Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Explain Your Name!

I have often wondered what the login names of people mean if you have an unusual one. Mine is a mixture of words. My coworkers and I talk in a British accent sometimes and I always say "Pip pip cheerio!"..hence Pip. I also have a rescue cat we named Talula...hence lula...put them together..and Piplula was born. Please share! I am interested in the meaning of your handle!

i'm a big sci-fi buff.. one of the shows that i loved was called Farscape.. in that show, Chiana (a character) called females "nixa".. ie "hey nixa, what's up?" (she never said that, just using it in a sentence so you can see) so i just switched the i to a y.. and there's how i came up with "nyxa" :) when i signed up that was all i could think about for some reason.. :) lol short, sweet & to the point, though.. so it works. :)

tatylish is a shorter version of tatylicious which is a nick name i picked up in highschool. my real name is tatyanah but since im big i like to think of my self us licous or delicious haha. so my friends jst started calling me that. i created a profile with tatylicious but lost the password and the reset never worked through my email so tatyliSH it is :)

People have been calling me Butterbean for 20 years because I look just like the fighter, Butterbean. I even have the stars and stripes shorts. I was playing in a softball tournament one time and some guy in the stands goes "hey Butterbean"...I said "hey" back. Then he turned to his friends and I heard him whisper, "I told you that was him".

eric-butterbean-esch.jpg

COsleeveDude...

• CO=Colorado, where I live, but not where I was born, hence masking my true origins...
  • sleeve=duh (although tatts are popular around here, but I don't have any)
  • Dude=I tend to call guys dude a lot, and COsleeveMan sounds like some lame superhero

Ever enter a Toughman? I might try some MMA once I'm in better shape, just for a workout.

People have been calling me Butterbean for 20 years because I look just like the fighter, Butterbean. I even have the stars and stripes shorts. I was playing in a softball tournament one time and some guy in the stands goes "hey Butterbean"...I said "hey" back. Then he turned to his friends and I heard him whisper, "I told you that was him".

eric-butterbean-esch.jpg

Just my first marriage. After that I retired winless.

I have a tattoo design that I am planning on getting on my right ankle once I reach goal. It's the classic "cherry" motif, but the cherries are balls of yarn and between the leaves at the top of the stem is a lit fuse. So, cherrybombknits :)

Favourite drive-by ever, a group of teens screamed "cooookiiee moonsterrrrr" at me... I thought, well I doooo like cookies!!!

Hence chub-related nickname... :)

Mine is pretty straightforward: my first name plus my birthdate. I guess I wasn't too creative. I had considered RobustoTenor because that's what my voice category was when I sang opera in my younger days. I also wanted to use ConanTheLibrarian but I'm no longer muscular nor a librarian anymore.

You might like this: How Did You Choose Your Screen Name?

My story is in that thread:

When I was a kid there was a song my dad would whistle to me. It was "our song." I didn't know how to whistle yet, but I would make "mouth sounds" to try and imitate his whistling so I could whistle with him. He always whistled through his teeth so it had a sort of phonetic quality to it. My favorite part of the song was a repeating part and when he would whistle it, it always sounded like "wheetsin, whee hee heetsin, wheeeeeee heeeetsin" to me. So as I tried to whistle with him, this is what I would say.

I don't normally use this handle. I used it for Alex's AGB board thinking I'd never really log in that much, and here I am 7 years later still using it.

BTW I've met several people from the AGB board and I've been told, "You don't look like a Wheetsin." I guess that's a good thing...? :)

Root = administrator of a Linux or Unix operating system, man = well, MAN. Been Rootman for like 20 years from back on the old BBS days and dial up modem access to the burgeoning internet.

Wolf girl, because I really like Wolves (see my wolf tattoo in attached pic) 78 the year I was born

post-26453-13813659804613_thumb.jpg

Sunny is the nick name I was blessed with since birth. My grandfather's nick name is Sonny. Cox is my partner's last name, but one I chose not to adopt due to my professional career and all the degrees and licenses on my wall have my maiden name.