Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

12-12-12 surgery date people...

I had sleeve on 12-12-12. Anyone else out there that date or close to it. Lets compare whats working. ..not working...what we are eating...not eating...just any details to help each other!!!

Hi! I had surgery on 12/11, and I'm 35 pounds down from my highest this past fall. (I really feel like this is pretty slow.) I'm still starting the day with a Protein Shake most mornings, and I've tolerated food pretty well, though, obviously, at much smaller quantities. I'm definitely finding that some things I really liked before are not sitting well. (Eggs, some salad dressings) I'm getting about 800 calories a day on average, tracking everything with myfitnesspal.com I'm doing a lot of chicken and fish, and so far, Protein has not been a big problem.

I'm struggling to get the gym, though. I go for a week, then lag for a couple of days, and so on. How about you?

well I have lost 35# also..just got out of hospital for 6 days. I became very dehydrated and potassium levels dropped. So I am struggling with Water intake. I also dont drink Protein Shakes anymore because they mase me sick so now I have bitter feeling about them. I have not used fitness pal you speak of. I am going to have to try it. eggs have not been easy on me either. You have done better than me...I have not made it to gym at all yet. I have a Senior basketball player a 11 yr old bball player and 8 yr old bball player so kids and their activities seem to run my life! KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME...WE CAN COMPARE STORIES!!! GOOD LUCK....

Hello my surgery was also on 12-12-12. Best thing I ever did. Since the start I've lost a total of 44lbs. I've been sticking to the Dr. and nutritionalist recommedations like glue. I'm able to eat one egg, and the only real issue is with the 1% milk but mild always was a bit of an issue even before the surgery. I like my Premier Protein Chocloate shakes from costco and the Premier Protein Peanut Butter bars as well. My tastes have changes some but all in all I'm able to get my Protein and liquid in with the help of sugar free popsicles.

Currently I'm doing my treadmill 3 days a week 1 mile a day. Also, walk my dog daily so that helps as well. Keep in touch and best to you all on our new journey to healthy.

Thank you, good luck to all 12-12-12 sleevers.

I heard they sell Premiere at Sam's too

I was sleeved on 12-11-12 and am down 53 lbs so ffar. I am following my guidelines and really don't count calories yet but eat 2 to 3 times a day and drink one Protein Drink. Good luck to everyone! :-)