Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Booked for 8/28 with Dr Aceves

Nina told me that they only do 2-3 sleeves a day so with you, sleevesearch and myself, that's probably it for the 28th.

Yes, Nina told me today that I got the last spot on the 28th. I just started on this site today and don't know how to navigate it too well either!

OMG - I can't believe it is getting so close! Just think....in about 1 week, we will all be sleeved!! When I booked this surgery on 06-24, I never thought this date would get here. I'm starting my pre-op diet....wish me luck. I suck at diets! It seems that when I am on a "diet", my mind automatically thinks "starving" and I swear I eat more then normal. :sneaky2:

I have not really felt the "nervous" feeling yet. I'm sure I will be a blubbering mess in the pre-op room like with my last surgery. There I was, 21 years old crying like a baby and all around me were 60+ year olds were laughing and joking with all the hospital staff. :thumbup1:

I'm anxious and just want to get it over with. I want to be a LOSER!!! hee hee....never thought I would say something like that! :lol0:

I can't wait to meet all of you!!

Grits, Yes, my husband will be with me. He does not agree with this by any means, but he always supports me:thumbup:. I am getting sooo excited myself. 1 week from tonight we will be in Mexico together. CAN'T WAIT!

Hi sleevesearch, getting excited yet? Looks like you, girts and myself will be going thru this toghether. Look forward to meeting you.

Bah:scared0: I can't believe it's so close, I'm freaking out a bit...well a lot! I'm SO nervous but I'm leaving my two boy ages 3 and 4 in my husband and sisters care, so I think that is adding to it. I'm just SO nervous but I've had 10 surgeries and I dislike having surgery:thumbdown: I'm really worried about the second day as I've heard that one is the worst...I just hope I do OK.

Krista I can't wait to meet you at the airport!

The rest of you ladies I will see at the hospital (hopefully) and I can't wait to meet everyone! I can't believe it's almost here.

Also, did I miss something about the diet:confused: or do I not need to do becasue of the lower BMI? I hope I didn't miss an email or anything! What do you have to do for it?

Yes guys! I am excited and nervous. I'm starting to feel like I'm in dream state, like this is not reality and I will wake up and everything will be the same as before. But then I think...this REALLY is happening OMG!

The countdown begins...

I am excited! One week - OMG! I look forward to meeting y'all. It is going to be so cool to have special friends to go thru this amazing journey with - all the fun milestones. I was daydreaming today about how it is going to feel to be "skinny".

I am going to try to get some shopping done tomorrow to stock up on the Protein drinks, broth, G2, etc for when I get home. I actually ordered some unjury unflavored Protein powder yesterday and tried my first Isopure drink today :thumbup1:.

weight.png

Edited by grits

Grits...what do you think of the Isopure? I tried my first one, Alpine Punch. The tiny sip I took tasted like a melted otter pop but when I actually drank more I realized I'd have to doctor it up if I was going to drink much of it! LOL

shrinkinggrl...I tried the Frosted Grape today - I finished the bottle :biggrin0: but it is going to take some getting used to! I am going to try the Alpine Punch tomorrow before I buy anymore. I keep telling myself to have a open mind and positive approach. GNC has it on sale thru the end of the month - buy one get one half price.

Alish,

I was told I had to do 7 days of low carb, high Protein to shrink my liver. You may not have needed to do it if your BMI is low.

See you on Thursday at the airport!!! :)

Krista

goodluck to all you girls, Dr. Aceves is the best. He and his staff are very reliable and professional and they?ve got years of experience. You are definitely in the best hands. Best of luck.