Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Ready, Momofthing and Newgrandmother: So sorry you've been sick, Sounds like you've been keeping yourselves on the right track with OTC meds and trips to the ER when needed. Hang in there ladies, we'll make it past all this and have a great New Year! And a much healthier, thinner New Year too.

Thanks, guys. Still a bit queasy, but drinking Water. And some G2. Can't eat much. Need to go take a nap. A long one.

OH My!! Just read my emaisl here. I am so sorry you all are sick!

MOM- I had the flu and drank Coconut Water. It helped so much!! I was able to keep it down and whatever was in there seriously made me feel better within a day. I swear by it now.

NGMA- Sounds like you are finally on the mend??

Ready- You might benefit from the coconut water also. Fluids fluids fluids!!

Get well soon ladies. ((Hugs))

Feeling better. Took a shower without passing out...yeah, me. But I am so weak. My job is a chore today. Need to rest and drink more.

Kparker -- just plain coconut Water? might try that when I feel well enough to drive.

I am 14 days out , was doing good no pain mess but I am starting to have pain when I am going out of bed or sitting

Feeling better. Took a shower without passing out...yeah, me. But I am so weak. My job is a chore today. Need to rest and drink more.

Kparker -- just plain coconut Water? might try that when I feel well enough to drive.

MOM- Yes! It is bottled now at your grocery store.I use the plain coconut water but they do have chocolate flavored, never tried it. I get mine at Trader Joes but I know it is at the regular store too. It REALLY works for hangovers too, or so I have heard. ;)

Zoo I had a day or two like that. The pain was right in my navel area when getting up or down. Went away after that. If it last more than a day or two you need to call your Doctor.

momof glad you are feeling better

kparker so youve heard huh lol :lol:

went to my regular dr today he was so happy for me and my success. i have my appetie back yayyyyyyyyyyyy. dont feel sick anymore 2 more days before is see my baratric dr and my nut cant wait.

NEWGM- LOL, guilty. But seriously ithe Coconut Water works sooo well. I have had some coctails too with the sleeve and I felt fine. Can NOT do beer but I do ok with wine and vodka. I have only had a couple of drinks since the surgery because I know it is way too many calories for me. I did get a little too buzzed on the Vodka though, It hit fast. I am such a cheap date now.

Hey everyone, I'm feeling much better - had a rough couple of days but its amazing what antibiotics can do... No more fever, just a few coughs here & then which hurts my stomach muscles... Thanks for everyone's well wishes & glad to hear everyone is doin better

Sent from my iPhone using VST

NEWGM- LOL' date=' guilty. But seriously ithe Coconut Water works sooo well. I have had some coctails too with the sleeve and I felt fine. Can NOT do beer but I do ok with wine and vodka. I have only had a couple of drinks since the surgery because I know it is way too many calories for me. I did get a little too buzzed on the Vodka though, It hit fast. I am such a cheap date now. [/quote']

Lol, funny you say Vodka, that has always been my drink of choice but haven't tried any alcohol yet, guess I'm a lil scared...

Sent from my iPhone using VST

kparker i had my first drink the other night and nothing happen i wasnt even tipsy. jeigermiester never had it before didnt really like it

Alright fellow sleevers, especially those of you who have been sick lately: Getting over the stomach flu, haven't vomited or had any diarrhea since saturday. But here is the new issue and I'm looking for input on should I be worried. I can't eat, and I can barely drink. Honestly, I think I've had all day today, maybe 1 1/2 cups of food at the most. And it just sits there in my tiny tum. I can feel it even now, and I ate...well tried to eat..over 3 hours ago. Drinking is a joke. I sip, but I cannot seem to get enough in. I know I'm dehydrated...the color of my pee and my increasingly chapped lips tell me that.

I'm starting to freak out here. Yes I'm still weak. But I cannot seem to get in enough nutrition to make me stronger. Suggestions?