Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

9 Months Out From Gastric Sleeve Surgery, 142lbs Lost... 200lbs Today.

Well... just stepped on the scale 4 times and each time it kept insisting that I'm 200lbs. I told to stop kidding me but it will not recant!

When I started this journey at 342lbs I was hoping to see 240lbs... the 'recommended' weight for my height seemed like a joke.. and now I'm 15 little pounds away.

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am right now. I'm so very grateful for everything that I have in my life!

I feel great! Today I want to thank the stars, gods, surgeons, friends, family... this awesome community.

*happy dance*

Frist of all you need to take credit for what you have accomplished. Know others started you off but you have such an amazing success. Know you are thrilled. God is good.

Post later this week when you are in one-derland. Cheering you on to more great milestones ahead.

Oh WOW!!!! I really needed to see this today!! Congrats!!!

Congrats that is so awesome! I am at 222 right now and I can't wait to see the number 200 on my scale. Hopefully it will be sooner that later! Anyways enough about me congratulations to YOU!

I have to tell you that when I read your post I unknowingly I put my right hand on my heart and inhaled deeply. It touched me. How awesome!!!!!!!! I am dancing with ya!

Well... just stepped on the scale 4 times and each time it kept insisting that I'm 200lbs. I told to stop kidding me but it will not recant!

When I started this journey at 342lbs I was hoping to see 240lbs... the 'recommended' weight for my height seemed like a joke.. and now I'm 15 little pounds away.

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am right now. I'm so very grateful for everything that I have in my life!

I feel great! Today I want to thank the stars, gods, surgeons, friends, family... this awesome community.

*happy dance*

FABULOUS FABULOUS FABULOUS!!! You're rockin your dang thang!!!! I'm very happy for you! Just a thought... good that you haven't seen Onederland just yet. That's another opportunity for a new thread! ;) Every milestone deserves it's own.. hehe

Haha, as LilMissDiva said every milestone does deserve it's own thread. Good luck to you pcos_chick... Have you noticed any improvement in your PCOS symptoms with your weight loss?

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! I went to your profile, and noticed your birthday is on 12/24. I'll bet you get to onederland for your birthday present! You are doing great - I will do a little happy dance here in my office for you.

WOW! Congratulations to you!!!

Haha, as LilMissDiva said every milestone does deserve it's own thread. Good luck to you pcos_chick... Have you noticed any improvement in your PCOS symptoms with your weight loss?

I'm actually having periods now. At 342 they were pretty non existent. We had plenty of fertility issues but we've two little ones now and we're done but if we wanted more I'm sure we'd have zero issues now. My skin pigmentation issues seem to be getting better as well.

The biggest issue with my PCOS was insulin resistance and constant hunger - that's 100% gone. I feel like a normal person! :)

Congrats on your amazing job!!! keep it up :)

Incredible! Can you tell us what youre doing? You are awesome!

Faboolous dahlink!! I'm thrilled for you and doing my own happy dance here!!! :)