Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

To look in a passing window and not think I am fat anymore.

Today I actually painted my toe nails without getting cramps from trying to get to them while doing contortions.

Getting smiles from complete strangers.

Great thread!

Great thread Diva!

1. Wearing normal size clothes. Never in my adult life have i worn normal sized clothes. I love it.

2. My hubby (and a friend) picking me up. My hubby picked me up and one day soon I'll be light enough to try sex standing up. And a friend hugged me and picked me up...isn't that crazy??

3. Not thinking about food all day or hating myself all day.

1) Not obsessing with what I am going to put in my mouth next for pleasure. Now I plan to get my Protein in and follow my plan.

2) The feeling of accomplishment from losing 58 pounds and 62 inches since February 22nd

3) Looking so much better in my clothes (16 W or 18 misses) instead of 24/26 W.

Definitely love this thread...

1. Feeling amazing (I have often said I didn't feel 'sick' before, but now I just FEEL amazing, so much energy and vitality!)

2. Wearing normal size clothing and not even stepping foot in Lane Bryant or in the "Plus Size, Woman's World"

3. Setting an example for my husband ...who decided to be sleeved as well, yeah! And setting an example for my two pre-teen daughters. The other day my oldest daughter said at the dinner table..."wow, the whole family has been eating so much better!" :clap2:

Can I add one? Hells yes to being able to wear shorts and tank topt today even though I looked like a total skank I was not nearly as uncomfortable as I would have been this time last yearh in 90+ degree temps.

Thanks for starting this thread Irene... This really got me thinking!

3. Buying normal clothes - not going to the largest size clothes in a "normal" store and finding not a thing fits. I can now confidently go to a size 10 or less and know they will fit!

2. The way my husband wraps his arms around me and picks me up.... He has been there for me thick and thin!

1. The confidence that I feel when I walk into a room and see old friends. I know they are now thinking... "She looks great" and not "man has she let herself go!" Not just confidence but actually liking the person I now am, and not feeling like a dissappointment to myself any more!

Can I add one? Hells yes to being able to wear shorts and tank topt today even though I looked like a total skank I was not nearly as uncomfortable as I would have been this time last yearh in 90+ degree temps.

Of course you can add!! That one was worth it too, that's awesome!!! :D

1. Crossing my legs

2. Enjoying taking pictures of myself with my family

3. SEX WITH MY HUBBY JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER :D

Great thread!

1) size 14 pants - haven't been able to wear that size for 10 years. Honestly never thought I would see that in my lifetime.

2) Overall confidence - I was always confident in my abilities, but I am really blossoming personally.

3) Hope. It all boils down to having hope. After the failed lap band, I had very little hope that this would work. I didn't really dare to think that I could lose any weight at all - I wasn't even expecting to. Now I am half way to goal in less than 3 months. Do I have hope today? You bet yer sweet ass I do!!

Actually feeling a bit blue today, so struggled with this, but once I got thinking about it - ended up almost crying with releif!!

3- No longer being the fattest Mum at my kids' school (infact I'm probably not even in the top 10!) - My daughter used to get REALLY upset when classmates commented about me being fat.

2- Having a discernible skeleton (mostly when I'm lying down still), I have prominent hip bones, I have collar bones, and when I breathe in I even have ribs - who would have known eh?

1- Walking into any clothing store with my head held high, and being able to look the shop assitant in the eye (I've been convinced for years that I'm greeted with pitying looks because they just don't run to my size!).

This crazy journey isn't bad really! :D

Actually feeling a bit blue today, so struggled with this, but once I got thinking about it - ended up almost crying with releif!!

3- No longer being the fattest Mum at my kids' school (infact I'm probably not even in the top 10!) - My daughter used to get REALLY upset when classmates commented about me being fat.

2- Having a discernible skeleton (mostly when I'm lying down still), I have prominent hip bones, I have collar bones, and when I breathe in I even have ribs - who would have known eh?

1- Walking into any clothing store with my head held high, and being able to look the shop assitant in the eye (I've been convinced for years that I'm greeted with pitying looks because they just don't run to my size!).

This crazy journey isn't bad really! :D

And THAT is what this whole thread is about!!! I'm so glad it helped to bring you out of your blues state. You're doing amazing and you deserve to feel so happy about it!!! :)