Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yeah, I'm bringing it up again

Yes everyone is welcome but it would be nice if the crap stopped continually being brought up. And how is that a cheap shot? Maybe no.name doesn't realize he doesn't even have a band.

If you click on his name he clearly states he is piggybacking his wife's band. For someone that wants the crap to stop why have you kept posting about it?

Yes everyone is welcome but it would be nice if the crap stopped continually being brought up. And how is that a cheap shot? Maybe no.name doesn't realize he doesn't even have a band.

She was part of the whole DeLarla thing...don't kid yourself. I went through every thread and don't have a clue why she wasn't banned also.

We understand you are happy everyone was banned....OK we understand. Point taken. Now please move on.

LOL

I see, here we go again.

Check how little I"ve replied to all those threads again why doncha AND what the contents as (not once taking a side). Too funny really.

*noticing the date of joining the site was today*. gee, I wonder who THIS could be.

GROW UP PEOPLE & u should all be ashamed of yourselves.

LOL

I see, here we go again.

Check how little I"ve replied to all those threads again why doncha AND what the contents as (not once taking a side). Too funny really.

*noticing the date of joining the site was today*. gee, I wonder who THIS could be.

I made it clear last night when I first posted (if you take the time to read it) that I am Dody's daughter. I was very clear on that fact, and that I was keeping my mom well informed about everything going on here. Dawg is on here keeping his wife informed, Mr. 3 Loves is on here keeping his wife informed, and I am on here to keep my Mom informed. No one is questioning they were in the wrong...but please just drop it.

Everyone involved still needs the support the forum gives, no matter how they get the info. Is there anything else I can do to help you?

LOL

I see, here we go again.

Now I'm really confused what should I be ashamed about?

Is it starting again with Dody's daughter and Yoda? Do I need to grab some popcorn? :angry

I don't fight with ANYONE. I'm a lover not a fighter. You would wait a very long time for me to pick a fight with anyone over anything. I would save that popcorn if I were you. I've said all I'm going to say.

I made it clear last night when I first posted (if you take the time to read it) that I am Dody's daughter. I was very clear on that fact, and that I was keeping my mom well informed about everything going on here. Dawg is on here keeping his wife informed, Mr. 3 Loves is on here keeping his wife informed, and I am on here to keep my Mom informed. No one is questioning they were in the wrong...but please just drop it.

Everyone involved still needs the support the forum gives, no matter how they get the info. Is there anything else I can do to help you?

She was clear on who she was, I'm lost as to who no.name or yoda are. I was only responding to what I thought was a cheap shot.

NoName is a good friend of DeLarlas. That was obvious to me in reading all the posts last night. Why she is still allowed on here to throw more cheap shots I don't know.

As for Yoda..just someone who wants to keep things going....happy about the banning...and wants everyone to know it.

I am going to still continue to share with my mom everything that will help her in her banding experience. I don't take sides and I never will.

As I said last night...please don't shoot the messenger.

Whatever...lets not go there AGAIN and pick sides. They were ALL just as bad, all just as hurtful, all just as harmful...nobody was a victim they were all instigators and drama queens. I'm just glad that justice was served and the other one was FINALLY banned too.

Lets treat everyone equally....and it was done.

THIS is done.

hmmmmm........I am not sure if that was regarding my comment, but I pick my side. I am not picking one person over another-they were all just as bad-you are right.

I'm a lover not a fighter.

Heh heh. I hate hearing that phrase. That is what my ex-husband said when he was caught coming out of a hotel room with my ex-best friend by her husband and he wanted to beat the crap out of him. He actually put her between them. What a loser.

Heh heh. I hate hearing that phrase. That is what my ex-husband said when he was caught coming out of a hotel room with my ex-best friend by her husband and he wanted to beat the crap out of him. He actually put her between them. What a loser.

That remind me of Seinfeld when George pushed the lady with the walker to get out when he thought there was a fire. Guess that could be why he's the ex?

I didn't mean to dredge up old memories for sure :) but I just don't fight with people. There are much more civil ways to handle things. No fighting here, but perhaps I should have phrased it differently.

Yoda and I are cool....just a slight misunderstanding when I said NoName should have also been banned and it was misunderstood as meaning YODA...oh well it has been resolved. All is right in my world once again.

I didn't mean to dredge up old memories for sure :) but I just don't fight with people. There are much more civil ways to handle things. No fighting here, but perhaps I should have phrased it differently.

Your posts are fine, don't stress.