Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November chat...again....

I'm cracking up at all the toot stories! If ONLY I had one to tell! LOL! I do have a booger story, though. My friend and I were floating in the Gulf on one of those big island things, and I told her she had a booger, then we started laughing so hard we fell off, and we almost drowned! It might not sound as funny as it was, but we still laugh about it to this day!

We are all done emptying out the last 3 bedrooms! Yippee! Pat, the pictures you posted of your remodeling look almost exactly like our house right now!

I'm staying home tomorrow...we were given tickets to the big GOP rally, and Pres. and Laura Bush will be there. This will be the first time I have ever seen a U.S. President so I am very excited. Anyhooooo, DH and I are leaving mid-afternnon, because it takes a long time to get through security clearance, and DD is staying at my dad's. If you see news clips of the President at the Texas GOP rally, think of me!

My back is all twingy and stiff...thinking of YOU, Eileen. I took a muscle relaxer, and dang if it didn't hit me like a ton of bricks. I've taken it before, and didn't even feel it, really. I guess I'm just really tired.

I'm gonna get to bed...I'll post in the morning. I'm going to meet the contractor, then take DD's clothes down to dad, and shop a little, then get back home to get dolled up for the big event!

Hugs, Cindy

Maybe it hit you so hard this time cuz you are sooooo much smaller than before. I know one mixed drink knocks me on my butt now. Maybe this works the same? ~Mandy

Good Morning!

After reading all this stuff and laughing so hard, I wasted most of my time this morning. Y'all are crazy!:biggrin1:

My most imbarrasing one was standing in the bosses office (after banding) and started to walk out and boom a fart let go! I didn't even feel it coming on! He made a comment and all I could do was laugh! Then for the longest time after that he kept telling everyone I Chit in his office!

It's raining here, lightening and thundering too. Yuck! I'll take the rain but I hate driving to work in it. There will be a ton of accidents this morning. Usually the interstate gets to a standstill and you sit for a while. I sure hope there aren't any accidents this morning, but usually there is. If it is close to me I can bypass it, but if not then I have to sit and wait.

DH is down with that cold/flu thing that is going around, he had me up half the night caughing and hacking. I sure hope I don't catch it! I have been fighting it at work for a long time, now it is at home.

Well, got to go get dressed/shower so I can hit the road a little early today.

I'll try to catch up tonight if I can.

Here I am at home, just hanging out. It sure is nice. The workers will be here soon, and I'll be forced to go shopping.

Mandy, I bet you are right about the muscle relaxer...I hadn't even thought of that. The good news is my back does feel a lot better, so I caught it in time. Close call!

Everyone have a great day!

I don't have any good fart stories either, but like Cindy I have a booger story!! Several years ago when my oldest granddaughter was about a year an a half old or so, she was sitting on her Daddy's lap. She kept sticking her hands in his face, she was terrible about that!!! He tells her "Ally stop it, get your fingers out of my face" she kept doing it, eventually sticking her finger up his nose! He told her "I said NO!" and went to move her off his lap, she starts screeching "MINE", when I looked at him, he has a booger on the side of his nose! I am laughing my butt off... she is trying to get it back, apparently she got it out of her nose and was making a deposit in his!!! She is 5 now and refuses to believe this!!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend, ours was uneventful, just like I ordered!!

Supposed to be a really nice day out, so thinking granddaughter and I will walk to the park for awhile, then to the library. The library is an iffy thing with her, she loves books, but she wants to take them home, and I want them left here!!! And every now and then she will revert back to chewing on things, so I have to watch her like a hawk...but I figure she won't learn any younger!

Haven't heard anything on the puppy. DH is not thrilled with the idea. He wants another retriever, but I would like one I could let in the house. We will see, maybe an aquarium!!!

Take care, and have a great day all!!!

Kat

Betty, I'm laughing my a$$ off, I can't believe you chit in your boss' office.

It's amazing how men think the louder and longer they toot the funnier it is, but if I let a little air escape, OMG, my dh will look at me and say, "what'd you do, chit?", but if he'd blown out a wall, it would have been ok.

(Betty, does your boss have a brother in VA)

Cindy, sorry you are forced to go shopping, hehe, Kat, enjoy the day with your granddaughter.

Have a great day everyone.

Well, it took me a while but I found you guys! Happy November.

Booger and fart stories...... bathroom jokes worse than the kids!!! I laughed too!

I FINALLY got my bank account fixed -- yeah. Still alittle emotional leftover from this fiasco.

Today is my special meeting(IEP) for Garrett and I am very nervous about it. I need to keep a cool head to clearly tell the staff what I want for my sons education. I won't be allowed to get emotional, cause I will then lose focus. I talked to my ex and he plans to be there, and I don't have a problem with that, in fact it may make the staff back down and give us what we want. So, prayers please.

I will try to stop by later and give update.

Patty

Patty, our IEP meeting is thursday. You say a prayer for me and I'll say one for you. I have a list made of what I want to discuss, and I plan on staying on track with that list. I had the first meeting several weeks ago and did't prepare myself, I got off track and ended up not covering everything I wanted to cover. I also have a parent teacher conference today, I am sure I will walk away with more stuff for the list. It's good to see that dad is involved, and the two of you can be civil for the kids sake. I'm glad to hear the account is straight, it is always difficult when someone steals from you, I know when my car was broken into, I felt very very violated. Remember that it was only an account, they were never in your personal space. I had to keep telling myself it wasn't personal and they were never in my home. I was a random target and so were you. Chin up girly, things are gonna get better and better... (((hugs)))~Mandy

Hello Everyone! I hope that you all are having a good day! I have been involved on this board since July and I am finally getting banded in two weeks!

Mandy-if you have any IEP questions let me know and I"ll try to help, i am a certified teacher who has sat in on many IEP meetings..:)

OMG all the stories are just hilarous ~ I have been laughing all day.

Well cannot stay long ~ out the door.

Patty I am so glad the bank fiasco has worked out.. And I will be praying a good outcome on your IEP metting ~ and for you too Mandy..

Well today is the second day of Chalio's new medication. After talking to the doc I opted to try the Daytrana patch for ADHD. My little guy has stomach pain everynight and I hate to see him want to eat and then struggle with it. I hope it works good for him. The down side it is so new none of the Pharmacies carry it and it has to be special ordered.

Mandy speaking of being stole from. When I went back to my house on Sat - Emrg Potty ~ there was a cop dusting my neighbors car. I asked what Happened? He said someone broke into her car the night before. Scary to me since she is on my bedroom side and I did not hear a thing. I ususally lock my driveway gate but there are times I get lazy and leave it open. Well not anymore ~ I told my boys they need to remind me all the time in case I forget.

Well everyone I hope you are all doing great and keep on tootin~ LOL

Hey guys... just wanted to stop in and say hi. I'm almost done with my training and the hours needed at the humane society... yay! Then I just need to take the final exam. I'm going on a quilting retreat starting this Thursday and won't be back until Sunday so I am rushing to get everything done. Had to go shopping to buy clothes that will fit over my fat a$$... get my hair cut. Thank gawd that long sweaters are finally coming back in! I also bought some make-up and fruffed my hair up and made the decision to be happy with what I have instead of pining for what I had hoped for. I'm sure that once I finish this bottle of wine I'll look pretty good to myself...lol Anyhoo... not sure if I'll ever catch up on personals but you are all on my mind and I am lmao reading the fart stories. (((hugs)))

Kat and Cindy, You must be kidding us! Never a fart story! Kat I almost fell of my chair laughing at your bogger story. I don't think I have one of those.

Cindy- say hi to George for me! I hope your bringing your camera.

Patty and Mandy-I have had many meetings! Hated them got so nervous! My DS was in the handicap preschool so we started very young. Do not believe everything they tell you! They told me that he would never be a lawyer or Dr. Well he is on his way to being a PA which is pretty much a Dr if you ask me! He struggles and it breaks my heart, but he is determined. It is taking him a lot longer than most but it's ok. He has a dream and a mission in his life and he is going after it! So take a deep breath. Try not to get overwhelmed. My prayers are with both of you and the kids, I know how you feel and I hurt for you..((hugs))

Cassandra-Hi and welcome! We have so much fun here as you can tell all secrets come out over time. Before you know it you'll be telling us fart stories..lol.. Where are you getting banded? I love my band if you have any questions were all here for you.

Darcy-You must have a story or to for us!! This weekend sounds like fun. I'm sure you look great! How are you doing? You sound down in the dumps. Do you need a kick or a hug? My thought is a little of both? I have a new tip..put a bowl of almonds out on your counter, and in a baggie in the car. When you want something have a few. They are good for you and taste good. They really have helped me especially in the car.

Pat-My DH does it in bed and then waves the covers so the smell doesn't stay under the covers! OMG it is awful! lol we do laugh though.

Betty-LOL your boss is mean..lol..I can't believe told everyone!lol

The bra saga continues!! I have been to Belk, Dillard's and two other small shops searching high and low for right the over the shoulder bolder holders! Well I have decided that I want to open a store called..sorry if I offend anyone...Tits R Us! It will carry sizes that they don't even make yet. Any color you can think of. Maybe even a men's section! A section with two different sizes. Big Small Fat Tall Thin Average. This story is going to make you feel GREAT cause you will find exactly what your looking for. Ok I'm going off to much here now. But I gotta tell you this is not an easy job! So far no luck! I'm ready for a reduction soon at this point!!

I do have a most embarrassing story for ya'll but I have taken up enough space here with my boobage.

Everyone have a good night. I'm still laughing at the stories!

Hi everyone! Glad to see everyone is doing well and tooting along. lmao. I have had the busiest couple of weeks in creation but I wanted to make sure that I popped into say hi!

Eileen - glad to see you're back is feeling better.

Cindy - sorry to see yours is hurting!

Darcy - have fun quilting!

Mandy & Patty - good luck with the IEP's. I will keep you in my thoughts!

Kat - how is your DH doing these days?

Betty - I would have DIED if I ever tooted in my bosses office. I'm so private about that kind of stuff! lol

Cassandra - good luck!! I was just banded on Oct 2nd and it has been great so far!

Diane - not to be nosy, but what size/kind of bra are you looking for? I wear a bra from Lane Bryant called "The Balconette". It lifts without smooshing the ladies together in the middle. I had Sherry try them and now she is addicted too. lol. They start at a 36C I believe. And did I mention that it lifts??!!

So I had a few Melontini's this weekend and OMG I'm in love! lol. They were soooo yummy. Hopefully my 3+ hours of dancing helped me work off the drinks. My legs are still sore! Hopefully they'll feel better for my line dancing with Sherry tomorrow night!

Well off to do some dishes. Yuck!