Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Goodbye Granny Panties! Hellooooooo....

....sexy purple panties!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!! I'm starting to feel "normal" again!!! I feel like I'm coming back to me.

Speaking of which...my poor husband has to take extra Vitamins and keep up on his fluids and electrolytes. I'm flat wearing him out. My sex drive has gone into super-hyper-speed-freaky-can't-get-enough mode.

So ladies.....if your libido is in the ditch....just wait.....just wait. (Oh, and exercise. A LOT). ;)

Thank you sleeve. Thank you Dr. Kim. And Thank you God!!!

Hahaha. Your post just made my day! Congrats on...umm.. wearing your husband out. lol. I can't wait to get rid of my granny panties!

From a guys point of view Dooter the thread is worthless without pictures :) congratulations on the sexy wear.

Me too looking at my panties makes me depress. I'm getting sleeved 12/3, after September I'm trashing all my summer wear. Because I plan to never wear those damn clothes again.

2013 is my year....SD 12/3/12 BK NY

From a guys point of view Dooter the thread is worthless without pictures :) congratulations on the sexy wear.

Would a picture of JUST the panties be ok?? I'm not posing in them! :lol:

I can't wait to buy something a little more feminine, if only just for myself.

Wish we had Victoria's Secret here in Australia though.

Ok..I am gonna play the devil's advocate here.........what did granny panties ever do to you to deserve your shunning of them? Did they not provide you comfort? Did they not protect your "good" panties from being soiled when you menstrated? Did they not keep you wedgie free and best of all cottony dry? Did she not caress your tushy gently without chaffing? Why..with such discrimination, it's hard to believe the granny panty has stood the test of time..but she has and will forever be there when you need her. She will never be as sexy as that little black lacy thong, but she will be loyal to the end. Thank you granny panty..you will always have a special place in my underwear drawer...

loyal to the end!

Hehe

Love it!

....sexy purple panties!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!! I'm starting to feel "normal" again!!! I feel like I'm coming back to me.

Speaking of which...my poor husband has to take extra Vitamins and keep up on his fluids and electrolytes. I'm flat wearing him out. My sex drive has gone into super-hyper-speed-freaky-can't-get-enough mode.

So ladies.....if your libido is in the ditch....just wait.....just wait. (Oh, and exercise. A LOT). ;)

Thank you sleeve. Thank you Dr. Kim. And Thank you God!!!

lmao, congratulations! :D to both you and your husband. :D he sounds like you guys may be in need of this book called "the multi-orgasmic man"... :D has some good stuff in there for women, too. :)

Ok..I am gonna play the devil's advocate here.........what did granny panties ever do to you to deserve your shunning of them? Did they not provide you comfort? Did they not protect your "good" panties from being soiled when you menstrated? Did they not keep you wedgie free and best of all cottony dry? Did she not caress your tushy gently without chaffing? Why..with such discrimination, it's had to believe the granny panty has stood the test of time..but she has and will forever be there when you need her. She will never be as sexy as that little black lacy thong, but she will be loyal to the end. Thank you granny panty..you will always have a special place in my underwear drawer...

lmao! that was cute! :D made me laugh. thanks for that! :)

My hubby like polka dots for some reason- but they always stretch from being cute to huge! I look forward to cute polka dot panties (even in granny shape)

Oh and lace boylegs!!! I hate that I'm a size too big for the biggest ones so the lace leaves scratchy marks from being pulled too tight :(

Love this thread!

Ok..I am gonna play the devil's advocate here.........what did granny panties ever do to you to deserve your shunning of them? Did they not provide you comfort? Did they not protect your "good" panties from being soiled when you menstrated? Did they not keep you wedgie free and best of all cottony dry? Did she not caress your tushy gently without chaffing? Why..with such discrimination, it's hard to believe the granny panty has stood the test of time..but she has and will forever be there when you need her. She will never be as sexy as that little black lacy thong, but she will be loyal to the end. Thank you granny panty..you will always have a special place in my underwear drawer...

NOPE!!! DOWN WITH GRANNY PANTIES!!!!! BURN, BABY BURNNNNNN!!! MUUAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NOPE!!! DOWN WITH GRANNY PANTIES!!!!! BURN' date=' BABY BURNNNNNN!!! MUUAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote']

Evil woman!! LOL!

I don't venture into this room.. the one time I do, you go and steal the one thing I was gonna say... so I just quoted it for truth!! :)

Sent from my mobile productivity killer.

LOLMAO

Granny has been with me through thick and thin (mostly thick) and I am determined to keep a pair just to prove my devotion.