Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Chat

Patty-Tell me more about this recipe PLEASE! I can't stand this sweet tooth I feel like it's gonna bring me over!!! AHHH How did you get rid of yours? I'm so glad the boys had a good day and you made it!! I know your enjoying you time with the little guys, that's so great.

Kat-I know how hard it is to put a dog down my Maggie was 16 and I was the love of her life. I held off putting her down for 2 yrs! She was way over due. I still miss her terribly. You'll love curves! I sure wish I hadn't gotten on that scale though.

Darcy-Hugs

OK did I tell you guys about the measurements...I can't remember but they were unofficially UP. Well I know you all are going to kick my butt but I did it..I called the office and went in to talk to them about a fill. I got a .1 so now I'm up to 1.5 it sure wasn't much and hopefully it will take the edge off of things. He is thrilled with my WL and says that I'm above "average: He'd like to see my bmi below 30, but he wonders if the band has done all it's going to do for me. I BP quite a bit and he wants me on aciphex twice a day. I do not believe that the band has done all it can for me at all! I just think I need to slow down and take my aciphex or previcad. Kim said that he is being VERY conservative these days with his fills.

Lucy seems to be doing ok she is in a run but sleeping away. Her X-RAY was fine she did have some swelling in there. So well see how she is tomorrrow and they will start to feed her.

OK I'm going to bed I can't take staying awake any longer.

Thanks for all your support I'm sure I'll be better tomorrow.

Here's the peacocks that had lunch with us, they love french fries and sit on top of the table eating it LOL, the one girl peacock stole my DH's burger that he wouldn't eat LOLOL..

post-204862-13813134043453_thumb.jpg

Love the pictures... especially the donkey... :D

Hello everyone well just wanted to say hi! My sister is in town and we have been having a blast. its so crazy that between the two of us we have 3 kids. its crazy at my house!!! And we all slept in my room last night . Nate 9 months Madison 14 months Ali 5yrs and me in my sister in the bed it was like a slumber party :) well guys I hope you all enjoy your weekend!!! We will be having a tinker bell party on sunday. wish me luck with that !!

Eileen, I said it on the other picture thread, but these are such good pictures! I feel like I went on your field trip with you! Thank you so much. I agree with you, the best words are no words. Also, sometimes I just can't take it anymore and have to blurt something...this time, I'm staying way, way out of it.

Darcy, sorry about the code, but didn't want anyone putting those names in search and finding our secret hideout. It had to be vague, or it wouldn't be code, ya know? Thanks for playing along! Sheesh, those new threads right now are beyond brutal...dang, get a life, people.

Allison, I love Tinkerbelle! Anything Disney, really! Have fun!

Pat, saw the picture of your "baby", too...soooo cute! How are you?

Patty, I loved reading about your twins' first day of high school...sounds like it went well.

I don't have any news, really...had a flat tire when I came out to the parking lot on Wednesday...that was an adventure, but it's all okay now. Other than that and terrible traffic, I have nothing fun to talk about! LOL!

See ya later...(((hugs))) Cindy

Allison and Cindy... join us on the September thread. :)