Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chronicles of Cloe!!!!!

sorry cloe--using your thread also...got 2nd fill on wednesday 25oct...total is 49lbs..banded 13june06 and now am a twoterville--yeah!! have been losing about 2lbs a week--seemed slow at first--but look what has come off...amazing!! I am crazed/crazy--I knit custom socks!! they take 40 hrs a pair--working on x-mas orders now!! i also have lurked for these months--enjoy all the info and support..Thanks!!

I was reading these posts and wondering how spicey foods affect your stomach. Sounds like you all eat the spicy stuff.

Hey sweetviolet! and StephC! Are you guys Canadian? Where from and who banded you or are you going to be banded by?

Steph, I do ok with spicey stuff too.

Sometimes its just better to be a listner then a talker. As for me I haven't been banded and other then asking a question now and then I don't really have much to add. But I do feel encouraged when I read threads. I am just getting so impatient waiting for my insurance to respond. (UPMC - anyone else have it in Central PA) I have done the whole 6 months, pysch, etc - everything is in order so now I'm biding my time by reading your posts.

Argon - no I'm not Canadian but I was raised in Northern Minnesota LOL I've lived in PA for the past 25 years and no I'm not banded YET but Dr. Kim Marley from Windber, PA will be doing my surgery. I've met him twice and he seems very kind and compasionate (cute as a button too) I've heard and read good things about him. Most people in my area go to Pittsburgh for bariatric procedures - but I feel comfortable with Dr. Marley

I do poured candles, rolled candles, sparkle candles, homemade soaps, painted wood, napkin rings, signs, personalized x-mas ornaments, awww, my brain is starting to hurt, stuff like that. I love it, I do a craft show every Saturday now to Christmas.:)

That is awesome; I knew you'd be crafty, alright! LOL. I did rolled beeswax candles a few yrs ago (mostly just for Xmas gifts). Otherwise, I don't have much creativity in that respect. I admire people who do. Wow, every Sat...you are going to be one busy lady!!

Barrie's big craft sale at the BMC is next weekend; I can't wait!!!

Man cloe, where do you find the time? what with the sheep and mr. cloe and all, oh wait... is it cloe or CLONE!!!!

That's awsome Cloe doing all those crafts. I don't have an artistic bone in my body. Give me science and math and I'm happy. I once had to roll my own candles...It was 1998 during the ice storm. No electricity for weeks not a candle left to be bought anywhere, so I went to the local craft shop, bought sheets of bee's wax, a roll of string and rolled some candles. They didn't burn very well but they did give off light in the darkness.

Hey Cloe,

I do crafts too. Candles, lofa soap. body scrubs, bracelets, necklaces, Perogies, cabbage rolls, fudge, fleece blankets ect. I belong to a dance troupe that does lots of fundraising .

Yasmina:omg:

*ears perk up* :)

Did I hear "Perogies"???? OMIGAWD, did I even hear "fuddddge"????!!!!

:hungry:

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

Mmmmmm, homemade fudge!!! My Grampa left me his recipe for his homemade fudge. I tried to make it about 20 years ago, and it flopped. My Gramma told me he used a slab of marble and beat the livens out of it? Apparently that is the secret. As soon as I find out what that meant, I'll try it again. :)

Yes, it is busy this time of year, but I Love It!! I went into 'Michaels' the other day in Barrie to get '4' markers. I left 3 1/2 hours later and $175.00. I find it overwhelming in there, I can hardly breathe. I think it's even worse this year, can't use my passion for food anymore so I think it spilt over to my creative side.