Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See Before & After Pics!

Down 80 lbs from this time last year. I'm getting into size 10 and mediums now instead of 20s and 2x.

Nice!! Congrats! Beautiful dress looks great on u

Sent from my iPhone using VST

here ya go!

Wow great job!!!

Down 80 lbs from this time last year. I'm getting into size 10 and mediums now instead of 20s and 2x.

Great job!!!

My one piece of advice for sleevers is to take as many pics and measurements as possible ... belts and clothing sizes are cool' date=' but you would be amazed at how your feet shrink, wrists and hands, fingers, etc. sleeve is so great and it's hard to remember how big we really were![/quote']

My feet shrank in width so now none of my old shoes fit, luckily I had some smaller sandals in my closet, but had to buy new ones for work, and new sneakers for the gym/walking/workouts..... along with some new clothes.

I took 6 weeks off for surgery, will return to work on Monday, down 37# and 46 total inches so far overall!!! Plus I got a new, short and sassy haircut to go with the new me!

Loving my sleeve and new life!!

My feet shrank in width so now none of my old shoes fit, luckily I had some smaller sandals in my closet, but had to buy new ones for work, and new sneakers for the gym/walking/workouts..... along with some new clothes.

I took 6 weeks off for surgery, will return to work on Monday, down 37# and 46 total inches so far overall!!! Plus I got a new, short and sassy haircut to go with the new me!

Loving my sleeve and new life!!

First, Congratulations! You've done great work!

Second, NOOOOOO!!!! Say it isn't so!!! I love my shoes! I've invested so much time and money collecting good, comfortable, high-quality shoes! (notice I didn't say "cute" or any of the various expensive brands! :-) I'm so "function over form" that it's not even a little funny!) ;)

I don't wanna hear my feet will shrink!!! Lol. That is the only part of my body that doesn't need to shrink!!! I have spent so much money on shoes. Ya know fat girls have tons of shoes and handbags cause they don't like to shop for clothes. Lol. Oh well, the hubs will just be paying for news shoes right along with clothes. Hehehehe.......

I don't wanna hear my feet will shrink!!! Lol. That is the only part of my body that doesn't need to shrink!!! I have spent so much money on shoes. Ya know fat girls have tons of shoes and handbags cause they don't like to shop for clothes. Lol. Oh well, the hubs will just be paying for news shoes right along with clothes. Hehehehe.......

Exactly! They don't have all the "fit" problems that clothes have and you don't even need to look in the mirror at anything above your knees! :-)

Love that dress Erp

Thank you! My new favorite store is Ann Taylor. Never could shop there until a few months ago. :-)

First' date=' Congratulations! You've done great work!

Second, NOOOOOO!!!! Say it isn't so!!! I love my shoes! I've invested so much time and money collecting good, comfortable, high-quality shoes! (notice I didn't say "cute" or any of the various expensive brands! :-) I'm so "function over form" that it's not even a little funny!) ;)[/quote']

Lol......depends on how chubby your feet were to start with, lol....but I went from a wide width to a "normal" or B Width so the non-adjustable straps at the fronts of the sandals,and the toe box for all my sneakers and work shoes were too wide, which effects how you walk, and how your legs and back feel etc because your feet slip....so I got new shoes. :)

Lol......depends on how chubby your feet were to start with, lol....but I went from a wide width to a "normal" or B Width so the non-adjustable straps at the fronts of the sandals,and the toe box for all my sneakers and work shoes were too wide, which effects how you walk, and how your legs and back feel etc because your feet slip....so I got new shoes. :)

Well, at least you got new shoes out of the deal!!! :)

My ankles, wrists, hands, and feet don't seem to have much, if any, pudge factor. They're all fairly bony, so I'm hoping I won't have a lot of shrinkage in this area. (Now my calves, however, still not a place I accumulate an obvious amount of fat, but I would be soooo happy if they dropped several inches in circumference! I could wear boots! And knee-high socks! (I think only people who can't wear knee-high socks actually want to wear knee-high socks.) But alas, then I would have to give up some muscle, and I just don't like to do that on principle...

Start weight 250

Surgery weight 217

Current weight 177

Goal weight 140-145

Almost 6 months post op :)

post-48579-13813668805182_thumb.jpg

Start weight 250

Surgery weight 217

Current weight 177

Goal weight 140-145

Almost 6 months post op :)

Wow you look great! I have about the same beginning weight and goal but am 2 weeks post op. I hope I can do as well as you have!! Great job!