Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chronicles of Cloe!!!!!

You guys should check this out. My hubby is looking to get re-elected to council this fall, click ******(took address off to be on the safe side, most of you guys saw now anyways, I just wanted to share it with us) it's a bit of a hoot!! Only problem is, the picture of me in the family shot is an old 'fat pic'.:cry Oh well, it's not about me right??

Woo! That's too cool!

The E stands for experience !! hehe

Everybodies gonna think he got himself a new wife when they see you now!

I agree...he is a cutie!! Nice looking offspring too!!! hehe.

Time for a new family photo though, eh Cloe!!!

I wish him luck!

He IS cute and I would vote for him, too. You have a very beautiful family! Looks like you were on a cruise???

Actually, we were on a cruise. We were at Grand Caymen right after the big hurricane wiped them out. The picture was taken on this little shuttle we had to take to from the boat to the island, because there docks on the pier were all destroyed. Yes, I am proud of my kids, unfortunately they are at the stage where they know more then my husband and me combined. Teenagers!!!:)

I love that Mark Twain quote that goes something like "When I was 14 I couldn't believe how stupid my father was. When I was 21 I was amazed at how much the old guy had learned in 7 years." That's an approximation, I hope I've done it justice. I have a 13, almost 14 year old. Enough said.

Hi Guys, So I was feeling kinda crappy today, PMS, and all!! I went back to my pics on page 2 to see if I think I look any different. Well, Good and Bad. Good news, is yes I definately see more change:) ;) , bad news is.............I use to have beautiful hair, now I going BALD!!!:hurt :hurt

Any other Canadians losing there hair? I went to wal-mart to find all the stuff they talk about in the other forum, but with no luck, probably not available in Canada:cry :cry

Leaving on a good note.....my body is still changing, for the better.

You DO have alotta hair! Maybe you should get it cut shorter?

I haven't really paid much attention to my hair. I know I lose it in the shower, and it seems like more than I used to lose when shampooing and conditioning. I'll stick to not looking at my scalp as much as I can, and maybe I can pretend it isn't happening.

If you really wanna try that stuff, how about looking it up on Ebay, or some online stores? I would try a hair salon for the Nioxin (or something like it), and maybe a health food store for the Biotin?

Just some suggestions.

hey cloe, i have had my hair fall out many times while dieting. you wont go bald, and it WILL COME BACK. i promise. i remember the first time i was 16 and my hair was past my waist, i nearly died. ps. what stuff at Walmart?

Hey Cloe....I truly didn't notice that you had thin hair or anything when I met you....I realize I didn't see you during the "before"...but you know what I mean.

Do look for the Nioxin; I have heard wonderful things about it and my friend who lost a TON of hair after her bypass had some help with it. It is avail in stores here (ie. Trade Secrets and other hair product stores).

But...(& I know easier said than done)....try not to worry about it; it is a small price to pay for the healthier you...and it WILL come back....even better than before!!!

As for me....I have noticed some thinning but nothing major. But I have extremely thick hair anyways and I'm always forever getting it thinned out.....

Hey Cloe! Go to www.nioxin.com, and you can search for places that sell it! I found one somewhat close to here, so its nice to know if I need it, I CAN get it!