Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Grrrr...I hate In laws!

I just read all you horror stories about the in-laws and must say i thank god i'm not married and dealing with this yet LOL I must say me and my exes family got along great though I was very close to his parents and still am to this day closer then he is to them but i've def had my fair share of horror stories with another exes mother ahhhhh she drove me nuts Good luck to you all

ROTFL.....see just how far she has pushed me???? I am planning my own demise.....good grief!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, no matter how bad it gets, I imagine it could be worse :) LOL Gotta take these things with a grain of humor lest we all go certifiably insane!:faint:

These stories ARE good. I thought I had it bad but actaully compared to some of you guys here, mine is a wonderful MIL!! Now if I could just remember that next time we have a family visit!

Geez, I am soooooooo glad I got a fantastic mother and father in law this time around!! My first mother in law was a total B***CH!! I wonder if they will ever find her body?:)

Well, at least you don't have my DH's MIL...

LOLOLOL Vines you crack me up so bad!!!!!!! LOL How could someone "raised by wolves" have turned out so well? And so funny? Good for you for rising above it all!

Ding Dong the witch is gone the witch is gone!!!

I made it! Now I have to clean up all the little dog piles her piece of ***** dog left all over my house and put my house back together!

WOOO HOOOOO!!

If I ever hear her say again "I didn't think you would be able to eat that much!" I WILL kill her, no stopping me I swear!