Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 21St Check In :)

I am back on the losing side! I got the ok to go off my feeding tube Tuesday and also my drain taken out! YAY! I have lost a few lbs this week and am down to 164.4, just a smidge higher than my lowest weight at the beginning of December! I have about 40 lbs to goal, a little more than half way there. Ready to be back to normal and exercise!

Yay Libbe, that is GREAT news!!!

I forgot to check-in last week, so my update is from the past 2 weeks. I am down 1.8 lbs from 2 weeks ago, weighing in at 203.9 this am. Not a great loss, but I have been dealing with severe Constipation issues, and I am sure that is not helping. I will be 5 months out on Tues 1/24 and have not had one week yet where I didn't lose. I'll take it!

Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!

Kristina

After a stall that felt like it lasted an eternity- I am actually down 3 whole pounds this week. It has been forever since I have lost 3 pounds in one week. I am thrilled. 187!! I haven’t seen this weight for more than 10 years.

weight.png

I almost didn't want to post because I am stuck, stalled, flat out scale not moving stalled at around the 184 mark and have been for almost a month. I have upped my workouts and am walking 4 days a week (about 2.5 miles) I also walked two times one day last week for a total of about 5 miles. I have tracked my foods, etc. and things are just at a standstill. Every morning I wake up hopeful that I will have gone below the 184 point but it is up and down all around that number but never lower than 184. UUGGGH - so frustrating! I keep reading all of the info about waiting stalls out and changing things up which I have been doing but I can't lie - it is extremely frustrating to keep on looking at the same number every day no matter what I do. Hopefully next week there will be a change. I hope you all have a great week!

hi ladies! can i join in here?

i'm currently in a stall that has lasted all of jan! this is my first one since surgery and it is killing me! my scale is stuck at 200 and is not budging! i saw 199 for two days in row and i guess i got to excited cuz i haven't seen it since!

i hope you ladies have a great week!

Hey guys..I forgot to check in on Saturday so here goes... I lost 3.5 pounds this week and finally got under 170! I am 169.5 as of Sunday morning. Yay me! So glad to have a big loss this week. I know it means I will stall here for the next few but I will drop again. I just have to believe in this! I have lost a total of 64.5 pounds during my journey so far. Have a great week!

Libbe - good for you being back on the losing side. I'm very happy that all your complications seem to be over.

My hubby and I went away for the weekend and I ate like a wild woman. Monday morning I weighed in at 194.2 for a loss of .8 pounds. That's the smallest loss yet. I'm kinda bumbed about it. January has not been great for me. I'm trying very hard to get back on track. I do not want to be in the 190s forever. Hoping to post a better number this week!!

I almost didn't want to post because I am stuck, stalled, flat out scale not moving stalled at around the 184 mark and have been for almost a month. I have upped my workouts and am walking 4 days a week (about 2.5 miles) I also walked two times one day last week for a total of about 5 miles. I have tracked my foods, etc. and things are just at a standstill. Every morning I wake up hopeful that I will have gone below the 184 point but it is up and down all around that number but never lower than 184. UUGGGH - so frustrating! I keep reading all of the info about waiting stalls out and changing things up which I have been doing but I can't lie - it is extremely frustrating to keep on looking at the same number every day no matter what I do. Hopefully next week there will be a change. I hope you all have a great week!

I totally understand where you are. We are going to continue to lose though. We CAN beat this!

I am rarely online on the weekends, so I hardly ever update here. I'm glad I caught this thread. I had a pretty dismal loss in December (only 3 pounds), and I quickly doubled that in January. I have stayed where Iam at for more than a week now. I need to up my exercising. I can really tell the difference when I do. Since surgery, I am down 64 pounds and am more than halfway to my goal.

I totally understand where you are. We are going to continue to lose though. We CAN beat this!

Thanks! I am just really starting to wonder whether my body is going to fight me every step of the way. I can not understand a stall that lasts this long this early out. I do have PCOS and so wonder whether that plays into it at all...