Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pre-Op Ultrasound Result Abnormal....ughh, I Am So No Happy!

Well right when I thought I was almost done with this process. I get a call from Dr. Ismeal (Kaiser) saying that there was a shadow growth on my kidney. I now have to have a CT Scan done to make sure that it is not Cancer, am so ughhh right now. More so irritated, after all this that I have been through with just make the decision to go forth with WLS and then to have gone through the entire Options process and all tests and labs to find out there is the damn thing on my Kidney...Sheesh can a fat girl something to just go right :angry: , without having to jump through hoops???

I am little scarred, but I know I trust God so that's all I can do is trust at this point.

Oh no :( I'm so sorry to hear that...that just isn't fair...I will keep you in my prayers, girl! Keep the faith <3

Maybe the WLS will save your life in one way or another. Be grateful.

I had a benign growth on my thyroid and other what's called "lipomas" on different parts---- including a kidney one. Many, many people have them in all parts of the body. It's called a fatty tumor, is almost always totally benign and very common.

Get the testing of course, but like I said sooooo common from the TONS of research I did.

Oh no :( I'm so sorry to hear that...that just isn't fair...I will keep you in my prayers, girl! Keep the faith <3

Thank you for the prayers, as I am praying it is nothing serious!

Maybe the WLS will save your life in one way or another. Be grateful.

Thanks smb, I agree...I am grateful whatever it is was caught, rather than me never knowing there could possible be an issue.

Maybe it's just that a shadow...it happens! Trying to stay positive... (smile)

Well right when I thought I was almost done with this process. I get a call from Dr. Ismeal (Kaiser) saying that there was a shadow growth on my kidney. I now have to have a CT Scan done to make sure that it is not Cancer, am so ughhh right now. More so irritated, after all this that I have been through with just make the decision to go forth with WLS and then to have gone through the entire Options process and all tests and labs to find out there is the damn thing on my Kidney...Sheesh can a fat girl something to just go right :angry: , without having to jump through hoops???

I am little scarred, but I know I trust God so that's all I can do is trust at this point.

Mzluvee.... I am truly hoping for the best for you. Hopefully the shadow is not much and you can move forward as soon as possible. I certainly feel your pain as there are so many hoops to jump through. Definitely keeping you in my prayers!

Mzluvee.... I am truly hoping for the best for you. Hopefully the shadow is not much and you can move forward as soon as possible. I certainly feel your pain as there are so many hoops to jump through. Definitely keeping you in my prayers!

SML1997...thank you so much I appreciate the prayers. I am keeping my head up and trusting in God, I just was a bit discouraged and thought "Great a possible Sleeve set back" . I can just see what happens with the CT scan.

I had to do extra tests becaues my EKG and heart rate were abnormal so I totally know how frustrated you feel. I was really pissed off and after that wore off scared that there was something wrong with my heart. All turned out well after all so I hope the same happens for you and it's nothing in the end.

Thanks MilkD, I am praying for the best.

I had a scare too. I had my endoscopy done before surgery and they found a " tumor" on my stomach. Well turns out its a cyst. They thought I had stomach cancer! Ughhhh. But it was tested and everything came back benign. So now it just needs to be monitored. Praying for you that it's nothing serious.

I had a scare too. I had my endoscopy done before surgery and they found a " tumor" on my stomach. Well turns out its a cyst. They thought I had stomach cancer! Ughhhh. But it was tested and everything came back benign. So now it just needs to be monitored. Praying for you that it's nothing serious.

Thanks jdhenin for sharing your experience. Glad everything turned out ok for you, I am hoping the same.