Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleeved On The 27Th, And I Feel Strangely Good!

As I mentioned, the cottage cheese was a bit much for the new tummy, but I have read the instructions several times and it does say I can have it at this point.

I don't doubt you, I'm just wildly jealous! ;)

Run the cottage cheese through your cuisinart and your sleeve won't mind.

I was sleeved on June 25th and mine were glued too. I have the bruises from the anti clotting meds. I have no pain and went to church today. Everyone was shocked to see me out. I feel great...really great! I didn't expect it.

I was sleeved on June 25th and mine were glued too. I have the bruises from the anti clotting meds. I have no pain and went to church today. Everyone was shocked to see me out. I feel great...really great! I didn't expect it.

Me either. I had planned on having my niece come over to help me with laundry, expecting that it would be difficult for me. But last night I did 3 loads with no problems. I just put the clothes in the basket and put the basket on the scale to make sure it wasn't over 10 pounds. I want to vacuum my floors, but I know that my vacuum is over 10 pounds, so I'll wait for Dh to help with that.

Sent from my iPad using VST

I was glued on the 25th but the glue is starting to peel is that normal? Should I be worried?

Mine peeled too and was nothing to be concerned about. It's all part of the natural process.

Take a look at your discharge papers from the hospital. They should tell you what to watch for as far as your incisions and infection.

I was sleeved on 6/27 & had horrible n/v (mainly dry heaves cos of nothing to eat since night before). I also had horrible withdraw from not being able to take my antidepressant for 33 hours. Was not fun. After my leak test, they said I couldn't go home unless I was walking & drinking. So I started doing both cos I did not sleep well in the hospital at all. I got to go home on 6-28 and have been slowly increasing my intake. First day was tough. Took all day to drink 28oz of Isopure while also sipping Water. My doc said to take the Multivitamin & B12 w/folic acid as soon as I got home & started having my liquid Proteins. They did say wait 2 weeks to start with the calcium citrate. I also have the super glue on my stitches and they're slowly starting to come off. I'm leaving them alone & letting them do their own thing. I do have 2 big nasty bruises on a couple of them & a giant bruise on my upper left arm. The stomach ones are prolly from blood thinners and the arm one is prolly from them lifting me onto and off OR table. I passed out on the way to OR lol