Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What to drink for the first 2 weeks?

I am getting ready for surgery next week and I am trying to gather a iist of the most popular drinks for the next 2 weeks, Premier Protein shakes, propel or g2 gatorade etc..all this Isopure and Unjury is starting to confuse me any ideas?

I personally didn't like the UNJURY! I've been drinking Slimfast strawberries & cream.

I think you are on the right track.. A sweet cold Protein Shake, warm Unjury chicken Soup, g2 for the needed carbs, and one more... A Protein sports drink like designer whey blitz or isopure... You might also consider just a few muscle milks for something thats milk free. All these can be in small numbers in case your tastes change or your new tummy does not like them. Variety/various options - is key.

sassieme85 I was told by the NUT that the Slimfast had too little amount of Protein and since you can pysically only get so much in you want to take advantage of the most protein in everytime you consume. And also the more protein the better the weight loss numbers are..

I pretty much drank EAS carb control Dutch chocolate drinks from Wal-Mart and Crystal Light lemonade. I wasn't able to eat anything for the 1st 4 or 5 days and then moved onto chicken broth and then Cream of chicken and Cream of Mushroom Soup.< /p>

By the 3rd week I could handle (very finely chopped) chicken and chopped boiled eggs. I didn't need a lot of variety, so when I found something I could handle, I stuck with it.

Don't buy too many of any one sugar free thing. I found out the hard way that my stomach does not like things with sucralose and sugar alcohols, but aspartame is okay.

Did anyone use the unjury unflavored Protein powder in something like Crystal Light or Power aid 0?

If so how did that work out?

Did anyone use the unjury unflavored Protein powder in something like Crystal Light or Power aid 0?

I tried Unjury unflavored in 12oz of Water with crystal light...someone said it was good...I tried it last night and it was horrible. I felt nauseous. I had to take a phenergan and suck on a peppermint. I might not try that again , no time soon.

Today I mixed GNC wheybolic in 12 oz of Water and I'm drinking on it all day , to give me my 60gm of Protein for the day. I am drinking it all day because our bodies can only absorb so much protein at time.