Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

July 4th Challenge

Week 3

Name...................Starting…...…..Current….…..Goal….....To Go

losingjusme....................317.25............. ..313.25.............295.............18.25

tann...............................257........... ..........250..................232.............22

juliegeraci......................232.............. .......232..................220.............12

Josette..........................340............ .........339............... ..315..............24

Inner_me................... ...306............... .....301..................280..............21

Elisabethsew..................281................. ...281..................260..............21

Waterlily1072................278.................. ..270..................252..............18

Libra.............................230............ .........226.................205...............21

Lapbandit……………..208……………..206……..…...185……..….21

RidinMyHDDream.........281....................275 .................256..............19

Hi Tann! We must have been posting at the same time so I've reposted this with your 4 gone. Congrats on your midcentury mark! You're doing great!!

July 4th Challenge

Week 3

Name...................Starting…...…..Current….…..Goal….....To Go

losingjusme....................317.25............. ..313.25.............295.............18.25

tann...............................257........... ..........250..................232.............18

juliegeraci......................232.............. .......232..................220.............12

Josette..........................340............ .........339............... ..315..............24

Inner_me................... ...306............... .....301..................280..............21

Elisabethsew..................281................. ...281..................260..............21

Waterlily1072................278.................. ..270..................252..............18

Libra.............................230............ .........226.................205...............21

Lapbandit……………..208……………..206……..…...185……..….21

RidinMyHDDream.........281....................275 .................256..............19

**sigh** i am going the wrong way! :phanvan this is the first month i have gained for the month. very discouraged.

July 4th Challenge

Week 3

Name...................Starting…...…..Current….…......Goal….......To Go

losingjusme..............317...................314....................295..............19

tann........................257........... ..........250..................232.............18

juliegeraci................232.............. .......232..................220.............12

Josette....................340............ .........339............... ..315..............24

Inner_me.................306............... .....301..................280..............21

Elisabethsew...........281................. ...281..................260..............21

Waterlily1072...........278.................. ..270..................252..............18

Libra........................230............ .........226.................205...............21

Lapbandit……………208………...……..206……..….......185……....….21

RidinMyHDDream.....281....................275 .................256................19

July 4th Challenge

Week 3

Name...................Starting…...…..Current….…......Goal….......To Go

losingjusme..............317...................314 ....................295..............19

tann........................257........... ..........250..................232.............18

juliegeraci................232.............. .......232..................220.............12

Josette....................340............ .........338............... ..315..............23

Inner_me.................306............... .....301..................280..............21

Elisabethsew...........281................. ...281..................260..............21

Waterlily1072...........278.................. ..270..................252..............18

Libra........................230............ .........226.................205...............21

Lapbandit……………208………...……..206……..….......185……... .….21

RidinMyHDDream.....281....................275 .................256................19

Boy I have really slowed down all of a sudden with my weightloss. I have noticed though that since my birthday I have been running behind the wagon but can't seem to get back on it. I had a total breakdown on my birthday missing my mom. After she died I was on anti depressants for the first year and then went off them so this year it's like I'm finally dealing with it and my birthday was super hard for me. Since then I've had this slight depression and I'm eating carbs and sweets and ICE CREAM and I can't seem to knock it off. You'd think the warmer weather and sun would motivate me. I need to snap out of it.

I have started walking over a mile on my 30 minute lunch several days a week. Hopefully that will get me going. I just need to stop eating bad again. I am still losing though, just really slowly!

Wanted to thank you gals again for being here. I feel lucky to have your support. You're all doing so great! I plant to try and get down to twoterville by my one year bandiversary. It's time to kick it in GEAR!!!!!

Grats Tann you are doing great!

Josette, I hear ya. We have been dealing with an absolute nightmare with DH's ex. The scale is slowly moving in the wrong direction and I have no restriction :target: I need to get it together and deal with my stress in a healthier way. There are actual studies that show that despite calories stress will make you gain weight! So I can be good as gold and still gain if I'm stressed out enough, and believe me I am losing it.

Hang in there Josette. I can only imagine how it feels to lose your mom. Just know that she's so proud of you and what you've accomplished so far.

I'm having some personal...(marital) issues right now and I haven't been really able to focus. I've been turning to my old habits of munching on junk to relieve stress. I want to schedule a fill so it won't be so easy for me to binge.

BTW, I've tried and I've tried...and exercise does NOT relieve stress like chocolate does! LOL!!!

Thanks Molly and libra. I'm sorry you guys are going through some rough times too. I also agree about chocolate relieving stress better then working out. hehehe. So does ice cream! Last night I saw a commercial for the new chocolate covered strawberry sundae at Dairy Queen and about DIED! hahaha. I wanted to jump in the car right then and go get one. I was good... I fell asleep on the couch instead. hahaha. We burn calories while sleeping, right?

OMG!!! The new Dairy Queen commercial where the ice cream goes and borrows the chocolate sauce from the waffle bowl, I just about die every time I see that one...

This is my first post on this thread and I just want to say that I think this will be one of my favorite places to stop in each day when I log on. As so many have said, I cannot remember when I was last under 300 for any length of time. I do remember I made it to about 294 about 2 1/2 years ago while doing low-carb, but I but that 47 lbs back on and more. I also vividly recall saying if I ever saw the scale say 300 I'd get on the bandwagon and lose weight and not stop...well I didn't stop, eating that is...and I made it as high as 371. I'm glad to be back solidly in the lower end of the 300's and hope to see the 200's by July 4th. I don't have a band date yet but the scheduler said they are scheduling into late May/early June and she'll call me today... I think I'd better call her.

Welcome to the group Faith! We are a great bunch here. I belong to a couple other groups on here but this is my favorite. I hope to get down under 300 by the 4th of July also. We can encourage each other!

Right now I'm about about 337.

And we're both in Michigan! (I'm near A2)

Thanks for the welcome, I can't wait to see the scale move the right direction.

Welcome Faith :) I hope they give you your date soon, you have waited so long, you deserve to get your surgery tomorrow! hehe. I just want to say that I am the most non hateful person in the world. I always naturally find the good in people. But when it comes to my dh's ex, I HATE her and it makes me feel terrible for feeling that way, argghh:angry . I don't know how to get rid of this feeling, everytime she does someting I feel this way and then I forgive her because that is my nature and then she just hurts us again. My hubby and I decided not to let her do this to us again even if we have to take legal action, going to the attorneys in about 30min. Meanwhile I haven't eaten anything today, I am too upset to eat and that takes a lot let me tell you. Thank you for letting me vent I needed it today. I don't know what I would do without all of you :( :target:

Josette, I cannot even comment on losing your mom because losing my own so recently it just hurts too much to think about, but please know that I know how hard it is to stay focuesd when you hurt.

As for DQ I bought a Peanut Buster Parfait recently 710cal btw ehem. I wasn't able to eat more than a few bites because it was during my way too tight 2 weeks but I left it in the car for several hours. I went back to throw it out and it was still a mushy consistency, It never melted just got warm, eww. That proves to me right there that that stuff is not ice cream, it is some scary chemical stuff. If I am gonna have ice cream and pay that much I'm getting Ben&Jerry's from now on!

Welcome Faith!!! great group here, you'll love it!

Why on earth did you have to say Ben & Jerry's Molly!!! LMAO! I immediately went through a mental list of my favorite flavors...Chunky Monkey, New York Superfudge Chunk, Cherry Garcia, Phish Food...LOL! Somebody stop me! LOL!

BTW, I can totally relate to the DH's ex situation...we have a loon to deal with as well. Vent all you need.

What is 'twoerville'?

well PorkerChick-I think if you read through the previous posts it will become clear.