Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On business , and would never ever go back !

The only place I would do surgery is the USA ! I don't care how much it cost ,I want to be in my country not in a foreign country getting any type of surgery . We have the best doctors in the world ! God bless America

@shielanotsheila

My advice would be to go to the self pay Mexico forum. There you will find lots of good information on the doctors in Mexico if you decide to go that route. Posting here about Mexico opens the doors for people to give you negativity about having the surgery somewhere outside the US.

I'm paying 5500 for my revision with Dr. Garcia

I had my revision almost 3 months ago, it was 5,600. I also has my band done in Mexico. You do not sacrifice care or skill for price. I will be heading back for plastics.

Don't let some people give you advice they know nothing about!!!

Revision 1/31/13 by Dr Cabrera and Venezuela in MX

I had my revision almost 3 months ago' date=' it was 5,600. I also has my band done in Mexico. You do not sacrifice care or skill for price. I will be heading back for plastics.

Revision 1/31/13 by Dr Cabrera and Venezuela in MX[/quote']

That's awesome! I can't wait to go for my revision! 38 more days and I will be rid of this band and on to my new life. My husband is looking forward to the trip and hoping I'm up for some shopping and site seeing afterwards since we have been to Mexico many times on vacation and loved it!

im still on the fence about the sleeve. i have been for the past year. i actually joined weight watchers in the meantime while i figure things out for myself. i am so afraid of making a decision and having it turn out badly, like the band. i thought that was the greatest thing ever and i thought i would never have to battle with my weight the way i always have. i did weel, lost around 70 lbs but then had a prolapse (slip), i had surgery to repair that and about a year or so later that band slipped, as the dr. waned me it could happen again. so ive have my band out for maybe 3 years and i put all the weight back on...ughhhh. i am so afraid of leakage with this surgery. i have scar tissue from my band surgeries and i also found out i have a few staple left in me as well, so that adds to the risk. im so torn about this. i want it but im so afraid!!

I feel the same way! I look at this board everyday because I want to be thin but I am scared of being sick!

I had my revision almost 3 months ago' date=' it was 5,600. I also has my band done in Mexico. You do not sacrifice care or skill for price. I will be heading back for plastics.

Revision 1/31/13 by Dr Cabrera and Venezuela in MX[/quote']

Can you give some info on the plastic there. Where should I look thanks so much