Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shapewear

http://www.maidenform.com/shapewear/styles/all-shapewear/flexees--fat-free-dressing--t-shirt-3066?cm_mmc=Google-_-3066-_-Flexees-_-3066&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=3066

I got two of these on clearance at Kohl's (except they were white ...paid $11.40 (each) plus I had a 15% off coupon) came home tried them on, OMG, I wish I had 15 of them all in different colors. They are AWESOME! I can't find them on Kohl's website but in their actual stores I saw a lot of Shapewear on clearance.

Nice. And you are a shopper finding it on clearance too!

I just found a review on this T, and it is a pretty acurate description.

http://www.viewpoints.com/Flexees-Fat-Free-Dressing-T-Shirt-review-11a03

I think it is usually priced right around $30 but I did see a website selling this exact T for $100...what the?

Wow thats a great deal! Thanks for sharing... :) I think... LOL Ya know I gotta stay out of Kohls.

hey does anybody know of a shapwear garment that would hoist up the tummy apron AND nip in the waist? Whenever I try to wear a spanx-style garment, I end up with all the shape of a Jimmy Dean sausage. :unsure:

I saw this gal posting on OH and in this video (towards the end) she shows her excess skin and some of the Shapewear she uses. I don't think she mentions brands though, sorry!

Kohls doesn't have the one you show, but looks like they have lots of other options. Wish the mock-layer tank was cheaper - that would be great for spring/summer.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/intimates/brandswomen/flexees.jsp?bmForm=guided_nav_search&SubcatFolderID=2534374752657294

Kohls doesn't have the one you show, but looks like they have lots of other options. Wish the mock-layer tank was cheaper - that would be great for spring/summer.

http://www.kohls.com...534374752657294

On one of the other posts someone posted this and I think I am going to get it but what size should I order it in? I am thinking one below what I would order now as I doubt I will be up to wearing it right away.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vedette-129-Full-Body-Shaper-Mid-thigh-w-Sleeves_W0QQitemZ320661032272QQcategoryZ11530QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D1%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7524149652961405502#ht_2796wt_1139

HI, I was just looking at this at Walmart they had it for 20. They also had leggings with tummy control.

On one of the other posts someone posted this and I think I am going to get it but what size should I order it in? I am thinking one below what I would order now as I doubt I will be up to wearing it right away.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...#ht_2796wt_1139

Going one below sounds like a good plan for now. Though - that is pretty expensive. You probably won't be in it but a month or two.

Ok i have a weird question for all of you shape wear users! Has anyone ever gotten a yeast infection in the belly button from wearing shape wear everyday? I ask this because it happened to me, and I cannot figure out what it is from. I wear a take under my clothes everyday, 1 to keep the muffin top in check and 2 to keep warm. I noticed a weird smell (TMI?) the other day when i took it off, and looked it had some discharge on it near where the bellybutton would be, low and behold, my BB was all red and itchy and oozing!!! YUCK!!!!!

I'm grossed out just telling you all, but need to know if i should seek medical help, or just use OTC cream!!

thanks,

patti

Nothing beats spanx!!:o

Sorry but I disagree! there's a shapwear that I wear almost everyday it's called 'Body Magic' this is what the stars wear and it pulls your waist INNNN and slims your thighs a little and also lifts the breast! it's $125-$160 bucks but i found mine on ebay brand new for $75.

I wear a size 18 jeans( i can not wait until my surgery lol) but fit into my 16's when wearing this thing.

Please google or look it up on youtube ladies!

Good Luck and let me know what you think if you try it. :D :D

@ Patti---yes i have had the same problem with the bb area. i was able to clean it and use neosporin on it a couple times a day and it went away on its own. you have to keep the moisture out of your belly button. when you get out of the shower, make sure you dry it good. if you wear an undergarment--try to keep it dry.

@ Ericka---I have Body Magics! I actually sell them. They are more expensive and not as comfortable but I would have to say that they do more for your body than anything else. They give you a coca cola figure, raise the booty, raise the breasts, straighten the back and posture, put your stomach bach up where it belongs and people lose weight JUST from wearing it. You can't eat quite as much while wearing it.

Ok i have a weird question for all of you shape wear users! Has anyone ever gotten a yeast infection in the belly button from wearing shape wear everyday? I ask this because it happened to me, and I cannot figure out what it is from. I wear a take under my clothes everyday, 1 to keep the muffin top in check and 2 to keep warm. I noticed a weird smell (TMI?) the other day when i took it off, and looked it had some discharge on it near where the bellybutton would be, low and behold, my BB was all red and itchy and oozing!!! YUCK!!!!!

I'm grossed out just telling you all, but need to know if i should seek medical help, or just use OTC cream!!

thanks,

patti

I've had this problem on and off for years. At first I used neosporin and it took forever to go away. Then I tried using athlete's foot cream (it was all I had and I didn't want to go to the doctors lol... I was 15...). It worked, a bit, well better then the neosporin. Finally I talked to my mom and we grabbed a tube of miconazole cream and it cleared it up right away :) I keep a tube around and whenever I notice it starting to get irritated I use a tiny amount and it clears it right up. I would definitely try it!