Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What kind of drinker are you?

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=16336235046633759176

This is a cute test. No using the internet for answers. Here is my rating.

Bourbon

Congratulations! You're 123 proof, with specific scores in beer (20) , wine (50), and liquor (130).

Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties.

Funny - I took the test only to be dissapointed that at the end they wanted personal information. Emails and such. It took quite awhile to work through the whole thing, too.

uh oh Amy,

I'm just 100 proof. You've been drinking more than I have. uh oh.

We can't be getting plastered now in Mexico. We've got to be good little girls. Guess what happened to me today, I sat down and cried and cried. Couldn't tell you why. Not scared yet, just cried. No, I'm not crazy either. ha ha

See ya in Mexico in a couple of days,

ye haaaa

Yikes, I seem to know my liquor. I scored higher than 94% of others my age on the liquor index, lol. I guess I remember more than a little from bartending! also, i thought most people had several e-mail addresses. Like stitchy said, it does want an e-dress but I have one I use for nothing but stuff like this...it gets all the spam mail, lol.

Bourbon

Congratulations! You're 120 proof, with specific scores in beer (20) , wine (100), and liquor (121). Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties. 16336235046633759176-6.jpg

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

0.gif 0.gif

You scored higher than
48%
on
proof
0.gif 0.gif

You scored higher than
27%
on
beer index
0.gif 0.gif

You scored higher than
59%
on
wine index
0.gif 0.gif

You scored higher than
94%
on
liquor index

Stitchy, yeah I keep an email address just for things like this. I'm sorry I did not tell ya.

Lianna I remember a lot from my bartending days too. DH took the test and was at 120. He got a lot of the beer questions right. LOL He asked me what a pousse cafe was. But the way he said it, he had this look like he was saying something dirty. LOL

uh oh Amy,

I'm just 100 proof. You've been drinking more than I have. uh oh.

We can't be getting plastered now in Mexico. We've got to be good little girls. Guess what happened to me today, I sat down and cried and cried. Couldn't tell you why. Not scared yet, just cried. No, I'm not crazy either. ha ha

See ya in Mexico in a couple of days,

ye haaaa

SherriJO

It's a stress reliever, I think. I cried a lot during of major times in my life. I was a stewardess in the mid-sixties. (That was before they were called flight attendents.) I went to training for 6 weeks. The night before I was to fly to my new domicile, I cried. I cried on my wedding night. I cried when I saw my baby for the first time. I cried when my daughter went to France to study for four months. My daughter cried the first time she went away to college and she didn't understand it either. It had nothing to do with being scared or nervous. It was just emotional. I wonder if guys do anything like this?

Is this a bad thing that I scored high? :grouphug: :eek:

Bourbon

Congratulations! You're 123 proof, with specific scores in beer (100) , wine (100), and liquor (86).

Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties. 16336235046633759176-6.jpg

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

0.gif 0.gif

You scored higher than
53%
on
proof
0.gif 0.gif
You scored higher than
82%
on
beer index
0.gif 0.gif
You scored higher than
68%
on
wine index
0.gif 0.gif
You scored higher than
66%
on
liquor index

Bourbon

Congratulations! You're 130 proof, with specific scores in beer (60) , wine (83), and liquor (104).

Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties.

16336235046633759176-6.jpg

You scored higher than 68% on proof

You scored higher than 55% on beer index

You scored higher than 57% on wine index

You scored higher than 87% on liquor index

Rum

Congratulations! You're 76 proof, with specific scores in beer (20) , wine (50), and liquor (60).

Bring on the mixers! Take something strong, add something without any alcohol and you got yourself a Cuba Libre, a Presbyterian, a Greyhound or a Whiskey Sour. You like your drinks strong, but with the flavors of your favorite colas or juices. You're willing to try something new, just so long as it doesn't give you a headache

What does Rum mean? My score seems pretty low, huh? BTW I am not much of a drinker. Love Whisky Sours, Amarretto Sour...anything Sour.

I scored 0% on proof and 99% in wine, beer and liquor.

Bourbon

Congratulations! You're 123 proof, with specific scores in beer (60) , wine (50), and liquor (104). Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties. 16336235046633759176-6.jpg