Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Response ~ Stop the whining AGAIN

I think someone must have locked the wrong thread so I'm starting this one anew. Since there wasn't a post that was against LBT policy and I haven't had any contact from any mods, I am guessing it was an error. :confused: After all, we are in the correct forum, the Rants and Raves (NEW!) Gripe, complain, moan, fight, rant,and rave. Enter at your own risk.

I can understand your concern and your position considering you just had lunch with *****. If you were to sit down with me for 3 hrs or less, trust me, it would be a total different story. I am not full of hate or anger. Just the opposite. I've never been happier in my life. I'm not just saying that....I had a conversation with my mom last week on the very subject. She said how happy she was to hear that. If you lived in my home or where I currently live, you would only hear good things. I carry myself with dignity and character. My only judge is the Lord. So far, I have not felt the need to ask His forgiveness for anything I've done. I do feel the need to pray for someone like *****. You too will understand one day and I pray you are not hurt in the process. She is only using the "Christian" thing as a judgment to criticize and it doesn't phase me. I stand firm in who I am and what I believe. I don't need to stand with Dody, Lisa, or anyone else. I stand on my own 2 feet and only answer to my DH and my Lord. I'm pretty sure they feel the same way, but let them speak for themselves.

I do take a stand where I feel harm is being done and if you care to take the time, go back and read some threads....that is if they're not deleted by now. She is known to do that after she changes her mind.

I'm not asking you to take any sides. I have friends on here that are friends with ***** and myself. Just ask Dody. When she was friends with *****, I never once tried to change that friendship in any way.

However, I will take a stand when I feel it is necessary and am not now and never will be intimidated by ANYONE. Even if they question if I'm a Christian, that is their issue not mine. My posts speak for themselves and so do hers. Did you read anything nasty in my posts? I think not. Read hers.

I appreciate your compassion and I know your being sincere. To be honest, I've had some some good laughs and I'm sorry she feels hurt in the process. She should really stay away from threads that bother her. She had no business posting or bringing up what she did on the DeLarla thread which is what started all this drama. She can't dish it out then cry foul. I for one, will call her bluff. Like I said before, you've got to take a stand for what you feel is right. That is exactly what I have done and will continue to do.

BTW, she was reprimanded for getting nasty. She's said so herself. That is a prime example of how someone can carry themselves without getting nasty like she does. Maybe it's the wine based on her post saying she had a lot to drink and felt bad for getting nasty.

Please do me a favor and plead for ***** to stay out of threads where she KNOWS she doesn't like the people and/or topic. She'll be a lot better off. People grew weary of this stuff from her a long time ago. I hope you continue to be a good friend to her and protect yourself in the process (not only saying that b/c of her, others as well). The only one you can count on is the Lord and He never has and never will fail us.

engage in sanitized bashing.....maybe I missed that one in the rule book and not even sure I understand. :confused: Thanks for the heads up.

Actually it has turned into a fun thread. For some unknown reason it was locked. Perhaps mixed up with an offensive thread? Dunno. So did Telly go to bed? She was supposed to meet me behind the barn tonight.

3Loves, this is getting locked too because you are just trying to stir up trouble. You are deliberately attacking another member, "anonymously" perhaps but it's not acceptable. Please make this the last one.