Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Neenagh's Nutty Nattering

Thanks, Maria, the police did explain, but i still think its dumb, that she can get off scott free and i'm hholding the bag! I think my hubbie intends to find out where she lives, but not to take her to small claims. EEEEEKKKKKK

Neenagh: what does Mr. Neenagh do for a living? I think I like him, by the way!

Lila.....pssssssssssst I need you on my rolodex!!!

okay yoda, i swear im not making this up.....he's AN INDEPENDANT CONTRACTOR!!!! but only the construction kind, not the mob kind...but Lila told me there was no such thing as the mob, right LILA, RIGHT???

That's unf..ing believable that someone could get away with that. And the cops....what the f...k do we pay their salaries for. I know it's not the cops fault but the laws should be changed. That _itch hit you and just took off. What kinda world we are living in!!! It's insane. Maybe small claims court is the way to go, but it's the hassle of it all. I was once hit by someone in the parking lot and they paid for my damages. At least there are still some decent people in this world.

I had a _itch of a day. I think I used the f word probably 50 times today. So here are a few more for that irresponsible, blood sucking, arrogant, stupid f...ing _itch!!! f... f....f....

Hi Louise, seems like a lot of us around here havent had the best of days! but using the eff word really helps doesnt it? very cathartic, esp. when you save it for days like today!

Wheezy: why was your day so shitty....what happened? C'mon....talk to us....let it out!

Neenagh!!!!! An independent contractor!! kewl.....kinda like Mike Holmes?? (now THAT will make ME drool!!). Really though.....wanna switch for a bit? Mr Yoda will come and cook for you and Mr. Neenagh can come do some contractor work for me!! LOL Fair trade, I'd say! Not for long though, I'd want Mr Yoda back!!! hehe.

Yeah, there's no mob.....that's just a fairy tale. *snicker*. (I know this will sound sick and twisted, but ever since I was a teen, I've had a fascination for those folks.....even though I KNOW they are bad news.....).

Yeah an italian version of Mike holmes! He's a stonemason and has his own masonry company, specializing in custom stonework. He does mostly things like museums and churches and stuff, and rich pples houses. He's really good at everything tho, and has done wonders in our home, not just with stone either!

But...he only goes into the kitchen to fix appliances that have broken. He doesn't even make himself a cup of tea, I have to do it.

I keep telling him when he retires, he has to totally take over the cooking. He's retiring in three years, so if i could start borrowing Mr. Yoda around then, it would be great. And if you need any stonework done, save it til then, once i recieve mr. yoda by ups, i will send mr. neenagh asap.

Oh p.s. My husband doesn't even like to mention the mob, he gets all nervous. He would not find our banter on the subject amusing at all. BECAUSE YOU JUST DON'T JOKE ABOUT SOME THINGS! he can be a party pooper.

OK so you know or maybe not, I am in Charge of the Biochemistry lab, in the hospital I was born in. Well, we will be undergoing construction very soon. We are amalgamating 2 labs into 1. That is the lab from the other hospital and ours, at our site. The problem is that we were not given anymore space to do it. So for several month, I've been working with the architects to try and jam everything in the same space. Today, the assistant executive director sat down with the architects to go over the plans and she was slashing some of our storage space.....without even talking to me or anyone who actually has to work in the lab. She has no clue how a lab functions or what is needed.....She did this in front of all of us....She said that we did not need a shelf (one that I included in the plans for storage) because we would only clutter it with JUNK!!!! I was so mad I had to leave the room. This may seem trivial to you but the SH.....t that we've been putting up with, like training staff from the other site in the middle of prime time vacation, the extra workload, not enough staff etc. All that and I flipped because of a shelf..... Boy this feels good getting it off my chest... Thanks for listening

Neenagh....hmmmmmmmmmmmm Mr. N. seems a wee bit sensitive on the mob subject! *thinkin' there might be a reason for that* LOL.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, we just had some stone work done in the back of our house last month ....we had a beeeeeeeeeooooooootiful interlocking stone patio put in (ie. instead of a deck) (note: we just moved into our new house - first one at that - last Oct). Where was he then? Hmmmm, mind you I don't think we would fit into the "rich clientele" area! We are going to get our front done in the spring (ie. stone stoop, steps, mini patio, driveway trim etc). Big bucks, but really worth it.

*drooling at the thought of an Italian Stallion Mike Holmes*....okay, I now think I officially have a crush on Mr. Neenagh!!! LOL>

Wheezy: *sympathetic hug for ya*. I can relate and understand; it is not trivial in the least. I completely can see your frustration. Cut backs suck...and they are everywhere.....do more with less.....grrrr!

Keep your chin up.....

Wheezy

That sucks. It is hard to believe someone ( the architect) with so much education can be so stupid. Of course you need storage!!

There's just not enough storage ever. That was so rude, if you're gonna have junk shouldn't it be put away!?? I think so.

The executive director doesn't use the lab. It is totally inappropriate for her to make this decision. Wow! I would have been furious!

Thanks everyone for your empathy. You're sure are right, cut backs sucks. Especially in health care because we all suffer in the end.

Thanks everyone for your empathy. You're sure are right, cut backs sucks. Especially in health care because we all suffer in the end.

Yep, you got that right. OHIP no longer pays for eye exams. My last one cost me 80 bucks.