Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mexico Octosleevers! Add Your Name, Date And Surgeon!

Hey there! I want to start a thread of sleevers who are going to Mexico in October. I have found a couple people who have their surgeries scheduled and it's really nice to be in contact with others who may be there around the same time. I'm going to Tijuana for surgery with Dr Garcia October 27. I'll be staying at the Marriott for 3 nights total with 2 days at Mi Doctor Hospital for the actual surgery and recovery. If there are others going to Mexico , but not in October, feel free to post also: I've found it so helpful to find others in the same boat as myself...

I'll make a list if there are enough people to generate one. Good luck! We're gonna rock this thing ;-)

Hey Zenoosh great idea! surgery date Oct 22 , Dr jaime Ponce de leon, INT hospital TJ, Mexico, Hotel Lucerna Oct 24th...Oct 25th home!

Surgery Date: October 11th

Dr. Aceves - Mexicali, Mexico

4 days, 3 nights in hospital, first night in hotel

78 lbs to lose - SCARED OUT OF MY MIND!!! Am I doing the right thing????? :wacko:

Surgery Date: October 11th

Dr. Aceves - Mexicali' date=' Mexico

4 days, 3 nights in hospital, first night in hotel

78 lbs to lose - SCARED OUT OF MY MIND!!! Am I doing the right thing????? :wacko:[/quote']

Don't be scared, he is the BEST! I was sleeved by him about a month ago. I also had 80lbs to lose.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. I was scared too but it really a breeze!

Well Hello there...(said all sultry like)...

Anywho Im set for October the 25th with Dr. Garcia. I booked through A Lighter me, my coordinator is the lovely Janese:-) . I arrive on the 24th and leave on the 29th! Back to work on the 30th! ps...isn't zenoosh awesome!

Thanks muffintop...i AM awesome, but I did get the idea from you.....so I think that makes you even "awesomer"!!!

I figured id open it up to all the Mexico Octosleevers, cuz otherwise it'd just be a couple of us with Dr Garcia. Im sure there'll be others scheduled that aren't on this site yet, but at least we can connect with the peeps that are!

I am totally having a few freakouts, but I know this is the right thing for me.

Muffintop: one month to go for you! Counting the days :-)

Zenoosh don't freak you will do great I have already had my revision with Dr Garcia on Sept 10th and he is awesome! The nurses will take good care of you. FYI: ask for a pillow top bed at the Marriot, I got one without and it was hard as a rock!

Zenoosh don't freak you will do great I have already had my revision with Dr Garcia on Sept 10th and he is awesome! The nurses will take good care of you. FYI: ask for a pillow top bed at the Marriot' date=' I got one without and it was hard as a rock![/quote']

Great tip!

Surgery with Dr. Garcia on 10-19-2012..after so much research the decision is made......

Oct 10th Dr Garcia

I'll also be staying at the Mariott;)

Sent from my ADR6400L using VST

Well Hello there...(said all sultry like)...

Anywho Im set for October the 25th with Dr. Garcia. I booked through A Lighter me' date=' my coordinator is the lovely Janese:-) . I arrive on the 24th and leave on the 29th! Back to work on the 30th! ps...isn't zenoosh awesome![/quote']

Hey muffintop, I fly in on the 24th, have surgery with dr Garcia the 25th and leave on the 29th too! I'm even back to work on the 30th! Glad to have a sleeve sister!

Hey muffintop' date=' I fly in on the 24th, have surgery with dr Garcia the 25th and leave on the 29th too! I'm even back to work on the 30th! Glad to have a sleeve sister!

[/quote']

Are u going alone? Where are u from?

Are u going alone? Where are u from?

I am going alone and am flying in from Nashville. How about you?