Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A Funny thing Happened to Me...

LOL.....I'm not near as gentle and kind as you guys....I get down right nasty when negative reference is made re my weight. I would have spouted...."well, I guess at your age time is of the essence and the speed is necessary so that you accomplish what needs doing....before "you know what" I am so mean and evil.....and have a very sharp tongue.

Carol

I was having a pleasant afternoon out today with a girlfriend. Then we dropped into this upscale discount clothing place which was having a sale. Perfect, I thought, but nothing was larger than size fourteen in women's sizes although men of size were covered. I was pissed. I have money and I was there to shop. I also know that some of those manufacturers do make sizes that are bigger than fourteen. My friend wanted me to stir things up but I didn't want to risk eating a humiliation sandwhich.

That's why he's in a scooter. All that anger and nastiness has bottled up in his body and keeps it from functioning. shake his comments off, like dust from your feet. At least you're doing something positive in order to enhance your health ... he's just smoldering in his own crap and crying out for:help:!!!

I find killing people with kindness shocks them. For example, when someone gives me the "finger" in a car, I wave and smile. They assume I know them so they must know me and usually give a nervous wave back. When I hold the door for someone or move out of the way and they don't say "thank you" I say "you're so very welcome." That usually snaps them back to reality and they say, "thanks" and scurry away.

Clearly, this man on the scooter was a miserable person. I would have replied, "why thank you for that information and you have a wonderful day." I refuse to stoop to the level of imbeciles.

I find killing people with kindness shocks them. For example, when someone gives me the "finger" in a car, I wave and smile. They assume I know them so they must know me and usually give a nervous wave back. When I hold the door for someone or move out of the way and they don't say "thank you" I say "you're so very welcome." That usually snaps them back to reality and they say, "thanks" and scurry away.

Clearly, this man on the scooter was a miserable person. I would have replied, "why thank you for that information and you have a wonderful day." I refuse to stoop to the level of imbeciles.

That's a really cool approach. I tend to be a hothead but I am impressed and would like to try it.

That's a really cool approach. I tend to be a hothead but I am impressed and would like to try it.
I would like to try it also, but coming from my background, the quicker I shut up, the better things will be. I like to be too clever with my verbal comebacks and I have found that when verbally embarrassed, most men resort to physical violence, even when their chances of winning is small: Rather to be a defeated warrior than a reluctant (would be) warrior.

I am totally apalled at what some people say to others... I was at the book store yesterday and was buying several books including Soup and smoothie cook books, a few novels and Weight Loss for Dummies.

The clerk actually said to me .. "I have a cousin who had gastric bypass..not a pretty story" Since I really thought it was none of her business and I am being banded on Thursday I only retorted, "I'm not having that done.... and left .. NOt sure why people think they can say whatever they want to you about your weight.

NOt sure why people think they can say whatever they want to you about your weight.
Because you chose to be fat.

Well at least that is their reasoning.

Black people are forgiven their race by some people because they couldn't help being Black and besides the constitution says so.

Females can't help it either, though our nation didn't allow the ERA to pass.

Let's face facts: Unless you are a slender WASP male, you are the butt of jokes.

The reasons that blond women are also made the butt of so many jokes is because WE All KNOW how stupid blond women are, yet Lady Clairol still makes money. See how dumb women are? They pay extra to be called stupid.

The blonde situation is a strange one. I am blonde and one of my girlfriends is certain that I get better treatment than she does, so sure in fact that she gets me to deal with sales clerks, so sure in fact that at one point she had her hair dyed blonde. She quickly dyed it back to its natural colour. She looked lousy as a blonde.

As for my own experiences, I work with men and I am treated as a blonde. They are inevitably surprised when I show signs of intelligence. I dyed my hair red for a few years and got away with being as cranky as I want to be. They said, "well, what do you expect? She's a redhead." As for being treated better because you are a blonde. My friend is right. I do get better treatment than she does. Men must enjoy helping bimbos. And when I actually am having a dim moment I now blame it on my blondeness. This generally raises a laugh.

You think Black people need to be forgiven for their race and all blond women are stupid?? Well for every nasty thing anyone has ever said or will every say to you, please remember, it is only your Kharma chiming in.

Have a nice day.

Black people are forgiven their race by some people because they couldn't help being Black and besides the constitution says so.

Let's face facts: Unless you are a slender WASP male, you are the butt of jokes.

The reasons that blond women are also made the butt of so many jokes is because WE All KNOW how stupid blond women are, yet Lady Clairol still makes money. See how dumb women are? They pay extra to be called stupid.

You think Black people need to be forgiven for their race and all blond women are stupid?? Well for every nasty thing anyone has ever said or will every say to you, please remember, it is only your Kharma chiming in.

Have a nice day.

OK, You caught me. I am a KKK Male Chauvinist Grand Wizard.

Originally Posted by rgdm

Have a nice day.

See how DIM I am???

Here I thought TOM was being sarcastic...

Sheesh...

And I'm not even blond... :)

:)

The blonde situation is a strange one. I am blonde and one of my girlfriends is certain that I get better treatment than she does, so sure in fact that she gets me to deal with sales clerks, so sure in fact that at one point she had her hair dyed blonde. She quickly dyed it back to its natural colour. She looked lousy as a blonde.

As for my own experiences, I work with men and I am treated as a blonde. They are inevitably surprised when I show signs of intelligence. I dyed my hair red for a few years and got away with being as cranky as I want to be. They said, "well, what do you expect? She's a redhead." As for being treated better because you are a blonde. My friend is right. I do get better treatment than she does. Men must enjoy helping bimbos. And when I actually am having a dim moment I now blame it on my blondeness. This generally raises a laugh.

ADULT DISCUSSION TO FOLLOW – READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Let me explain why blonds are made the butt of jokes and yet simultaneously are treated better than women with other hair colors.

Grown Men are Stupid

Grown Men still think like children. In fact one of my pet sayings is, "Men are just male children with large bodies".

I do not think that I am a spectacular bedroom performer, but I would venture to say that no man can enjoy sex as much as a women can. Well at least most of the women I know. No matter how a man is genitally stimulated, by orifice penetration, manually or orally, he is limited to (at best) a handful of orgasms in one night. I have heard of 7 in one night, but 3 or 4 is more like the limit for even great performers and 2 orgasms puts a male in a high class. One male orgasm if delayed for a while is about all most women can hope for.

On the other hand, a women once confided that she had her greatest night with a man who helped her achieve 58 orgasms. Many women are able to have multiple orgasm while oral sex is being performed on them and then more orgasms while engaging in vaginal intercourse. If the man is spurred on, he can rejuvenate while performing another round of oral sex on the women, hopefully bringer her to more multiple orgasms climaxing in a final burst that leaves her helpless, but ready for the rejuvenated man to slay her with multiple vaginal penetration orgasms. By repeated this another round or two, the man can rest while performing oral sex and then perform vaginal intercourse until orgasm, maybe 3 or 4 times that evening.

If the women performs oral sex on the man, he is finished for the night quite abruptly. The point of all this is to show that many women can enjoy 30-40-50 orgasms in a night while their male partner might have 4. So who enjoys sex more? Men or women? It is obvious that women enjoy sex more. But men enjoy thinking about it more and men enjoy anticipating sex more.

The male is satisfied when he succeeds in getting the women into the sack. Men still think they need to trick women into having sex. They still believe what they were lead to believe while children, that girls are afraid of sex and/or good girls don't do those things. Why else would a man try to get a perspective romantic encounter drunk? If she is drunk, her sensations will be numbed and she is less likely to respond vigorously in bed.

Now since men KNOW BLONDES ARE STUPID and since MEN KNOW WOMEN MUST BE FOOLED to get them in bed, of course men will treat blonds better. The nicer treatment is part of the kissing up routine, until they can fool them, have their couple of orgasms and move on to the next dumb woman. Of course if he gets lucky and she responds by having a slew of orgasms, he will assume that HE is a great lover and hang around for a while longer, though he will soon be hunting the next dummy de jour.

He will eventually leave the women for another and tell his male friends jokes about "that blond was so dumb, she actually fell for that line..."

He will never stop and think, "she had 25 orgasms and I had 2, so why did I have to trick her?" He can't admit to himself that she wanted to go to his bed as much (or more) as he wanted it. Because, then it would not have been a conquest and also he would have nothing to validate his jokes about blonds.

Please do not tell any men that you received this information from me. I am a man and have to live with them (no not that way). I am afraid if they find out about me they will revoke my male belly button, without which I will be barred from all fraternal meetings.

Thanks for your honest answer. It is as I suspected. I know a man in his forties who was recently fooled by a woman who told him that he had given her her first orgasm ever. The woman was very experienced but the guy promptly fell in love. As for the woman, she dallied with him for a few months and then moved back to her husband.