things to crave. lol

Oh man, that sounds good!!!

With a little mayo, chopped up Tomato, onions and hard boiled egg!!!!!

I am starting South Beach tomorrow and that falls in just nicely!!!