Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fills In Cincinnati Area

I am looking for a place to have my fills done. Any where within an hour of Cincinnati would be great. Someone mentioned a Dr. C in Cincinnati in another posting. Anyone know his or her name? My surgery was done in MX by Dr. Lopez about 6 weeks ago. I did contact the WISH Center in Middletown and they want $1200 plus an upper GI and a visit with a counselor and a nutritionist! I already had the surgery and don't need any of this done, it's outrageous! Please help! Great site!

I am seeing Dr. C, Dr. Trace Curry tomorrow at 5:00 pm for my first fill. He seems like a wonderful, caring surgeon. He's been so good about answering questions. His first fill is 300.00 (that's what they quoted me) then 150.00 after that. Here is his info:

Dr. Trace Curry

330 Straight Street

Suite 401

Cincinnati, Oh. 45219

326-559-1222

Here is his website: www.thebanddoctor.com

email: info@thebanddoctor.com

I think you would be very pleased with him in MHO.

I also live in Louisville and go to Dr. Curry. I have had my first fill with him and the second is next tuesady. I cant tell you how great he is! He gets a big vote from me.

Hey Great Dame,

Can you believe it, we live in the same state, and my 1st cousin is one of your senators, Lindy Casbier, and we had the same surgeon, the fabulous Dr. Rodolfo Sanchez whom I love dearly and the same fill doctor whom I also just love. That's no neat. We need to keep in touch girlfriend. I had my first fill yesterday with him. At first he couldn't find the port after poking just a couple of times then we walked immediately over to fluro, no waiting, got right on the table, he sprayed that freezing stuff and wham, hit it first try. What's that weird feeling at the end when he pulls it out. Felt life my innerads where coming out. lOL

We're close to same weight to, I'm just lots older, 42 now.

Keep in touch, it would be fun.

Good luck. He only put in 1.5 since I live so far away and didn't want to overfill but said I could come back in 2 weeks for more if I needed it.

HOw much do you have?

Your friend,

Sherri

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches