Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Starting 3 Days Of Clears

Capt Derel
Sign in to follow this  

Ok my day is near. 17th lol omg. I have 12 Isopure fruit punch drinks, 6 ion4 Powerade fruit punch to cut the Isopure with and then I have some friut2O assorted drinks. I just hope I can do it. For the past couple of weeks I been thinning out Soups to tide me over.

So far I lost 15 lbs. I got sick thursday so I ate more carbs 3 days in order to fight the infection. Calories still stayed under 1200. Today I took a shot in the butt for my cold and as of right now its almost gone. I also went out and bought me a nice recliner. It was $493 but is really is perfect for for me post op.

Tomorrow ADT is coming install a security system and I am going to run my security cameras so that will keep me occupied for the day lol

Sorry had to log my progress thus far

(null)

Capt, I'm so excited for you :) Sounds like you are right on track! Have you got a bunch of post-op clear Protein Drinks as well? Fingers crossed for you that your cold clears up entirely before surgery. I got a flu shot on Friday because I've been paranoid about getting sick before or after surgery ...

Please keep us posted!!

Nah not yet. I have 2 cases of chicken broth though. I am about to order some from GNC. They have a better assortment online vs the storefronts. I just got in from offshore yesterday and I was dead sick. Now I am 90% better. No medicine at all today except for the shot this morning. Keep in mind I never been sick since 2009 because my deckhand got me sick. But other than that I have an immune system like an ox. My Hormone Replacement Therapy "Steroids" are to blame for my extraordinary health. I pray thursday I am 100%. Cause I am ready for this. My old lady is starving me tonight. No Soup ha. Imma drink a ton of Water and go pass out and wish for the best.

(null)

Btw this is just my general observation. Would one think that going from a caloric intake over an excess of 3500 calories a day to down in the range of 320-650 every day with the Vitamin deficiency incurred by the diet itself cause one to get sick. Why has no one ever mentioned this prior? They told me that I couldnt take a multi so I didnt but I should have taken something to protect myself in a liquid form

(null)

Btw this is just my general observation. Would one think that going from a caloric intake over an excess of 3500 calories a day to down in the range of 320-650 every day with the Vitamin deficiency incurred by the diet itself cause one to get sick. Why has no one ever mentioned this prior? They told me that I couldnt take a multi so I didnt but I should have taken something to protect myself in a liquid form

(null)

It's definitely a shock to the system! Hang in there :)