Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

You guys were right!!! I did manage to lose the 1.8 I gained last week. This week I am down 3.2. Anyone else?......

Snowgator -5 lbs

PartyAntOvrYt -25 lbs/ -4

laptastic -16 lbs/ 0

deboregon -10lbs/ -2/ +.8

Kayleighsmommy -15 lbs/ +1.8/ -3.2

Coloradomom -25 lbs

Lap_dancer -8 lbs

minidriver -12 lbs/ -3

mem620 -15 lbs

BellaPerdente -5 lbs

Hi Julie. I was also down 1.4 last week. I thought it was posted at one point, but then it disappeared. So mine should say -1.4, then -3.

Congrats on reaching the 250's! It's always so exciting to reach one of those milestones.

Deb, have a blast at your reunion tonight and a wonderful trip. I'm glad your mom is doing better.

So I weighed myself today and I have lost 4 lbs. No clue how. Been trying really hard to get in more calories. I am still going in for the unfill though, hopefully they won't take too much, but I would like to be able to eat more solid foods. Maybe they will just take out a teeny itty bitty bit :(

Colordomom is coming into town for a fill this week. Just checking to see who would like to meet at RR? She will be here on Wednesday.

Unfortunately, I'll be working on Wednesday. I hope you can get a group together. That would be nice! BTW, I lost 6.2 lbs this week! Total loss since the challenge started is 10.2.

I am in the 250's!!!! WooHoo :( I can't even tell you the last time I saw the 250's on the scale (probably 15 or more years) :tongue2:

Congrats! I bet that feels wonderful!!!

put me down for +.8:frown: Oh, well...

won't be checking in next weekend as we leave Tues. for Provincetown for our 25th anniversary. Now that mom is FINALLY over the fever portion of this infection, I feel as if I can relax and enjoy myself on the other coast.:thumbup:

tonight is my 40th class reunion. should be interesting.:thumbup: if anything noteworthy happens, I will share tomorrow.

dee, how are you feeling?

mini, girl, you got it goin' on!:sneaky::seeya::sneaky:

I hope you have a wonderful Reunion! I'm glad your Mom is finally over the fever portion of the infection. Enjoy your anniversary time in Provincetown.

I am feeling much better physically. However, my moods are a different story.

Edited by PrtyAntOvrYt

Just checking on the challenge. I didn't get losses for a couple of people last week, or this (or I could have just missed them :blushing:)

If I have overlooked you, please let me know. I am still getting the hang of keeping track :lol: (like it's brain surgery or something.....)

Mini, sorry I lost your first weight (I guess it got lost in all my copying and pasting. Thank you so much, again, Dee for teliing me I could edit. That has been a sanity saver for me!!!! )

And Miss Dee------ WOW, you are a weight loss goddess right now. over 10 pounds in 2 weeks.... Way to go.....:seeya:

Thanks for the advice on the plastic surgery. Took the nekked pictures today to send to the surgeon I'm considering in Seattle...not pretty...confirmation that somthin' needs to be done here!

Julie, put me down for -2 for the week please. I'm up for Red Robin, but if no one besides you, me and Coloradomom are available, maybe we can go somewhere a little closer to us?

Julie, put me down for -2 for the week please. I'm up for Red Robin, but if no one besides you, me and Coloradomom are available, maybe we can go somewhere a little closer to us?

That would work for me. Congrats on the -2 :seeya:

You guys were right!!! I did manage to lose the 1.8 I gained last week. This week I am down 3.2. Anyone else?......

Snowgator -5 lbs

PartyAntOvrYt -25 lbs/ -4/ -6.2

laptastic -16 lbs/ 0/ -2

Coloradomom -25 lbs

Lap_dancer -8 lbs

minidriver -12 lbs/ -1.4/ -3

mem620 -15 lbs

BellaPerdente -5 lbs

That is great Julie! Remember to change my goal to -15. I hope this upcoming fill works!

Put me down for 0 last week, and -1 this week. Hopefully more next time! Thanks!:seeya:

Look forward to meeting you!!!!!

Unfortunately, I'll be working on Wednesday. I hope you can get a group together. That would be nice! BTW, I lost 6.2 lbs this week! Total loss since the challenge started is 10.2.

Sorry I won't get to meet you this time, hopefully next time!

Wow, 6.2 in one week and 10.2 in 2 weeks! Amazing! Congrats!:seeya:

Sorry I won't get to meet you this time, hopefully next time!

Wow, 6.2 in one week and 10.2 in 2 weeks! Amazing! Congrats!:seeya:

Yes! I'm sorry I won't get to meet you! I had the dreaded flu so I think that had something to do with my big weight loss this week! I don't want to go through again!

Yes! I'm sorry I won't get to meet you! I had the dreaded flu so I think that had something to do with my big weight loss this week! I don't want to go through again!

Yeah, the swine flu diet plan doesn't sound too fun.

That is great Julie! Remember to change my goal to -15. I hope this upcoming fill works!

Put me down for 0 last week, and -1 this week. Hopefully more next time! Thanks!:smile2:

Gotchya!! :smile2:

Snowgator -5 lbs

PartyAntOvrYt -25 lbs/ -4/ -6.2

laptastic -16 lbs/ 0/ -3

Coloradomom -15 lbs/ -0 /-1

Lap_dancer -8 lbs

minidriver -12 lbs/ -1.4/ -3

mem620 -15 lbs/ -1.5/ -.5

BellaPerdente -5 lbs

Edited by KayleighsMommy
mem620

Julie, I was just looking at the goals, and I had forgotten that I said 16. My weight loss was based on 15 to hit my next goal and I lost another pound in the interim. Sooo, can you actually put me down for 3 instead of 2? Sorry if this is confusing. It's confusing to explain it.