Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I am three weeks out and had a piece of king cake. I'm not proud of it and I know it was a mistake. I should have demanded it removed from the house but I didn't.

What I'm most concerned about is that I didn't even feel sick or full! I ate a normal serving size' date=' and based on everyone else I thought I'd get sick but I am fine. This happen to anyone else? Is my sleeve too big? I don't know what to make of my slip or my sleeve's response.[/quote']

Hey I know exactly what you mean. My surgery was jan 29 i am on the mushies stage now and i am having a really hard time getting in protien. I workout ALOT and i have slipped as well ive had some chips not a huge bag like 6-8 chips and it slides thas why you dont get full but if i eat more than an ounce of protien i feel 'food baby' full. I learned ny leasons and have since gotten my butt back in gear to get the calories and protien in the right way. Youll be fine learn from your mistakes and move on just remember not to go back to old habits hun. Best of luck!

Geeze........I keep seeing post like these!!! I am second guessing my decision to have surgery now. I'm sorry this is not working for you.

I hope this doesn't make you not have surgery. I certainly hope you don't really think this 'is not working' for her. No one is perfect and I think all of us have slipped up in some way or another at some point. This is a tool, as I'm sure we've all heard 100 times. Again, no one is perfect, there is no miracle surgery that means you'll never eat the wrong thing again. All you can do is do better tomorrow. This surgery is a life saver for many of us. One piece of cake, what would we eat before surgery? For me, 4 pieces! So, carry on OP, you'll be all right!

Yeah damn those slider foods.The op is a tool and u still have to control that damn head hunger.

Aussie' date=' I get it. I didn't post for a berating. We berate ourselves enough. I posted admitting it was a mistake and then asking if anyone else had a similar experience or knew why I didn't even get full. That scared me. I think I felt the need so badly bc my calorie intake has been too low with the workouts I'm doing. I never should have had the cake. So any constructive feedback? The nerve one is interesting and I hadn't thought of that. I will talk to my psychologist too. Thanks for any support.[/quote']

Sorry about that, I was hungry and people talking about cake when I am hungry is just too much!!!

Sorry about that' date=' I was hungry and people talking about cake when I am hungry is just too much!!![/quote']

Hehehe you are soooo Funny :P

we all have moments when were so hungry we are about to take anyone out!

Cake anyone?

To the original poster: no judgment from me. I am only 9 days out and haven't even been cleared to eat solid food and I have felt sorry for myself from time to time. Fear of harming my sleeve is keeping me in check at this point. And my dreams are small. As I have mentioned several times, I think I would be satisfied by a cracker or a bite of scrambled egg. When I am cut loose to eat food again, it will be much harder. We all have already surrendered and admitted we cannot sufficiently control ourselves. That is why we all got the surgery, to have control imposed on us to a certain degree. We each have to make our own way. Thank you for sharing your bump in the road. It helps the rest of us following behind you know where to look for danger.