Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things I Wish I Could Do (pre Gastric Sleeve Surgery)

I want to jump on the trampoline with my son without peeing on myself

I want to set in a movie theater without hearing "don't sit behind her,,she's covering the whole screen"

I want to wear sexy boots

I want my sexy back in bed with my husband

I want to wear cute clothes

I want to belly dance

I want to have the singing voice I once had (breathing is an issue)

I want to wear shorts when they won't ride up between my thighs

I want to go ropelling

I want to go on long photo shoots

I want to be in my family photos

I want to sit on a chair with arms! I couldn't even fit in the doctor's chair.

I want to have a bath in the tub

I want to be able to climb the ladder on the pools, and boats

I want to wear lingerie

I want to go up 3 to a third floor without breaking a sweat

Here are some of my non scale goals:

I want to be able to fit into a size Medium comfortably- something I have not been able to do since I was 13/14 years old (and even then it was only for a few weeks after I was extremely sick).

I want to hear 'you are so pretty' instead of 'you have such a pretty face'.

I want to look and feel like I'm 20 something (I am!) instead of 40 something (I'm NOT!)

I want to go dancing at the dance club instead of just dreaming about it.

I want to wear one of the super sexy outfits that I spend so much time pinning on Pinterest

Cute boots.

High heels

I want to be able to wear a bra and panties and feel sexy in them instead of feeling huge and frumpy.

I want to have a boudoir photo shoot

I want to be confident enough to try out new positions in bed without worrying about my fat rolls crushing my husband.

I want to weigh less than my husband for the first time in my life.

I want to be able to throw on a pair of my hubby's sweatpants and sweaters. He's a mens size Small/Medium.

I want to be brave enough to go to playgroups, story hours, and various other activities I completely avoid because of my weight.

I want to meet some of my husbands coworkers. I avoid any situation in which I'd have to meet my husbands coworkers..... because I hate that I feel so embarrassed with him. He deserves a much sexier wife. I always feel like people see us together and think "WTF??" to themselves.

I want to be able to shower without having to lift up any part of my body and hunch over to wash.

I want to wear clothing that requires me to shave my ENTIRE leg instead of just from the knees down.

I want a bathing suit that doesn't have a skirt, a coverup, and a huge beach towel.

I want to be a better mom- I have zero energy and feel like I never really want to do anything because I'm ALWAYS thinking about my weight. Even a trip to the playground is exhausting and depressing to me.

I want to buy a full length mirror. We have never owned one because I have always refused to look at myself.

I want to stop hiding behind my husband and/or children in pictures.

I want to take professional family portraits that don't leave me feeling awful about myself.

I want to wear something other than sweatpants or yoga pants. Jeans are either too big on me or so tight they cut me in half and give me epic muffin top.

I want to be able to go for a walk with my 120lb sister and not huff and puff and sweat buckets.

I want people to see me with my sister and not look so shocked when we say we are sisters :(

I want to go to Zumba- and have people think "OMG She's so sexy!" instead of "OMG Look at that fat chick shaking her massive ass!"

I want to go to cardio kickboxing

I want to go through a pregnancy where I love my maternity clothes and I actually look pregnant instead of just fatter than normal.

I want every guy who has ever broken my heart to regret not sticking with me.

I want to wear flirty little summer dresses instead of huge T's and maternity (the soft stretchy waist band is very forgiving!) capris when I'm not pregnant!

I want people to stop asking me if I'm pregnant.

I want to make some friends instead of hide away from people because I feel like they're looking at how fat I am or how much I'm eating.

Man, i want to print out this whole list. many of mine are repeats, but:

1. I want to fit in an airplane seat comfortably without an extender.

2. I want to be able to not feel like i need to use the handicapped stall in the bathroom to have enough room.

3. I want hygiene to be easier.

4. I want to chafe less if I'm really active.

5. I want to be able to go skiing with my kids (we live 30 minutes from the slopes, haven't skiied since I was a teenager)

6. I want to be confident I can fit on amusement park rides.

7. I don't want to worry about whether a booth will be too tight.

8. I want to stop needing to use a CPAP.

9. I would like my diabetes to be gone, and get rid of all my assorted diabetes stuff.

10. I would like to not always look for shoes I can slip on.

11. I would like to be able to easily paint my toenails.

12. I want to have energy to play with all my kids.

13. I want to buy lingerie at victorias secret.

14. i want my original wedding rings to fit again.

15. I would like to run a 5k.

16. I would like to join a dance class.

17. At church, I would like to be able to kneel properly without leaning back on the seat.

18. I would like my furniture and bed not to have sagging where I sit or lay.

I want some of all of yours! But I will definitely add one of my own. It's pretty high on my list too!

Ride My Motorcycle without looking like one of the Fat Twins!!! LOL!!

I could not before but now I have

Jumped in feet first and took a rowing (skulling) class. I wasn't the fattest person or worried about tipping the boat.

Also took a hooping class and loved it

I take baths all the time because my WHOLE body goes underwater and doesn't touch the sides at all

I shave everything a lot more, it's easier to reach and isn't a hassle

I cross my legs all the time, it's just comfortable, and they fold over eachother perfectly

I am not nervous about meeting new people, I go out a lot, talk to strangers.

I don't feel the need to be so confrontational or loud.

I meet people's eyes and smile a lot

I love shopping

I buy clothes online because everything looks good on me where as nothing used to

I don't mind being in pictures anymore

I will never wear a swimsuit without issue. My skin hasn't bounced back and it probably never will. I will need surgery for that. That was one of my dreams but it's okay. If I do have surgery i'll have breast aug and Tummy Tuck so my thighs and arms will still be a mess. Oh well :)