Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Favorite post op drink?

I love iced Water. Yeah' date=' weird, huh??[/quote']

I do to I thought I was the only one everything has to have like from being frozen

I do to I thought I was the only one everything has to have like from being frozen

Like ice from being frozen not ice cubes

50 percent h2o 50 percent g2

i find the g2 to s sweet and Water to dense my stomach on its own

I love the Ocean Spray Cran-Cherry Limeade flavor packets! Very good! I haven't tried the Dasani....

Webblarsk, do you buy this at the grocery store? Cranberry and cherry-lime are two of my favorite flavors ever, so I have a feeling that this would be right up my alley. Kind of like a non-alcoholic cape cod cocktail with a little grenadine. :)

Webblarsk' date=' do you buy this at the grocery store? Cranberry and cherry-lime are two of my favorite flavors ever, so I have a feeling that this would be right up my alley. Kind of like a non-alcoholic cape cod cocktail with a little grenadine. :)[/quote']

Yep. Found it at my local grocery store with the crystal light and MIO. It's very tasty :)

Yep. Found it at my local grocery store with the crystal light and MIO. It's very tasty :)

Thanks! hmm...it's really snowing here today, but this might get me out of the house. It's funny how there are certain post-op foods/drinks that sometimes I feel like I just must have...NOW! and then I get them and don't touch them for days. LOL. Thank you to the person who started this thread--it gave me lots of good ideas. I also want to get the Mio orange/tangerine flavor.

Someone here recommended SF Hawaiian Punch (on another thread), which I absolutely love. I try to keep it to 1 or 2 a day b/c I feel like I lose better with pure Water and I don't like the HP taste diluted--but it is a GREAT treat. Tastes just like the full sugar version. My mom always got us HP when we were kids when we got sick so it's sort of a "comfort drink" for me.

Mmm' date=' that sounds good! Where do you buy that at?[/quote']

Fiddleman, that Metromint chocolate Mint Water is awesome and they have other flavors too. I like the orange mint too. They have it at the Sprouts by me, but you if you check the Metromint website, they have a retail locater to check who sells it near you if you wanna try it!! :) it's a little pricey ($1.69 per bottle at Sprouts) so it's not a all day every day thing for me like Mio, but it's really good!

Fiddleman, I have seen Metromint at Safeway, not sure if you have one of those nearby.

Fiddleman' date=' that Metromint chocolate Mint Water is awesome and they have other flavors too. I like the orange mint too. They have it at the Sprouts by me, but you if you check the Metromint website, they have a retail locater to check who sells it near you if you wanna try it!! :) it's a little pricey (1.69 per bottle at Sprouts) so it's not a all day every day thing for me like Mio, but it's really good![/quote']

Going to definitely try this brand out. Thanks for the info!

Fiddleman' date=' I have seen Metromint at Safeway, not sure if you have one of those nearby.[/quote']

Awesome, Safeway is everywhere. I have one about 10 min away so no issues tracking it down. Thanks for the info!

I'm rocking the MIO cherry/blackberry right now. Got a few other flavors to try. Really like the taste, otherwise I'm drinking plain old black tea (iced). Full on caffeine.

I'm rocking the MIO cherry/blackberry right now. Got a few other flavors to try. Really like the taste' date=' otherwise I'm drinking plain old black tea (iced). Full on caffeine.[/quote']

I mixed together the pink lemonade with black cherry Mio. What an interesting and complex interaction. You get the refreshing taste of pink lemonade followed up with the bold flavor of black cherry. Good caffeine kick. I am weird. :)