Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Curious? Any One In Cincinnati?

Rach look at you hot mamma... nice pic...I will post mine once I get under 250lb right now both my chins can't fit

in the pics.....So do you feel like you have a lil energy? I completely understand what you mean about weight going

up and down my highest was about 303lbs and now I got on the scale I am about 287...I have been trying not to buy

junk food and eat more meals, since I have been reading on here that It will probably be about a couple of months before

I will feel like eating solid foods so I am practing eating more veggies and fruit. I can't wait to have energy so I can finally

start to go out a lil more. Not really into the bar scene but maybe some type of single club meeting would be nice. ttyl.

Wow Rachael!!!! Way to go!!!! So happy for you!!! Beautiful profile pic!!!! I so happy for your milestones!!! I am having a hard time getting my liquids in.. I am one of those people who like Water.. Lol.. I used to drink 1-3 liters a day.. On the higher end if it was a day at home.. But since my sleeve, I have a hard time sipping.. Just have to get used to it.. I use New whey once a day for now to get my Protein.. 42 grams.. I feel pretty good, has internal gas pain for about 3-4 days.. The hardest part is not playing with my twins like I usually do.. They are so active.. And not picking them up each time they raise their arms is killing me.. I will say.. Two other challenges are feeling hungry.. And very low energy... Did Dr. Curry ever mention the B12 injection to you??? Oh, and did I mention my husband is still eating delicious food in front of me... Uggghhhh!!!! Oh well.. I guess I better get used to it.. He has to eat... Lol... My first day of pre-op I weighed 271.. Day of surgery 256.5... Today (day 6 post-op) 252.5... Lets keep in touch... Glad you are doing well!!!

And good luck for all everyone else.. Whatever stage your in... Pre-approval.. Pre/post op.. Thinking of you all... Stephanie

Jakat... How are you doing??? Hope you are still doing great!!! It took me about 4 days till I had a bm.. The gas pain was bad for me.. Thank God for gas-x strips :))) hope to hear from you soon.. All the best.. Stephanie..

Oh Rachel.., btw.. What are you eating now.. And what can I expect during my first post op visit..? Thx...

Rach look at you hot mamma... nice pic...I will post mine once I get under 250lb right now both my chins can't fit

in the pics.....So do you feel like you have a lil energy? I completely understand what you mean about weight going

up and down my highest was about 303lbs and now I got on the scale I am about 287...I have been trying not to buy

junk food and eat more meals, since I have been reading on here that It will probably be about a couple of months before

I will feel like eating solid foods so I am practing eating more veggies and fruit. I can't wait to have energy so I can finally

start to go out a lil more. Not really into the bar scene but maybe some type of single club meeting would be nice. ttyl.

Lol girl I hear you about the "chins" I still have my chins darlin'! lol and thank you you're making me blush! hahaha ^_^ But I notice I do have more energy now.. I will say my hunger has still not gone away though. I want regular food alll the time but now like I used to ya know? and I get full a lottttt quicker and I'm having a mini stall right now but i'm okay with that becaue I still don't have to take the meds I used to have to take! and **** lady! I'll go out with ya lol :P ( I'm not single but still sounds fun hahaha)

Hey steph!

I am in the same boat as you 1. with the hunger, and 2. it's sooo hard to sip, I used to drink like a gallon plus a day and now i'm just sipping.. so hard.. haha but i'm in pureed right now and it's hard because I'm an extremely picky eater.. so i'm eating skyline chili ( erin said it's okay to eat that ) my dads chili blended up, lots of yogurt and pudding.. ( but I have been bad and I have eaten a couple things I shouldn't have.. ) But I'm excited about the soft foods because there is a lot of healthy stuff on there that I really like so I'm just pushing through this til october 10th. And I'm at a stall right now. I think it is because I'm not getting all my fluids and Protein in and I haven't started exercising yet. and i'm weighing

myself everyday.. don't do it! lol We should meet up sometime! and the first post op visit, Dr Curry comes in wants to see the "battle wounds" lol a weigh in and you talk to the nutritionist. It's easy peasy! and congrats on the weight loss!!! That's exciting! HOpe to hear from you soon!

Rachel

Jakat! just wanna say i'm thinking of you and I hope you are healing well! let us know how you're doing chica!

Rach

Oh and thank you btw steph about my picture! ( I had to do 2 head shots for the school I'm going to and I took that right in front of my bathroom shower curtain lol! ) Y'all are making me blushhh :wub:

Hello all, Sorry it has been awhile, but I am doing great up til today. Can't get far from the bathroom, maybe the smoothie I had. maybe too much dairy.

Sprinkles, Sorry to tell you but I am not a Chica. I am doing well though. I have my 1 week check up tomorrow. Hopefully onto puree I can't stand this liquid diet. My middle of the stomach inscension is the only that is really bothering me it is still sore to the touch.

Jakat My bad! I'm just so used to saying chicaa :mellow: But I'm glad that you are doing well! I have another week of the pureed food then I get to go onto soft foods. Are you talking about your belly button incision? That was my last one to feel "normal" he said that is the one that gets the most pain because that is where they pull your stomach out of. but yes the liquid diet was terrible! soft foods is a lot better, but I'm excited for soft foods because I'm sooo picky! so all i've been eating is like chili yogurt and pudding lol I see you've lost 29lbs! congrats!

Rach ^_^

Hello everyone happy to hear that you guys are doing great. I know its hard not being able to eat what you want but just think of this by thanksgiving and xmas you will be able to dibble and dabble. So tomorrow I need to call and get an appt set up for my egd I have my second appt coming up

so of course i am a lil nervous. Just keep your eye on the prize of losing weight and feeling great. I have been a lil under the weather but I feel

much better today. Rach, Steph and Jakat happy to hear all is WELL with you. take care ttyl

Just had my 1 week checkup..The middle of the stomach incession developed a hemotomma (SP?) basically a little bleeding under the skin the muscle. They said it was doing well and should go away and be fine. I tried my Unjury cheese sauce on a smashed up baked potato. WOW..if you haven't tried it please do..good luck and lynn b patient and it will all work out. Dr. Curry is abosolutely wonderful

The EGD is a piece of cake lynn! So it's all good! So don't be nervous :P I have my month check up next wednesday and I'm excited about that! I hope to drop a little more weight by then so i can get a good " report card" lol

And jakat is the Unjury cheese sauce that good? because I was eyeballing it and debating if I should get it.. but seeing that you said it is good.. I might just have to order me some! Yum yum! only 8 more days of pureed.. :D Hope y'all keep on losing!

Hey everyone.. Glad to hear all is well with everyone.. My belly button incision is kinda tender as well.. Soooo.... He is the deal.. I keep torchering myself.. I am HUNGRY!!!!!!! I keep pinning food on Pinterest.. AND.. To make matters worse, I have been watching a Diners, Drive Ins and Dives marathon!!!!! Seriously!!! What is wrong with me???? I am having a tough time getting in my liquids and protein.. What is this injury stuff I keep hearing about.. New Whey is staring to gross me out and I just want to eat!!!! I live in ky, so, when I was making my follow up appointments, I thought I'd go to the nky office.. So guess what that means for me.. I get 3 extra days on liquids!!! No post op for me till Thursday!!! So, just so I can shop and prepare, what are you allowed on purées..?? Any Soups? ?? I am going crazy.. Day 22 with liquids!!! Ughhh...

Jakat.. What smoothies and dairy did you have?? Glad you are doing good.. I'd love any Protein suggestions....

Rach... Counting the days till you get to go off purées... Glad you are doing great!! Yes, we need to get together..

So, since my hubby has been super hubby and daddy since my surgery (he always has been :))) he went out with some guys to watch football.. So I'm the only one that can turn off all of this amazing food on TV!!

Lynn.. Glad you are moving onto the next step.. We are here for you!!! Seriously, the scope is easy, the hardest part for me was the throat numbing spray.. NASTY!!!!!

Keep me posted everyone..!!!