Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Okay, so I am 2 months out and basically eating a normal diet (just smaller amounts). I haven't been very good about getting in my Protein. I eat meat daily and greek yogurt, cheese, but these don't get me to where I need to be protein wise. Even if I take 1 Protein Drink, I still need more. Does anyone eat Protein Bars? If so, what kinds? Thank you!

OMG! I just found some Protein Bars at Wal-Mart that are AWESOME! They come in various amounts of Protein. Of course I am at work and cant think of the name of them! I so hate that! I actually had one for dinner last night cause I wasn't too hungry and needed to get in more protein.

I shop at Safeway and they have some that are safeway brand and have 20 g Protein and taste good.

Yes, I used them in the beginning because I couldn't stomach any of the shakes, Protein Drinks, etc. Lactose intolerant. Pure Protein bars were the best for me. Wal-Mart carries them in "value packs". Also, Nature Valley just came out with a new Protein Bar which is high in protein and very good. Good Luck!

Pure Protein ones are the best, they even have them at costco where I live. 20g of protein per bar and my fav is chocolate peanut butter...yum!

Mootopia (HEB) is a milk that has half sugars, 12g protien. I take 8 ox and mix with 3 oz Water or alot of ice, and a scoop of Unjury unflavored. It isn't everything you need, but it is about 40g protien.

Oh! poo! the whole point I was going to reply to! I am going to experiment on sleeve friendly protien bars! I will let you know how it goes!

Pure Protein ones are the best, they even have them at costco where I live. 20g of Protein per bar and my fav is chocolate Peanut Butter...yum!

and usually only 140-200 calories I split the bar up part in the day and then part for my desert...

I like the Premier Brand Protein bars at costco. They have 30 grams of protein, and come in a big double box....I think it works out to 87 cents a bar. I think the premier brand of ready to drink shake is the best tasting too.

Thanks everyone!! I will give them all a try!

I have a Protein bar just about every morning. I went to Walgreens where they have several varieties in the single serve packages and bought just about every flavor they had. I tried a bite of all of them over the course of about a week and found two that I really like. One is the cheapest I found. The name brand is Ultimate Flurry. It has 16 grams of protein. The other one is supreme protein and it is in an orange package.

In the upper right hand corner of the site is a search box. Do a search for Protein bar. There are a lot of good threads.

I'm a big fan of the Premier bars at costco as well as the shakes.

I like the Premier Protein, but I found one I like better. Clif bars makes one called Builder's Bars. Don't get the regular Clif bars, they don't have enough. But the Builder's bars have 20 grams. There is a mint chocolate one that I swear tastes like Thin Mint Cookies. I love that one and the Peanut Butter chocolate ones. These have become a staple for me now. I buy them at Target or Safeway.

Questbars are very tasty. I have found eating fish is a quick and easy way to get a lot of Protein.< /p>

atkins advantage is the Protein bar made for champions :D only 19 grams of Protein though :( l love the chocolate Peanut Butter bar for Breakfast...

When i feel ambitious i will make a scrambled egg instead ;)

kathy