Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FEBRUARY SLEEVERS 2013....how you doing after you've been Sleeved

Anyone have advice for those stuck in a stall? Been struggling up and down with the same ONE POUND for 8 days now....grr- upped my protein' date=' upped my Water, and this last week I've been doing so great with cooking healthy/lean dinners- etc...anyone have any suggestions for what kickstarted them back into losing? Sleeved 2/28- down 30# so far (or 29...depending on the day this week...GRRR)[/quote']

I hate that! I just went through that too!! Do opposite of what u had been!

I gained 2 doing it-- then lost it and then lost a couple if more!

I are allllll I shouldn't have lol but then I lost :)

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I was sleeved on the 28th too. My rate of weight loss has slowed to about 1 lb a week. It would probably go faster if I worked out more. I think weighing yourself everyday is a bad idea. Just weigh once a week. Then you are more likely to see steady progress. Everyone's rate of weight loss is different so don't judge yourself by other's progress.

Great advise!! Wish I could stick with doing that!

Sleeved on February 11th

PreOp = 215

SW = 206

CW = 183

Total loss of 32 since Pre Op

I'm averaging 2.7-3lbs a week but my goal is 4lbs per week. Started a real work out routine last week and gained :-( I get its part of the process but it was discouraging. I'm pressing on and staying positive. Just filled two large bags of clothes that I will never fit again to donate. That was a major victory for me. I'm in it for the long haul... One pound at a time :-)

Stay positive your doing great!!!

I will be 8 weeks out tomorrow! Can I share that the last few days have been tough!!! My senses are reawakened and I smell every aroma from every restaurant around me. I live behind the mall so' date=' you can imagine, I'm having it pretty bad! :-( I had to go to the mall today foe a gift for my Mom and Cooper's Hawk was smelling divine! I don't even each steak!

Unofficially, I'm 33 lbs. down from day of surgery. I have my 2 mo. Post- op appt. on Wed. Usually, their scale shows more than mine, so that is why I say unofficial.

[/quote']

Your doing great! I too am feeling hungry and as if my senses are awake!

I hate that! I just went through that too!! Do opposite of what u had been!

I gained 2 doing it-- then lost it and then lost a couple if more!

I are allllll I shouldn't have lol but then I lost :)

that seems like how I am. All week I watch what I eat & drink and either don't lose anything or am very slow. On the weekends we eat out, I am much more lax with what I am doing and I always lose! Yesterday I went to get my lunch and found that my hubby accidently took it to work. I then jumped in my car and went to burger king and got a cheeseburger. I even ate half the roll and it had onion rings and 1,000 island dressing on it...when I stepped on the scale this morning I was a pound lighter than yesterday! I had also lost a pound over the weekend...so what's up with that!!! I'm not complaining, just confused

that seems like how I am. All week I watch what I eat & drink and either don't lose anything or am very slow. On the weekends we eat out' date=' I am much more lax with what I am doing and I always lose! Yesterday I went to get my lunch and found that my hubby accidently took it to work. I then jumped in my car and went to burger king and got a cheeseburger. I even ate half the roll and it had onion rings and 1,000 island dressing on it...when I stepped on the scale this morning I was a pound lighter than yesterday! I had also lost a pound over the weekend...so what's up with that!!! I'm not complaining, just confused[/quote']

I'm confused too!! It's annoying when u think ur doing the right thing ......?

Had to share the progress so far...left to right (Jan 2013- pre op' date=' 3/30/13 -1 mo post op, 4/22/13- 2 mo post op)

[/quote']

Looking good!

Anyone have advice for those stuck in a stall? Been struggling up and down with the same ONE POUND for 8 days now....grr- upped my protein' date=' upped my Water, and this last week I've been doing so great with cooking healthy/lean dinners- etc...anyone have any suggestions for what kickstarted them back into losing? Sleeved 2/28- down 30# so far (or 29...depending on the day this week...GRRR)[/quote']

I was sleeved same day and lost the same since sleeved. I have been on stall for couple weeks and walk a lot. My clothes are still getting bigger. Nut said I need to eat more...my body thinks I am in starvation so real slow. I knew this would happen so not too concerned.

I felt so bad for this lady. Kudos for her and doctor on publishing this to Youtube. Yes there is a full nudity and full surgical gore' date=' but it's done for educational purposes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFV4cLcxfGw

I'm sure I will need some plastic surgery, but hopefully not near as much as she needs. So far everything is still firm except my gut. I have another 100 pounds to go.[/quote']

Can you say OUCH!

Anyone having problems with ears? It is really weird...can't really explain it. Antibiotics from Dr didn't help...netti pot...ear flushing...drops to dry out...tried everything. They are muffled...feels I have been out in cold wind. Has been since sugery. Probably not related..

Anyone having problems with ears? It is really weird...can't really explain it. Antibiotics from Dr didn't help...netti pot...ear flushing...drops to dry out...tried everything. They are muffled...feels I have been out in cold wind. Has been since sugery. Probably not related..

I have had that feeling come and go a few times and it was very weird.

I've been having earaches both ears off a d on for a few weeks!'

Sleeved 2 months tomorrow (Feb 25) and down 41 lbs. I use myftnesspal to keep track of my calories and Proteins. I decided after my last "stall" maybe it helps to not eat the same things everyday, to keep my body guessing as to how many calories it can count on. So for me, my calories range from 500 to 1100 a day but I still try to keep my proteins up and the fat calories lower. Anyone else seeing something like this?

Also I admit, I'm not into lots of exercise. I just try to move around and do more then I used to. I try to park farther away at the stores, shop longer, keep a cleaner house (lol), anything that makes me get up and move around.

I'm looking for a place in Michigan that offers healthy foods like myfitfoods place (currently only in AZ, IL, CA, ID, TX, OK) . I do go to Whole Foods sometimes for their hotbar but would like other choices.

For anyone in the myfitfoods area they have a great deal for $75- you get 15 meals/snacks which is their 3 day challenge- https://www.myfitfoods.com/products/3-day-challenge

that seems like how I am. All week I watch what I eat & drink and either don't lose anything or am very slow. On the weekends we eat out, I am much more lax with what I am doing and I always lose! Yesterday I went to get my lunch and found that my hubby accidently took it to work. I then jumped in my car and went to burger king and got a cheeseburger. I even ate half the roll and it had onion rings and 1,000 island dressing on it...when I stepped on the scale this morning I was a pound lighter than yesterday! I had also lost a pound over the weekend...so what's up with that!!! I'm not complaining, just confused

I think there are 2 possibilities 1) you are keeping your body out of homeostasis by varying calories and types of food periodically or 2) you would have lost even more weight when you see a drop (like 2 or 3 lbs instead of 1 lb) and the splurge day made it less. But, I am not sure if there's any way of knowing what the answer is!

I've been having earaches both ears off a d on for a few weeks!'

allergies! 'tis the season