Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bariatric Advantage, Where Is My Stuff?

How long does it usually take to receive items ordered from Baruatric Advantage? I ordered Vitamins and Calcium last week and they still haven't arrived. They have their money, now I want my stuff! Has anyone else had problems with them? How long does it normally take?

Can you track your package?

I use Bariatric Advantage multi Vitamins, Calcium, and Iron, but I order thru Diet Direct. They have good quantity discounts and free shipping for orders over $49. Their shipment usually arrive in a few days.

Sorry to hear there is a delay in the delivery of your order. I have used them many times and have been very heppy with their service. I lost 50 lbs pre-op using their foods so have been ordering from bariatricchoice.com and diet direct since October 2011. Check to see if there is a tracking number so you can try to determine what is holding things up.

Good Luck!

I'm waiting for packages from them too. I get the calcium citrate choc. chews on auto ship. They always email me when it's been shipped. It was shipped friday.

We order from Celebrate: https://www.celebratevitamins.com/shop.html

We have always recieved our order the next day, no shipping charges.

We order:

1-Celebrate Multivitamin chewable (Mandarin Orange) - 90 Day supply (3 bottles) $36.95

2 a day

9-Calcet Creamy Bites (chocolate Fudge) boxes- 30 Count each-- $116.91

3 a day

We pay no shipping because the order is over $100. My wife is Roux N Y and her labs were perfect last week after nearly 6 months out. Mine are too.

Good luck with them. My mother had to have three orders shipped out before she got them all three weeks later. Apparently, they shipped them to the wrong address and had the wrong contact phone number for her. She corrected with them so that they could resend it and they still sent it to the wrong address again... the third batch finally made it to her three weeks later.... and the first two batches they neighbors finally decided to give it to us, after they had already opened the box...

I am not even dealing with them once I have my surgery... no thanks. their customer services leaves something to to be question..

Their calcium citrate choc chews are so much cheaper than the Celebrate Brand. I get them on auto ship for 9.99 but I love them so much, I get 2 bags for 19.98. The Celebrate ones are over $100!

Their customer serivce was great when they accidentally sent me the wrong flavor one time. They sent an extra bag to make up for it.

Look on the ingredients and see if it's Calcium carbonate or calcium citrate. Calcium carbonate is not absorbed.

We order from Celebrate: https://www.celebratevitamins.com/shop.html

We have always recieved our order the next day' date=' no shipping charges.

We order:

1-Celebrate Multivitamin chewable (Mandarin Orange) - 90 Day supply (3 bottles) 36.95

2 a day

9-Calcet Creamy Bites (Chocolate Fudge) boxes- 30 Count each-- 116.91

3 a day

We pay no shipping because the order is over 100. My wife is Roux N Y and her labs were perfect last week after nearly 6 months out. Mine are too.[/quote']

I also use Celebrate and actually like the calcium citrate lemon bites. Never tried the chocolate ones- :)

It's Calcium carbonate-now I'll have to call my Nut! I couldn't find citrate and looked everywhere!

Thanks! You were right! I was taking the wrong vitamin-just ordered the Calcium Citrate!

I've had similar experience with Bariatric Advantage...ordered from them twice, both times it took almost 3 weeks to from order to arrival (they didn't even ship order till over a week after I placed it!). What agitates me is - they ship from California, and I'm in Arizona. No way 3 weeks is acceptable time in transit.

I now order from Celebrate....fast shipping, great customer service. Sure, they cost a little more on some items, but at least I get them when I need them!

I have the calcium citrate chocolate chews on auto ship from Bariatric Advantage. I never have to worry about it. They show up on my front porch once a month.