Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 16 check in

My weight loss this week???? ZIP, ZILCH, NADA.

Kinda pissed.

Zero pounds this week. What the heck?

I hope you all are doing better than me. Please let me know.

Love you all!

Yeah, I haven't lost anything either. In fact, this is my 3rd straight week with little to no weight loss. Like less than 2 pounds altogether in the last 3 weeks. Is this it for me? I hope not!!

I've had many weeks where I haven't lost anything too - it is so frustrating! I actually did have a loss this week of about 2.6 lbs. Last week I lost just under 2 - it seems SO slow!!! Hopefully this week will be better for both of you. Don't give up! We can all do this!!

I've been losing slowly also... I think 3 pounds this week... which is more than usual. I am still only getting 600 calories a day if I'm lucky.

My weight loss has really slowed too. I only lost 1/2 pound this week. I am really bothered by it but I think its just my body having to stop and think about it. I get between 500 and 600 calories a day so I know it not that I am eating too much or the wrong things or anything like that. I am exercising some and walking now. I think it just takes time for your body to adjust. I am hoping for a big loss this next week. I have had a lot of compliments and people noticing in the last few days though so that was a great NSV! I am doing my measurements again this week to see if there is any difference there. Good luck to everyone else... At least we are not alone in this slow down. Seems like we are all having some slow weeks not that we are a couple months out.

Hey friends! I lost 1.5 lbs this week, weighing in at 231.3 on Sunday. I too have been a slow loser. I get between 700-900 calories a day, under 50 carbs, and over 60 grams of Protein, so I don't really know what I should change in order to speed things up. I am hoping that increasing my exercise will help. Good luck to you all!!!

My weight loss has just recently picked up again after a long stall. I'm down about 3 lbs from last week. I'm hoping this loss will continue, I have a few pairs of size 14 pants in my closet that are calling my name. LOL

Ross and Penney's are my new favorite places to shop. I love the clearance racks!

Love my sleeve! :D

Hugs,

Shell

Ok so some of us are doing good and some of us are hitting a temporary stall. Let's see how we do this Saturday. Congratulations BroadwayBaby, treequeen, Forensichik, KristinaRN and ShellBear!! You guys showed a loss this week and that's something to celebrate! Just think, next week (or at least in the next 2 weeks), we won't weigh as much as we do now!!!

Still at a stall :(

My weight loss has really slowed too. I only lost 1/2 pound this week. I am really bothered by it but I think its just my body having to stop and think about it. I get between 500 and 600 calories a day so I know it not that I am eating too much or the wrong things or anything like that. I am exercising some and walking now. I think it just takes time for your body to adjust. I am hoping for a big loss this next week. I have had a lot of compliments and people noticing in the last few days though so that was a great NSV! I am doing my measurements again this week to see if there is any difference there. Good luck to everyone else... At least we are not alone in this slow down. Seems like we are all having some slow weeks not that we are a couple months out.

UPDATE: I have lost another 1.5 pounds since i post this just two days ago! I am just so thrilled!

forensikchic that is awesome!

The damn scale is hardly moving but I'm still moving down in my clothing sizes. It's just too freakin weird, how do we lose the inches but not the pounds?

Working my way out of size 16 and eyeballing the 14s that are hanging in my closet. :D

Lost 1 pound! Yes! So far I have gone from a 24 to a loose 20...... Seems like it will be forever before I can wear my Missme jeans... (they are a 12.)