Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ENS Multi vitamin and Calcium in one....drink

Has anyone tried this from Celebrate Vitamins? You get it all in one packet to drink. Your multi and Calcium. Only have to drink 2 per day.

For a 30 day supply its $44.95

They sent me a sample, have not tried it yet. This would be perfect instead of taking so many pills every day. They also make one with added Protein. Taking your Calcium and Vitamin at the same time has been a no no....but you would think they know this...so maybe they figure it out.

What is your thoughts on this?

ENS Multivitamin & Calcium Drink Mix (Wild Cherry)

30 Day supply

Created for surgical weight loss patients, our Celebrate ENS (Essential Nutrient System) provides a full compliment of Vitamins and minerals, plus 500 mg of calcium citrate in each stick pack. Our integrated formula provides maximum solubility and ensures that the vitamins and minerals are readily bioavailable. This product is the best option for patients immediately following surgery.

I hate to be a buzz-kill, but I tried that mix and it almost made me ralph. I didn't use real cold Water, so that may be part of the reason. It states on the package how the powder will settle and boy does it! No matter how often you keep shaking it, it still settles. When you get to the bottom of the drink it is almost a sludge and very Vitamin tasting. I'm 8 weeks out now and have just switched to tablet Vitamins, I've about given up on all these chewables and mixes. :(

Thanks for the heads up.

Sure, no prob! :D But it's just my humble opinion...let me know what you think of it once you take a few sips!

I have a sample packet of this. I'm going to be doing all my 'taste-testing' this weekend so that I know what to go buy next week before my surgery. :) I'll report back after I taste it.

I can swallow capsules well so I was excited to find on another post that Celebrate has multi Vitamin capsules. I checked them out and they have lots of B 12, calcium citrate, and Biotin (no iron). I am thrilled to toss my nauseating chewables (Centrum). They claim most bariatric patients will not need extra sublingual B12.< /p>

I thought it was so great when I could start swallowing tablets. I'm 9 weeks out and my NUT says I still shouldn't take tablets. She says we just won't absorb them well. I decided to listen to her 'cause it sounds like they've been a waste of money and effort. So I just ordered some chewable Celebrate pineapple-strawberry mv's and the chewy Calcium bites. I give up already!!!!:blink: UGH!!! (at least Celebrate tastes a little better than bariatric advantage)

I didn't try the mixed berry package from Celebrate yet, but I wonder if it would dissolve in warm Water better and then mix with cold water to drink it? Or maybe mix with crystal light or Decaf tea? I'm willing to try anything, the chewable vites are gross as can be.

I hate all things berry, but the orange ENS ones were delish. It is like the power-c vitaminwater.