Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Put Up Or Shut Up

"Susan, everything you post in reply to a thread by me, for me or about me is bitter, nasty harassment considering the attempts we have made to keep you away from me. We aren't talking about threads regarding the band, only threads regarding ME that you've been told to leave alone for the sake of peace and respect for LBT. Do you think anyone believed you had compassion for my pain over the loss of my beloved pet on a thread I started for his friends?

SUSAN, AS SOON AS YOU STOP DODGING THE QUESTION, THIS ENTIRE DEBACLE WILL END. ONCE AGAIN:

OTHER THAN THE SAKE OF BEING OBNOXIOUS, WHY DO YOU FOLLOW AND PARTICIPATE IN THREADS ABOUT ME WHEN WE ARE TRYING TO AVOID YOU? "

For heavens sake... Why has Lisa been banned when she is obviously being harassed? Why hasn't the other party involved also been banned? Moderators, Photo Nut said "put up or shut up". Lisa then posted valid proof, as everyone has seen smeared ALL over this board, over and over again. Why did you lock the thread before Susan had a chance to respond to her own request? Where's that intelligent answer we've all been hoping for? I strongly feel that if you reprimand one it is only FAIR that you ban both.

Funny thing.....I just posted a thread with the same title. I would like an answer as well. Do you think we'll ever hear a valid response?

You see, this is a fine example. I don't know Suzi D and never talked to her in my life. Apparently, many others are bothered by the harassment perpetrated by Photonut/Susan.

This is so rediculous. It doesnt matter how far people go to try and make this stuff go away, someone has to bring it up. Is it just that people have nothing better to do? Lisa wasnt banned because of Susan. Lisa was banned because of Lisa's actions. If you want to find answers, ask Lisa why she acts the way she does. As for Susan, the provocation comes from both ends you know. Just like Lisa, I'm sure she can only stand so much before feeling the need to stand up for herself, like any other person would want to do. Susan's not innocent and she knows it. I suggest that everyone invovled get over it, and move on. This is a place to talk about Lap Band Support for crying out loud. Stop beating the dead horse, please. For everyones sanity.

"Lisa wasnt banned because of Susan. Lisa was banned because of Lisa's actions"

Luna, what actions are you talking about? Nobody else knows why I was banned, where do you get your information?

This is so ridiculous. It doesnt matter how far people go to try and make this stuff go away, someone has to bring it up. Is it just that people have nothing better to do? Lisa wasnt banned because of Susan. Lisa was banned because of Lisa's actions. If you want to find answers, ask Lisa why she acts the way she does. As for Susan, the provocation comes from both ends you know. Just like Lisa, I'm sure she can only stand so much before feeling the need to stand up for herself, like any other person would want to do. Susan's not innocent and she knows it. I suggest that everyone invovled get over it, and move on. This is a place to talk about Lap Band Support for crying out loud. Stop beating the dead horse, please. For everyones sanity.

BRAVO!!!!! Emphasis mine. But I agree with ALL of it! Thanks Luna.

I find it hard to believe that the moderators or Alex or whoever made the decision would base it solely on the reason that you and Susan do not get along. I'm not getting information from anyone hon.

I see the whole situation as kind of a... well ok, I'm sure all of us at one time as a child got grounded for some reason. Sure, we were all ticked at our parents for the punishment and the other kids that were involved, but when it comes down to it, you're responsible for your own actions. You only have yourself to blame.

Make sense?

I'm not picking a fight with anyone here, I just want all the hostility to go away, from everyone. Outside parties included, not just Lisa and Susan.

"I find it hard to believe that the moderators or Alex or whoever made the decision would base it solely on the reason that you and Susan do not get along. I'm not getting information from anyone hon."

Luna, since you don't know what you're talking about then all you're doing is adding rumors and fuel to a fire that's way out of control.

People, if you refrain from participating in threads that don't belong to you then you do NOT have to be sick of them! Stop pretending that you don't thrive on this drama when it's the same people getting in the way of fixing this disaster! It's THAT simple!

If this doesn't pertain to you, try another thread, you're only making it worse.

Uh, actually I think Fitter, you and 3loves are making everything worse.

Susan4794, please explain how you're helping?

If you don't like me and if you don't want to see me at LBT then do not read my threads or posts - it's that simple. Can you dig it?

If you don't like me and if you don't want to see me at LBT then do not read my threads or posts - it's that simple. Can you dig it?

AMEN Susan.

Ya know...if they didnt want the whole world to know their personal business..they wouldnt be posting it in a public forum.... GEESH. I say take this crap to PMs and let this place go back to what it was...a lap band forum.

Fitter, Vickie1177, GreatDame, susan4794, PamRN, the best me, Kathy S, Luna, debi717, idahobeauty, BakoGal, leatha_g

Here's the list of people who are tired of seeing this. If you're tired of it, why are you reading it?

I too saw the whole thing play out.:deadhorse: This is not about today or yesterday, or even last week. It's not even really about one single person, although our dear Delarla :hippie: takes the brunt of it because she's got guts enough to stand up for herself. lol. :fencing:

I've never seen the movie 'Mean Girls', but from what I've heard, we have our own little group here who play up to people, then mock them behind their backs and manipulate and 'try' to control threads to suit their fancy, then put on the smiley face and say 'who me?':angel: as if nothing ever happened. Talking about losing faith in people or being in a toxic environment. Wow..

Today, instead of trying to read all the posts and conversing with new folks with encouragement and experience, I'm more often checking the threads to see when I've been disputed or reprimanded or debated or invalidated due to this group hovering about who is obviously:rolleyes: so much smarter intellectually, seem to have more experience with the band :first: than anyone here (although I've seen my own posts plagerized more than a few times), but what it really boils down to is they've set up camp here :ranger: for lack of anything better to do with their time - or so it would seem. Otherwise, how on earth could ANYONE post on every single thread with such detailed manuscripts of how intellectually and morally superior and 'all-knowing' about the band they are?:D

So, yea, to know Delarla is to love Delarla. She's one high-spirited, magnetic, FUN woman and as much as I like most everyone here, I can tell you, if I were in a room of 'mean girls', no matter how much 'better' they were intellectually, morally, or even if they were the top experts in the field where the band is concerned. I'd rather hang out with someone like Delarla, 1.because at least I could trust her to tell the truth, no matter how bad it hurt and 2. her life is not about proving how she can manipulate a situation or others into liking her, it's about living in the NOW with a fervor most of us only dream of. :first:

That being said. I would like to see the board get back to the task at hand. Those of us who were here and saw it happen, know what happened and that it continues to happen. We can see through all the 'nicey-nicey' as well. So why can't we just stay off of each other's posts? It's simple. I avoid those posts that I can see are already being dominated by those who seem to like that sort of thing. It seems that should be an easy enough thing for them to do as well.. :D

Like someone else said.. if you're slowing down to look at the wreck, you're helping to cause the backup in traffic. Move on or take a Detour to avoid it. Please...

I love you Leatha!! Have I ever told you that I want to be Leatha when I grow up? You have such a wonderful way of stating the truth. :D

I too saw the whole thing play out.:deadhorse: This is not about today or yesterday, or even last week. It's not even really about one single person, although our dear Delarla :hippie: takes the brunt of it because she's got guts enough to stand up for herself. lol. :fencing:

I've never seen the movie 'Mean Girls', but from what I've heard, we have our own little group here who play up to people, then mock them behind their backs and manipulate and 'try' to control threads to suit their fancy, then put on the smiley face and say 'who me?':angel: as if nothing ever happened. Talking about losing faith in people or being in a toxic environment. Wow..

Today, instead of trying to read all the posts and conversing with new folks with encouragement and experience, I'm more often checking the threads to see when I've been disputed or reprimanded or debated or invalidated due to this group hovering about who is obviously:rolleyes: so much smarter intellectually, seem to have more experience with the band :first: than anyone here (although I've seen my own posts plagerized more than a few times), but what it really boils down to is they've set up camp here :ranger: for lack of anything better to do with their time - or so it would seem. Otherwise, how on earth could ANYONE post on every single thread with such detailed manuscripts of how intellectually and morally superior and 'all-knowing' about the band they are?:D

So, yea, to know Delarla is to love Delarla. She's one high-spirited, magnetic, FUN woman and as much as I like most everyone here, I can tell you, if I were in a room of 'mean girls', no matter how much 'better' they were intellectually, morally, or even if they were the top experts in the field where the band is concerned. I'd rather hang out with someone like Delarla, 1.because at least I could trust her to tell the truth, no matter how bad it hurt and 2. her life is not about proving how she can manipulate a situation or others into liking her, it's about living in the NOW with a fervor most of us only dream of. :first:

That being said. I would like to see the board get back to the task at hand. Those of us who were here and saw it happen, know what happened and that it continues to happen. We can see through all the 'nicey-nicey' as well. So why can't we just stay off of each other's posts? It's simple. I avoid those posts that I can see are already being dominated by those who seem to like that sort of thing. It seems that should be an easy enough thing for them to do as well.. :D

Like someone else said.. if you're slowing down to look at the wreck, you're helping to cause the backup in traffic. Move on or take a Detour to avoid it. Please...