Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ACCOUNTABLITY (yeah i'm crawling my way back to dedication)

Summer has hit, i'm sitting at home doing nothing. I want to sit here and eat, but I know its the perfect opportunity to kick up my long stagnate weight loss. So here it is. I WAY overate yesterday and I felt it yesterday (my pouch was already stretched) so i'm going to force myself on liquids and mushies.

TODAY I WILL:

Drink 5 bottles of Water

Stay on liquids or mushies

NOT weigh myself

Do something excersize related for at least 30 min.

Here I go: STARTING WEIGHT 173 as of today

Anyone want to join me with the accountability thing?

I just wanted to say good luck. I could always use a friend in this battle bof the buldge. Feel free to PM me! Also, you can alsways join the Gone for Good Challenge. We always invite people to join even in the middle of the month. There are WONDERFUL women there who are full of support!

Lindsay

Good for you Malice X Girl.

The hardest part is making yourself take that first step. The second hardest part is making yourself take the NEXT step. And then the one after that! Do it enough times, though, and it becomes easy. At least, that's what they tell me.

I'll wish you good luck if you'll wish me some! Seriously, take this chance to make a change for the better.

Im with ya!!! lol I am not gunna eat that fried rice in the fridge damnit!!!! Due to excessive salt intake last night at my hubbys chinese birthday dinner I will do floor and wieghts today, drink 2 more liters of Water. I had to force my self to go take my astronomy test today...LMAO I went in my jammas... And what????

Thank you for the encouragement everyone, heaven knows I need it. I think i'll do that Lindsay tomorow though so I start on a Wednesday. Donna, of course i'll wish you good luck and I know you're right, it's time to continue towards my goal. Meow, love the sn! Hope you did well on the fried rice and the water! Hope you did well on your test. :)

I'm IN... I need to be held accountable.. My mom and my sister are always on a diet with me and it seems as if when I am with them, thats when I'm the worst!!! Today I have been good.. I have had:

BRKFST: egg sandwich with only one slice of WW bread, 2 cups coffee

LUNCH: 1 can of great northern beans.. 4 bottle of Water

DINNER: 3oz of chkn breast, broc, and carrots

I will have a nite snake of decafe coffee and a fat free choc. Bran muffin with Fat free cool whip.... YUMMMM my fav part of the day....

I will be on liquids and mushies soon enough, I have my appointment with my dr. tomorrow to find out my date for surgery!!!!!!!!!!!YEAHHHHHH

I'm with you. I've really lost my mojo lately. Still losing but I think I've just gotten too comfortable, feeling to good with the weight loss I've had and forgotten that I'm only half way there!

That is exactly what I do and where I am. I get comfortable, or worse I get comfortable and then start sabatoging myself...Congrats on your progress so far! JMoe the muffin with ff cool whip sounds good. Have you tried getting chocolate grahmn (sp) crackers and cool whip and stick it in the freezer, it makes a great ice cream sandwinch

I am sure a lot of us here are compulsive eaters. I binged tonite and probably ate 1000 in junk. OOPS. well I will go exercise at lunch tomorrow, since that is the only time I end up doing it, and I will not binge tomorrow. I refuse to beat myself up over it. I have fallen off the wagon before, but I just cut back for the next couple days. We can do this! We are worth it. Drink the heck out of Water and low cal drinks when we want to munch. wash that fat away :biggrin1:

ooooooooooo... bad rice!!!!!! ok I made matza ball Soup with chicken and veggies.... going to my moms for CAKE for hubbys birthday, if she didnt buy angel food cake im gunna kill her!!!! lol I have not exersized yet agggggggg these pills are kickin my bum!!!!!! I need some motivational help to get my arse off the sofa....heheeheehe oooo and the dang scale was broke!!!!!! I will try tomarrow at the obgyn office...ewwwwww I dont wanna get THAT test!!!!! lol

TOMARROW IS A NEW DAY!!!!!!!

Wellllllll...... I went to the GYNO and got a little depressed and ate chicken nuggets from Donalds. I have to go get a ultrasound tomarrow... But I did exercise and drank my water!!!!! lol... And what the hell is wrong with everyones scales? ??? sheesh I will weigh at the hospital tomarrow (and prolly drop dead of shock if I am under 400) How did everyone else do today?

I did lousy today (out of muffins) lol I had Mds ckn nuggents too!!! SHHHHHH don't tell my DR. lol I had 8 would have ate 10 but my two little crumb crushers HAD to have one darnit.... lol I just found out insteade of one surgery I have to have two.. One for Gall Bladder and one for Band... I'll let you know how I do tommorrow.. I have to get back on my diet.... :phanvan

Hello girls,

Im struggling as well, BIG time.Im being good over the whole day but when I come back home from work I totally pig out,not like I used to before,but still I know damn well I shouldnt be eating that much.

If I could at least excercise but the temp here is 35 degrees Celsius and AC in the gym is broken.It sounds like excuse but really I cant excercise in that weather,I would faint.

Oh well I told myself that Im gonna behave today,so far so good:-)

I said I was going to good today.. Got up did my exercise(30 mins on cross trainer) drank 2 btls of Water before my coffee, Then I came in her to get on the puter and my DH (not so D today) went to store and brought home DONUTS for breakfast.. UGGGHHHH Dang the whole house smells like yummy, warm, donuts.. All three of my kids are eating them and my DH warmed up four. I have held out so far but I don't know how much longer they will be here..

I think I am going to tell him if he doesnt take them to work I am putting them in the garbage disposal....