Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm Trading My Sorrow for Joy

We have a thread on here started by one of our sisters. She writes about the guilt that can flow through us when we make such a big decision in our lives as this surgery is. I took a lot of comfort in that post because I didn't feel alone. There are people of out feeling the same as me, and I don't have hide those fears. I can confess them and move on in the knowledge that God's grace, mercy and love, that are unending, never failing.

I hope this can be a place where we can share our new found joy and peace in this journey.

I'm trading my sorrows

I'm trading my shame

I'm laying them down for the joy of the Lord

I'm trading my sickness

I'm trading my pain

And we're singing

Yes Lord, yes Lord, yes yes Lord

Yes Lord, yes Lord, yes yes Lord, Amen

I am pressed but not crushed,

Persecuted not abandoned

Struck down but not destroyed

I am blessed beyond the curse

For His promise will endure

That His joy is gonna be my strength

Though the sorrow may last for the night

His joy comes in the morning

(the posters on this song are awesome!!!)

We have a thread on here started by one of our sisters. She writes about the guilt that can flow through us when we make such a big decision in our lives as this surgery is. I took a lot of comfort in that post because I didn't feel alone. There are people of out feeling the same as me, and I don't have hide those fears. I can confess them and move on in the knowledge that God's grace, mercy and love, that are unending, never failing.

I hope this can be a place where we can share our new found joy and peace in this journey.

I'm trading my sorrows

I'm trading my shame

I'm trading my sickness

I'm trading my pain

And we're singing

I am pressed but not crushed,

Persecuted not abandoned

Struck down but not destroyed

I am blessed beyond the curse

For His promise will endure

That His joy is gonna be my strength

Though the sorrow may last for the night

His joy comes in the morning

(the posters on this song are awesome!!!)

Cleosan and all true believers,

If you wouldn't mind please pray for me. I too have struggled with this decision and overcame the guilt and now find out after a year and changing my mind from Lb to vsg, my insurance will not cover civilian drs.

Drs office called me two weeks ago and gave me a date, but after telling the nurse I wanted the vsg instead of Lapband, she told me tricare will not pay for it and tried to encourage me to get Lb, to make a long story short, I ended up cancelling the surgery !

I'm still praying for supernatural favor and I believe I will be joining you all on the other side of the vsg surgery some day real soon!

I thank all you christian sleevers for your prayers, love, and encouragement. G0d Bless You!

I've heard that they only cover this surgery at a Military Facility too. I also heard "a rumor" that this is will change in Jan but I cannot day this is factual. Tiffykins was into insurance and may have some pointers if you want to try an appeal letter, just pm her.

I will be honored to pray for you. I pray that God would open doors for you that make man's head spin. He knows the desires of your heart and is not a respecter of persons. What he does for one child, he will do for another. I pray blessings upon your life and health, and peace to you body and mind, in Jesus' name!

I've heard that they only cover this surgery at a Military Facility too. I also heard "a rumor" that this is will change in Jan but I cannot day this is factual. Tiffykins was into insurance and may have some pointers if you want to try an appeal letter, just pm her.

I will be honored to pray for you. I pray that God would open doors for you that make man's head spin. He knows the desires of your heart and is not a respecter of persons. What he does for one child, he will do for another. I pray blessings upon your life and health, and peace to you body and mind, in Jesus' name!

WOW!

CLEOSAN i WILL TRY TO KEEP YOU POSTED ON MY SUCCESSFUL JOURNEY! THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS! MAY YOUR JOURNEY BE BLESSED WITH MANY WONDERFUL BLESSED SURPRISES. MAY YOU WALK IN LOVE AND PEACE AND POWER AS YOU CONTINUE TO SHARE THE LOVE OF CHRIST IN THESE LAST DAYS!!! GOD BLESS YOU MY SPIRIT FILLED SISTER.!

Edited by me-again