Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Maria's Memo

I guess, i do not like talking about myself, i am not very interesting, i have a boring life i guess.

I go to work, come home cook supper, get on the computer, go bed, next day do the same old thing all over again. Boring right.:(

Maria:)

Oh, I don't believe that! I'm sure you have stuff to tell!

What did you eat today? How's eating going for you? How much can you eat at a time?

I don't *really* measure... but I know it's not much. I went to subway for lunch, and soooo badly wanted a sub, but I got a 'deli sandwich', with ham, cheese, lettuce, Tomato, pickles... and honey dijon. I was amazed I could eat almost half. I stopped, mostly because I was 'stuck. At least I have lunch for tomorrow! yuck!

Irish Mist

You can't be boring, you chose a handle of a very great tasting liqueur. I try to stay away from it cause it's loaded with sugar. You can have it on the rocks, straight up or in an Irish coffee.

Recipe for Irish Coffee

1 once of Irish Whiskey

1 once of Irish Mist

coffee

Whip Cream

Try it, it will keep you happy and the leprechauns around.

Tell us are you Irish? Do you like the Irish, do you love the Irish? Tell us, is there a reason you chose this handle?

There is so much you could tell us.

I'm waiting.................

I thought Irish Mist was the soap.... hmm...

My parents (or more-so my dad) used to make a big deal out of every holiday.. On St. Patricks Day, I'd leave out green foods for the leprechauns, and one year, Sean the Leprechaun left me a thank you letter!! :omg:

Hi Argon, I don't measure quantity's, as soon as i feel full i stop, so far it is working for me, i have only had the one fill so far, 4cc's and i am doing okay with that, i hope for another while yet.

Yea! everything green on St.Patrick's day LOL.:couch2:

Maria:D

Hi Wheezy, I wanted Irishrose as my handle, irish because i am irish of course, and Rose because that was my mom's name, but it was already taken, so i went with the next best thing.

I have to say although i have been told Irishmist is a great tasting liqueur, i have giving it as gifts often enough. Myself i have never tasted it, i dont drink ( told you i was boring):couch2:.LOL

I love it that i am Irish.:)

Hey Irishmist, your own thread, WTG, I love it, marias memo, thats great!!

YOU ARE NOT BORING!!! We are gonna drag it out of you, yet. Boring people don't get lapbands. what do you do at work? do you have kids? do you have pets? do you have siblings? I know, I know I bet you drive a red convertable corvette, right?

You don't have to answer, I'm just being dumb. But if you wanna, then I wanna know!! lol

Maria, does your band hold 10 cc's then, I noticed you had 4cc's fill. Do you fell stuck sometimes, still?

Do you mind me asking who did your fill?

Of course not Cloe i do not mind you asking. I wish i did have a red convertible

I have two daughter's and four grandson's (would love a granddaughter) but nothing seems to be happening in that department, although my youngest daughter would love another child, but is having a hard time getting pregnant.

My husband and i just celebrated our fortieth wedding anniversary.:love:

I did have pets, i had two cats but the last one Tiger had a stroke in March and never returned home from the vet's (and i still miss him).:think

Yes the band holds 10 cc's, and Dr.Cobourn did my fill, you know i have never had a stuck feeling yet, or slimed ( i hope i never do), i don't think it is something i would like to experience.

WHAT, you have never been stuck!! I need you to come to my house, you need to slap me up side the back of my head every bite to remind me to go slow. You are my inspiration!!! I am going to think of you every meal. Every day I don't feel stuck all day, I'm gonna let you know. (don't wait by the computer).

"40" YEARS!!!! WOW!!! Fantastic!! My husband and I will be married 17 1/2 years. Time does fly by dosent it.

I'm sorry about Tiger.

Man, I can't believe you have never been stuck, not even like tight going down, nothing?

No i can honestly say i have never been stuck. I was always a very slow eater before banding, i am worse now.

The joke around our home is get mom started eating:hungry: first, she might finish the same time as everyone else. LOL

Hi Cloe :I get the stuck feeling quite a bit too. I still have a hard time slowing down and CHEW CHEW CHEW.I still like to inhale my food. It still like to inhale my food. My own fault.