Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Son's Graduation Pics

My BABY graduated this past June 22nd from High School. Boy do I feel old? All my kids are out of school and three are on their own. My newly graduated son is still living at home and going to College now. I kind of like him living at home but I know there will come a time he will want to leave. :think

Anyway, thought I would share some pics of that glorious day. Here is the first set of pics all from the actual day. I was so excited about him graduating that I spaced out getting pics of him at home in his cap and gown. DOH!!! :faint:

post-204009-13813133674245_thumb.jpg

AFter graduation we all went to Denny's to eat supper. The graduation started at 6:30pm and was finished at 8pm so we were famished. Denny's was Bradley's choice since it was closest and it is one of his hangouts with his friends.

His friend Ryan (the streaker) and Kyle, came over to the house later that evening to talk about the event. I was cracking up at the streaking. His sister caught the act on camera and Ryan had it to show us. Ryan's parents was in on the caper and encouraged him to follow through with it. TOO FUNNY!! The cops that had him in handcuffs was cracking up and told him he had some balls to pull it off. They let him go with NO charges filed. They had to make it look good in front of the school officials. We all booed when the cops took him off the field. Other than Bradley getting his diploma (green construction paper) that was one of the highlights of the ceremony. LOL!!!!!

post-204009-13813133674993_thumb.jpg

Too cool!!

My son is going to be a Senior this year. I can hardly believe it. We just had his Senior pictures taken. If I could figure out how to get them downloaded off the DVD they gave me, I could post some here.

Congratulations, Penni!! You have every reason to be proud!

Love the pics, what a fun and beautiful family you have Penni.

Hey, you feel old...I'll be 60 when my son graduats high school

Congratulations, Penni! Holy cow, what a milestone.

Hmm... I'll be 57 when my youngest graduates from high school. Yikes!!

Yeah it was really hard to raise 4 children as young as I was and alone but man am I reaping the benefits now. I am 45 and my baby just graduated High School. NOW I can enjoy life a little. LOL!!!!

Hey Penni -

I don't know how you did it with 4 kids. It's just me and my son since he was a baby. It was hard when he was young, but he'll graduate next year, and I'll only be 43!

Let the good times roll, baby!!!

Ya know when you are faced with certain challenges in life and you know you either have to face them and persevere or just lie down and die then you have to make that choice. I thank GOD for my children every day, because they are what saw me through to keep on living and keep putting one foot in front of the other. I think I would have thrown in the towel years ago if it weren't for my children. I knew I had to take care of them because there was no one else to do it. They saved my life during those rough times.

Penni, at first I thought Erin was you! You two could be SISTERS! Both very beautiful! You are such a proud momma! Looks like you raised a great bunch of kids. Congrats to YOU!

My youngest will graduate when I am 43. I know what you mean about your age when they are finally out of the house.

Penni, what an awesome story to go with an awesome day!! LOL And everyone looks so happy!! You definitely got some sun there! Pretty in pink! LOL

penni---everyone looks very happy--what a great day!!

i think i will be almost 60 when my youngest graduates high school-- i have been a parent since i was 15---but, i believe i was meant to be a mom--i am aunt jane to all kids in our neighborhood also---but i like it.

Penni,

Everytime I see pictures of your family, I smile. What a great looking bunch of kids!

MAJOR congrat's to Bradley (and to you!!).

My mom had me when she was 15 and my brother when she was 16 and then two more 15 years later...my little sister starts college this fall. I don't know how she did it. I had my first at 20 and I look at him and think...there is no way I am old enough to be his mother...lol...I'll be a mess when he graduates but hopefully I'll look good since that is 4 years away.

Congrats on your sons big day Penny!! You must be so proud.

Congrats Penni to you and your baby boy!!!:clap2:

My oldest (son) just graduated too. I have three others and my youngest is 3 so when he finally graduates I will have been living with my children for 33 years!!!!!!! ouch. :) Lucky me... and I am single too!

That's what I get for starting young and having 4 of 'em each 5 years apart.